Italian camo's and something I have been pondering for a week.

Camo Italy Progetto

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nuke2099 #1 Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22331 battles
  • [KMD]

WG why are 3-4 of the Italian camo's clan based ones from the PC with at least three of them being based on other nations? There's a Chinese digital, and two USRR ones. They're fine it's just wouldn't these have been better served as event camo's you could earn for any nation?

Just seems a bit....odd and possibly lazy to me to just re-use PC event camo's when you did a decent job at the other unique ones you recently added. 

lQqtvt1.gif

Sammael85 #2 Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23010 battles
  • [FAC]
Just like the urban "Czech" camos, let's throw the USSR urban camos and call it a day.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

Cpl Derren #3 Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:49 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25275 battles
  • [DP]
Some of those Italian Camos are titled, “clan” so I’m curious to know if these were camos you could earn from CWs just added to a nation

Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA

Nuke2099 #4 Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22331 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostCpl Derren, on 25 March 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

Some of those Italian Camos are titled, “clan” so I’m curious to know if these were camos you could earn from CWs just added to a nation

https://ritastatusreport.live/2018/02/02/wot-pc-clan-reward-camo/

They were clan reward camo's. Available to any nation. On PC special camo's with infinite applications and you can put them on and off whenever you want. That's what the Twitch Prime one should have been not just a one use for one tank thing.

lQqtvt1.gif

Desyatnik Pansy #5 Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 94 battles

View PostNuke2099, on 25 March 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

https://ritastatusreport.live/2018/02/02/wot-pc-clan-reward-camo/

They were clan reward camo's. Available to any nation. On PC special camo's with infinite applications and you can put them on and off whenever you want. That's what the Twitch Prime one should have been not just a one use for one tank thing.

Fun fact, atleast for the CW Digital (didn't really check the others), but they're separately tiled for each nation as different camos despite being the same one. Most of the time when a camo is usable by more than one nation it still uses the same camo for all the tiling.

Also from my perspective it's such a waste to have used those camos to try to fill the gap that exists now that they've been adding more unique camos to the Swedes and Poles (Czechs being from before then I guess means no one cares about them). Hopefully they add more unique camos to the Italians down the road with the actual line and stuff, y'know, so I can copy them.

I am a PC Player who randomly posts on here sometimes. 

I also do mod stuff. You can see some of it here.

Also tagged with Camo, Italy, Progetto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users