Ace tanker Mastery Mercenaries achievement medals

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Leon_SMF #1 Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:47 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 48912 battles
  • [GRE]

Finally, i Aced all my 22 Mercenaries Tanks and i'd like to share it with all of you :D Enjoy it !! 

I'm responsible for what i say, not for what you understand !!!

SirlceCream #2 Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:30 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18246 battles
  • [4LOST]

Is there any mercenary with a good gun and mobility you would recommend?

3. Marked Tanks: 78

Leon_SMF #3 Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 48912 battles
  • [GRE]

View PostSirlceCream, on 25 March 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

Is there any mercenary with a good gun and mobility you would recommend?

You can go for Ramrod as a light tank and definitely for Cruncher as a medium. Stinger and Bigtop are also decent in my opinion. I'm sure you can find what suits your playstyle :)

DiluteBump4 #4 Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17223 battles
  • [EESTI]
Plaguer is good (gun and mobility)- slapjack is good, if top tier. Roundabout is fun, but it is a tier 4.

CleverJoey1844 #5 Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

Captain

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 44702 battles
  • [STDZ]
Congragulations 

Leon_SMF #6 Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:51 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 48912 battles
  • [GRE]

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 25 March 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

Congragulations 

Thank you :)

genroul RAAM #7 Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:02 PM

Staff sergeant

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 14023 battles
Congrats my guy!

Sharpshooter is #1 for me :)

animatethant #8 Posted 25 March 2019 - 10:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 78304 battles

Great job.

May I just add that anyone looking for a merc tank with amazing gun elevation then look no further than the spyglass. Yes 

test777777 #9 Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11108 battles
  • [RSMOJ]

Firstly good effort to ace all 22. Amazing effort in unlocking them all in the first place. Only premium Merc in there was Absolution that I noted. Merc’s are some of the most competitive tanks to ace and have  some of the most frustrating of earn op requirements.

Are the Ace requirements cross platform?

Not saying pay to win is terrible. Still have to achieve and it’s an earnable in game currency but they are expensive to run. 

F2P, the last 3 would have cost something like 170,000 silver which I suppose you may have been gifted by virtue of the Merc contracts anyway.

A few of them were silver positive but, it didn’t look like any netted more than 10K on F2P. Take into consideration, equipment, camo etc and it looks like you mostly operate a silver income deficit on those tanks so not very doable for F2P.

These are observations, and frustration on my part that the bench for high achievement seems to cost silver in many cases. Take em anyway you can get em, I suppose. My only merc ACE is a p2w in that I bought the vehicle but did it without premium consumables costs.

I have about 110K XP required to unlock the Slapjack with around 5 days left in the contract.  It looks expensive to operate mind you so as someone who likes to make silver, I will probably unlock it but have concerns about running costs.

One suggestion re the vid. It’s difficult to see tank names. Would you be able to super impose the name of the tank in large writing on the two screen caps associated for each Tank? It’s written on the results page in small writing, just not on the tank model page. Just a suggestion to enhance experience for viewers with failing eyesight like me.

Also so for those not aware who want to see how some of the Aces were obtained, more vids in your channel by the looks of it. 

Thanks for for sharing and compiling. 

Playing it safe

Leon_SMF #10 Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:53 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 48912 battles
  • [GRE]

View Posttest777777, on 26 March 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

Firstly good effort to ace all 22. Amazing effort in unlocking them all in the first place. Only premium Merc in there was Absolution that I noted. Merc’s are some of the most competitive tanks to ace and have  some of the most frustrating of earn op requirements.

Are the Ace requirements cross platform?

Not saying pay to win is terrible. Still have to achieve and it’s an earnable in game currency but they are expensive to run. 

F2P, the last 3 would have cost something like 170,000 silver which I suppose you may have been gifted by virtue of the Merc contracts anyway.

A few of them were silver positive but, it didn’t look like any netted more than 10K on F2P. Take into consideration, equipment, camo etc and it looks like you mostly operate a silver income deficit on those tanks so not very doable for F2P.

These are observations, and frustration on my part that the bench for high achievement seems to cost silver in many cases. Take em anyway you can get em, I suppose. My only merc ACE is a p2w in that I bought the vehicle but did it without premium consumables costs.

I have about 110K XP required to unlock the Slapjack with around 5 days left in the contract.  It looks expensive to operate mind you so as someone who likes to make silver, I will probably unlock it but have concerns about running costs.

One suggestion re the vid. It’s difficult to see tank names. Would you be able to super impose the name of the tank in large writing on the two screen caps associated for each Tank? It’s written on the results page in small writing, just not on the tank model page. Just a suggestion to enhance experience for viewers with failing eyesight like me.

Also so for those not aware who want to see how some of the Aces were obtained, more vids in your channel by the looks of it. 

Thanks for for sharing and compiling. 

Thank you very much for your response :)

I'll soon redo the video clip having the tank names so they are easily visible. Thanks for the suggestion :)

I have plenty of silver and all the tanks currently in my garage (206) are fully equipped. Also when you try to get an Ace Tanker you want the best "values" on the tank you play, that's why some tanks required the best consumables and food ( always purchased with silver ), so you can't expect profit from every battle.

Also i want to say that all the Merc tank were earned through their contracts. :D

I have some Ace tanker gameplay and i will upload them on my channel.

pilotguy79 #11 Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:05 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 16807 battles
  • [AOO]
Good for you. I’m working on them too and for the most part I’m enjoying it. I’m finding I play tanks that normally I wouldn’t I’m enjoying the mediums now and lights.

Good for you though. When I get done my break from wot . I will work on more mercs

test777777 #12 Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:49 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11108 battles
  • [RSMOJ]

View PostLeon_SMF, on 26 March 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

Thank you very much for your response :)

I'll soon redo the video clip having the tank names so they are easily visible. Thanks for the suggestion :)

I have plenty of silver and all the tanks currently in my garage (206) are fully equipped. Also when you try to get an Ace Tanker you want the best "values" on the tank you play, that's why some tanks required the best consumables and food ( always purchased with silver ), so you can't expect profit from every battle.

Respect for your response to mine and again for the achievement. I might post a topic in relation to the cost of achievement.

Playing it safe

Also tagged with Ace tanker, Mastery, Mercenaries, achievement, medals

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users