Jump to content


Gargantuan Italian Tank Nerfs

Italian Italian Tanks Nerf Pizza without cheese

  • Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

WrathofAchilles #161 Posted 29 March 2019 - 02:09 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23272 battles
  • 7,156
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostThunderChickenX, on 29 March 2019 - 06:00 AM, said:

No, in 1 minute you would have time to fire 5 shots in single fire (5x10.67= 53.35), and then spend the remainder dumping your mag (the last 3 shots), for a total of 2880 in one minute (significantly less than every other pimped out medium at tier 10) and be stuck spending the next minute reloading/using your gun with even less effective DPM. 

 

^^^ This.

The Senpai of Overwhelming Despair and Tragedy

232nd Kuromorimine Mechanized Division [KMD] Commanding Officer

"Spiral, spin, ride the whirlwind. Knowing when the drumming stops, There'll be no second dance."


Unholy Lucipurr #162 Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10244 battles
  • 225
  • [MDKP]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostKANTANKARUS, on 29 March 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

 

 

Progetto M40 mod. 65 (X)

  • Reload time:  | 9.6 | 11.5 | 13.4 | 15.3 |  | 13 | 15 | 17 | 19 |
  • DPM:  | 2250 | 1878 | 1612 | 1412 |  | 1661 | 1440 | 1270 | 1137 |

 

With Rammer, Vents, BIA, and Spaghetti with Meat Balls:

 

Reload:    | 10.67 | 12.31 | 13.95 | 15.59 |

DPM:  | 2,024 | 1,754 | 1,548 | 1,385 |

 

Total reload time 52.52 seconds.
 

So, in theory, you could dump 2,024 hp in 53.35 seconds using the single shot option and then throw in your last three shots for a total of 3,104 damage in under 1 minute. You would then spend the next 52.52 seconds reloading a full clip or be ready to fire a single shot after 15.59 seconds.

 

Please feel free to double check my math.    

 

I can't tell if you don't understand how to do the math for these calculations or if you are flat out being a troll with a bad joke.  First off, your trying to insinuate that the initial posted stats are wrong because of how in game scenarios can be different.  What your doing is not fair, logical, or practical.  Your neglecting a dpm calculation which is standard for all base values of tanks measuring there damage output capabilities for 1 minute derived from round per minute output.  This includes any and all reload and inter-clip values.  Granted the values you just recently posted are wrong yet again, but its still a pointless argument to make.

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)


KANTANKARUS #163 Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:56 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39750 battles
  • 1,252
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostUnholy Lucipurr, on 29 March 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

 

I can't tell if you don't understand how to do the math for these calculations or if you are flat out being a troll with a bad joke.  First off, your trying to insinuate that the initial posted stats are wrong because of how in game scenarios can be different.  What your doing is not fair, logical, or practical.  Your neglecting a dpm calculation which is standard for all base values of tanks measuring there damage output capabilities for 1 minute derived from round per minute output.  This includes any and all reload and inter-clip values.  Granted the values you just recently posted are wrong yet again, but its still a pointless argument to make.

 

I’m not making an arguement, just trying to put out some math so people can make up their own minds. 

 

Secondly, if you read what I have posted, you will see that I am trusting the OP’s numbers to be true, hence my calculations from those numbers. 

 

That said, it appears my calculations were off. 

 

The first shot reload, with vents, BIA, rammer, and Speghetti is 10.28 seconds. Slightly quicker than I thought but not much. I have confirmed this number from game play. 

 

 



Unholy Lucipurr #164 Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10244 battles
  • 225
  • [MDKP]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostKANTANKARUS, on 29 March 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

 

I’m not making an arguement, just trying to put out some math so people can make up their own minds. 

 

Secondly, if you read what I have posted, you will see that I am trusting the OP’s numbers to be true, hence my calculations from those numbers. 

 

That said, it appears my calculations were off. 

 

The first shot reload, with vents, BIA, rammer, and Speghetti is 10.28 seconds. Slightly quicker than I thought but not much. I have confirmed this number from game play. 

 

 

 

That number is still wrong.  The in game reload display numbers do not show every instance of a reload.  If you watch a clip frame by frame you'd see that it has a randomization factor as to when the reload timer starts.  To clarify, take the Skoda TVP for example.  Its inter-clip reload is confirmed as 1.71 from the API.  But if you go on a frame by frame basis, you'l find the reload timer does not in fact start at the actual reload number (1.71, but instead will have different numbers each time).  Your trying to argue basic mathematics with people yet you keep posting false information and are trying to defend it.

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)


KANTANKARUS #165 Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:47 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39750 battles
  • 1,252
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostUnholy Lucipurr, on 29 March 2019 - 04:54 PM, said:

 

That number is still wrong.  The in game reload display numbers do not show every instance of a reload.  If you watch a clip frame by frame you'd see that it has a randomization factor as to when the reload timer starts.  To clarify, take the Skoda TVP for example.  Its inter-clip reload is confirmed as 1.71 from the API.  But if you go on a frame by frame basis, you'l find the reload timer does not in fact start at the actual reload number (1.71, but instead will have different numbers each time).  Your trying to argue basic mathematics with people yet you keep posting false information and are trying to defend it.

 

Now it’s my turn to question you. 

 

Do do you seriously think that the reload timer displayed on the screen during game play is incorrect?

 

Like my grandmother used to say, “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it not stupid”. 

 

I guess my error is presenting basic mathematics to someone who doesn’t understand basic mathematics. 

 

Troll someplace else please. 



Unholy Lucipurr #166 Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:49 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10244 battles
  • 225
  • [MDKP]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostKANTANKARUS, on 29 March 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

 

Now it’s my turn to question you. 

 

Do do you seriously think that the reload timer displayed on the screen during game play is incorrect?

 

Like my grandmother used to say, “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it not stupid”. 

 

I guess my error is presenting basic mathematics to someone who doesn’t understand basic mathematics. 

 

Troll someplace else please. 

 

Everyone who has replied to you has tried to correct your mathematical errors, but you are still insisting that its everyone else who is wrong and not you.  You are the only one making up dpm numbers.  If you are unsure why not test it yourself?  Take any tank which you absolutely know the reload of and then watch a replay frame by frame.  You'l see that the initial reload time will almost never be displayed on the UI counter.  Or better yet, why not check the actual reload values from an API source?

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)


KANTANKARUS #167 Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:15 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39750 battles
  • 1,252
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostUnholy Lucipurr, on 29 March 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

 

Everyone who has replied to you has tried to correct your mathematical errors, but you are still insisting that its everyone else who is wrong and not you.  You are the only one making up dpm numbers.  If you are unsure why not test it yourself?  Take any tank which you absolutely know the reload of and then watch a replay frame by frame.  You'l see that the initial reload time will almost never be displayed on the UI counter.  Or better yet, why not check the actual reload values from an API source?

 

Well, maybe reading comprehension is also a challenge.

 

I wasn’t referring to dpm. 

 

I was speaking to how the platform operates. 

 

No other tank operates this way. 

 

I was merely attempting to show how much damage output could be achieved over a one minute period. Not a sustained damage average over multiple minutes. 

 

Its complicated and will likely make you angry again. 

 

This type of tank will not be for you. 

 

And, thank you ThunderChickenX for correcting my initial error of counting one too many shots in the last dump of rounds. I counted four and you are right. It would only be three. 

 

 






4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users