Standard B feedback, in case WG are remotely interested.

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

natedaishmaster #101 Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25083 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 April 2019 - 05:37 AM, said:

I've never said such a thing but you have me curious. Send me a PM with it if you don't mind. :)

Yep, you do have only 5 games in the Tier X and wasn't really looking at that. The low battle count isn't enough to stabilize yet.  I was more looking at the Tier 8 and 9 as you've played them quite a bit. Even compared to your recent games in the past month, they are still coming out as one of your best performing tanks.

I still think that WG's line of thinking on new tanks is good, but the nerfs tend to be overdone. You really need recent data instead of overall data to get an accurate impression of tanks. All newly released tanks are going to appear better than they are if you compare to overall stats for the simple reason that everyone improves over time. The recent Russian tanks that were introduced were mostly nerfed to decent levels for console (though the K91 is really bad. It’s got the same dpm as the tier 8 and the camo nerf hurt as well). Tanks like the 140, Sconq, 5a, E4, 183, Waffle need to be nerfed if the new tanks are to have any place in the game. I'm not opposed to lowering the overall power level in the game, it just needs to be done across the board instead of only on new tanks since it takes the fun out of playing new tanks when you know that they're not as good. I got the Progetto 65. I have 3 games and I probably wont play it much more

3 MOE: Hellcat, Lycan, Sp1C, T20, M41 Bulldog, Motherland, STA 1, T95E2, Pershing, AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90, T54ltwt, T49, RU251, M46 Patton, Type 61, Leopard PTA, T54, E50, Batchat AP, Skoda T50, Centurion 7/1, Sharpshooter, T10, Conquerer, AMX 13 105, Sheridan, T-100LT, RHM PZW, M48 Patton, Leopard 1, E50M, Obj 140, Batchat 25t, TVP 50/51, IS7, AMX 50B, Super Conqueror, T110E4

Tempest fox3 #102 Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19417 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 April 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

You have a screenshot of a bad game, oh no! :P  

I also have played them all and they perform equally as well as any other tank and they are performing well for anyone who plays them across all skill levels. Even a bad player can pick these up and do well in them. Looking at your stats, these Italians tanks are nearly your best performing mediums so far. 

Personally feel that most of this negativity is:

• The playstyle for these tanks just isn't enjoyable to some, which is understandable but doesn't make the tank bad.
  • Players have made up their minds before even playing it so no matter how they perform they are still saying it's bad. 

The standard B is one of your worst performing tier 9 mediums. The only medium performing worse than it was your 46 Patton, though your Patton has less than 10 games played so there's a decent chance you've just been unlucky in it. This kinda contradicts the points your making here. 

For me it's in 2nd or 3rd in terms of performance I think, but using any individuals stats is pointless. If you could give accurate overall stats for all tier 9 mediums after 3 months of the tanks release that would go a long way to settling things. 

I enjoy the playstyle, just wish I wasn't spending so long waiting for the damn thing to reload. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained

MaxChaos24 #103 Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:41 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12569 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 17 April 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

The standard B is one of your worst performing tier 9 mediums. The only medium performing worse than it was your 46 Patton, though your Patton has less than 10 games played so there's a decent chance you've just been unlucky in it. This kinda contradicts the points your making here. 

For me it's in 2nd or 3rd in terms of performance I think, but using any individuals stats is pointless. If you could give accurate overall stats for all tier 9 mediums after 3 months of the tanks release that would go a long way to settling things. 

I enjoy the playstyle, just wish I wasn't spending so long waiting for the damn thing to reload. 

Unfortunately my stats aren't the best to look at for judging as I do testing as well as playing on my account. When I was just playing it was my top performer. 

TheOnlyTrueNoob #104 Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:47 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16297 battles
  • [KAPPA]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 April 2019 - 07:41 PM, said:

Unfortunately my stats aren't the best to look at for judging as I do testing as well as playing on my account. When I was just playing it was my top performer. 

Wow, top performer and you couldn’t get higher than 3rd class, sure..

2/3 Marked Tanks

Spoiler

Warthog II #105 Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:45 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41306 battles
  • [KMD]

View Postnatedaishmaster, on 17 April 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

I still think that WG's line of thinking on new tanks is good, but the nerfs tend to be overdone. You really need recent data instead of overall data to get an accurate impression of tanks. All newly released tanks are going to appear better than they are if you compare to overall stats for the simple reason that everyone improves over time. ....I'm not opposed to lowering the overall power level in the game, it just needs to be done across the board instead of only on new tanks since it takes the fun out of playing new tanks when you know that they're not as good. 

A good chunk of player improve over time.    Some get relatively worse.  The 1st group seems be more likely to pick up new lines  (or at least appears to be that way).   The 2nd group seems to more likely to steer towards tanks people tell them are OP or broken.

new French heavies benefit that a good chunk of the player base just aim at the front lower plate and cupola no matter the angle

high tier Italians benefit that fans of yoloing are either not yoloing or not playing them much.

K-91, only sadist or uniformed will play that.

OBJ 268 v4, at least it's not the original PC version, but it probably needs to be either faster or have better gun handling. 

Edited by Warthog II, 17 April 2019 - 09:46 PM.

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

Nuke2099 #106 Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:56 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22240 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostWarthog II, on 17 April 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

A good chunk of player improve over time.    Some get relatively worse.  The 1st group seems be more likely to pick up new lines  (or at least appears to be that way).   The 2nd group seems to more likely to steer towards tanks people tell them are OP or broken.

new French heavies benefit that a good chunk of the player base just aim at the front lower plate and cupola no matter the angle

high tier Italians benefit that fans of yoloing are either not yoloing or not playing them much.

K-91, only sadist or uniformed will play that.

OBJ 268 v4, at least it's not the original PC version, but it probably needs to be either faster or have better gun handling. 

:hiding:

lQqtvt1.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users