magnificent 7... default Italian commanders

commanders italy crew

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Destraag #1 Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 40037 battles

So apparently there are only like 7 or so default commander images for the Italian nation.

I try and only use each image on one commander because I find its easy to remember faces go with x tank when swithing them around to premiums and what not... (large garage) 

So its been murder rerolling commanders to get the first 6 unique...

Anyone else annoyed by this? I'll be needing to customize soon and add some ladies... I hope there are some female commanders for Italy!

When a person resorts to attacking the other person rather than focusing on the issue (aka argumentum ad hominem), it becomes pretty clear they have nothing else to contribute and are wrong.

Bibo1GerUk #2 Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:52 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27110 battles
Why reroll? Don't you have enough personalization coupons by now? They practically give them out for free.

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos

cydewaze #3 Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6728 battles
  • [ALSRN]

View PostBibo1GerUk, on 29 March 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Why reroll? Don't you have enough personalization coupons by now? They practically give them out for free.

I think between the ops and war chests, I have something like 14 of them, and that's after I've used a bunch.
Certified Potato! 1 MOE: M6 - T29 - T32 - M103 - Tiger I - Tiger II - E75 - Stug III G

Destraag #4 Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 40037 battles

View PostBibo1GerUk, on 29 March 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Large garage... (400+) and I usually try and use those coupons to make all the commanders speak their own language... so I'm careful about using them and getting low last I checked. Rerolling "free" commanders is better upfront in the low tiers.

My main concern here is less about having to reroll which is just an extra side effect. This is more about why are there so few? 

Without adding some of the ladies I will have to use those horrible other images :ohmy: to have a distinct crew member on all 11 TT tanks. 

When a person resorts to attacking the other person rather than focusing on the issue (aka argumentum ad hominem), it becomes pretty clear they have nothing else to contribute and are wrong.

Bibo1GerUk #5 Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27110 battles

400? Okay, that explains it ;)

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos

Pit Friend #6 Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32648 battles
  • [PTATO]
Yeah just use a voucher to get the one you want. Though I’m not sure why you’d need more than one crew for that line in the first place. 

I asked an EOD man how he dealt with the stress of his job. 

He said he didn’t have any stress. Either he was right or else it became someone else’s problem. 

Destraag #7 Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:33 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 40037 battles

View PostPit Friend, on 29 March 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

Yeah just use a voucher to get the one you want. Though I’m not sure why you’d need more than one crew for that line in the first place. 

Logical and understandable perspective.

However, I'll be keeping most or even all of them. Large garages don't happen by selling tanks. There is no pressure on garage space for me at the moment as garage slots have been in several of the recent events. When there is pressure some of the low tiers I'll likely never play again get the boot. Inexpensive to replace if I change my mind. 

As mentioned previously I like to have one dedicated/unique crew for all my non-premiums. 

The only exceptions are some of the rare skill commanders that I haven't felt comfortable re-imaging. I have dupes of each from the chests or other sources and they were quickly put into service. 

Also tagged with commanders, italy, crew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users