Vanguard - ELC - Review / Feed-back / details / equipment / what not...

Vanguard ELC light

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

TransparentBlue #41 Posted 13 September 2019 - 07:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13049 battles

View PostFunktastic Ed, on 13 September 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

Yup, as i don't really count on my gun, i finished very succesful games with high support damage, without firing a single shot.

I know it is very odd for most players, but nobody ever said you had to shoot any visible target, sometimes it is better to remain undetected and win 4x the amount of damage in support instead of alpha.

You know support damage count as damage rate for MOE right ?

I was just sayin that if it is something to make this tank better, accuracy should be the first thing before penetration. 

Ok.  I thought you were seriously calling for a buff.  Sure it would be better, but it doesn't need anything at all to perform. 

steelheadclan #42 Posted 14 September 2019 - 12:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15072 battles
  • [REAL]

View PostFunktastic Ed, on 12 September 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

Needs a serious accuracy buff, penetration is not the biggest issue here.

And i Don't really see how this tank is better than a Lycan, or an AMX Chaffee or an AMX 13 75, really the Vanguard could be a tier VII without being that OP.

You will find it way less fun to play when you'll find yourself the last man standing against tier X reds where even some heavies can chase you and ctch up to you yes they can because this tank is slowed by any hill and anything it touches, even weak wooden fences…

And if you hope to hit them  while Moving, well all your three poor shots goes to flowers and clouds…

Oh and  don't even think about shooting stealthy, anytime you shoot your tank is detected even with silenced shot perk.

I agree accuracy is pretty dismal as well.

It's definitely  worse than three tanks you mentioned.

Hopefully it will get a buff to be closer to the tier 7-8  lights.

Also tagged with Vanguard, ELC, light

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users