• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

M4ntiX #1 Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 29524 battles
  • [JOCO]

Hello fellow tankers,

it's confession time. I am in love. In love with Tank Polski 50 aka the 50TP Tyszkiewicza. :)

When I initially unlocked it, I wasn't sold and quite frankly I thought the tank sucks. But I didn't give up and with help from 2x boosts, quickly unlocked the final gun. That's when things changed and the whole platform suddenly started to make sense. It felt like driving a rugged, blue collar cousin of the fantastic, American M103. I quickly realized 50TP is a hull down beast capable of bouncing shots that would make minced meat of the M103's turret (weak cheeks).

I kept playing the tank, training my crew and simply enjoying the platform. Before I knew it, I had a 2nd MOE on it and enough XP to unlock the final package. Question was, is it worth it? The final package is merely a 50HP power increase and cost ~50.000 XP, so the performance increase to cost ratio seemed unfavorable. I read many opinions advising against unlocking it and simply using the XP to unlock the tier X tank. Despite better judgement I decided to go for it and let me tell you, boy is it worth the 50k XP!

Fully researched 50TP is a very capable tank. It's not as nimble as the M103, or as well rounded as the buffed E75, but go hull down and unless there is arty in play you will rule. I had a T57 bounce all four shots from its clip only to get slapped twice for ~500 damage in return. I bounced Jagdpanzer E100's heat rounds, S. Conqs, E5's, you name it. People will start flinging HE shells at you in frustration. It's all very satisfying. :) With the final engine unlocked, the tank is mobile enough to get to good position and is capable of relocating when required.

The gun can troll you sometimes, but for a 130mm boomstick it really is accurate. On paper, aim time is horrific and dispersion values bad, but the gun feels reliable in-game. You can attempt firing on the move, but don't expect to connect the shots. However, when stationary and fully aimed, this gun works like a charm. It has premium APCR rounds and very good AP as standard. I have rarely used prammo in this vehicle, instead have a couple of HE shells as that 130mm can do some serious work and is devastating against soft targets with the 550 alpha. Reload time is good, despite the nerf comparing to PC.

All in all it's a very enjoyable machine and I highly recommend it to players who like high alpha tanks. For equipment I was using Optics, Vert Stabs and Rammer. With this set up I was spotting most of my own targets and getting plenty of assisted damage. That's it. My confession. I still love the M103, it's a great medium, but the 50TP is a better heavy. :) Thanks for reading! Below, hidden in spoilers are some more beauty shots of this magnificent beast.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ace tankers

Spoiler

"I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here."

"For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact."

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #2 Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 50827 battles
  • [BNKR]
That title....:trollface:

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

M4ntiX #3 Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 29524 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 03 April 2019 - 12:42 PM, said:

That title....:trollface:

It got you here, didn't it? ;)

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #4 Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 50827 battles
  • [BNKR]
I’m impressed with that 7k+ game. 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

Albapfalzd3 #5 Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22650 battles

My first (and only) Tier IX Radley's achieved in this tank. I advocated for the engine upgrade as I did the same thing and noticed a positive difference. Yes if you can keep her hull down she will treat you nice as the turret has a very good shape to it that makes it bouncy. I like the tank but haven't played it since moving the crew into the 60TP. I do have a crew in training that I will put into it once they're ready. Cool pics. The marks look great (I don't even have one yet).

Roy

Tempest fox3 #6 Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:59 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 20962 battles
  • [JOCO]
Been enjoying mine, can't seem to get many wins with it though lol.

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

Spoiler

Very Classy #7 Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32844 battles
  • [JOCO]
KappaPride

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

M4ntiX #8 Posted 04 April 2019 - 06:46 AM

Major

• Players
  • 29524 battles
  • [JOCO]
Have you clicked on the spoilers and seen the photos in this thread? Pretty sweet, huh? :D

TroipP #9 Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:29 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29091 battles
  • [-BWP-]
For such a great love you are treating her somewhat sharp. To have her go out without a track... It can be dangerous too. Didn't life taught you they will do anything for a nice shoe, use of excessive force against partner or innocent bystander included...?:girl:

Edited by TroipP, 04 April 2019 - 07:35 AM.

M4ntiX #10 Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:46 AM

Major

• Players
  • 29524 battles
  • [JOCO]
^She's a big girl, she can handle it. :)

fozfactor #11 Posted 06 April 2019 - 12:32 AM

Major

• Players
  • 59011 battles

Good job on the third mark dude. :honoring: 

I was having a fantastic run in mine and managed 93% then got a bit cocky and now somehow back at 89%. But yes, a great tank and she's a rare sight on the field which makes her even dreamier in my book. I got off to a rocky start too, but when those 50 extra horses came along was where I said "I do", somehow they make all the difference. Sometimes it's the little things.

non nobis solum

M4ntiX #12 Posted 06 April 2019 - 12:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 29524 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Postfozfactor, on 06 April 2019 - 12:32 AM, said::)

Good job on the third mark dude. :honoring: 

I was having a fantastic run in mine and managed 93% then got a bit cocky and now somehow back at 89%. But yes, a great tank and she's a rare sight on the field which makes her even dreamier in my book. I got off to a rocky start too, but when those 50 extra horses came along was where I said "I do", somehow they make all the difference. Sometimes it's the little things.

Thank you. :)

DrivableBeast35 #13 Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:37 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 31162 battles

You do your very best to raise them right, to nurture and guide them. Then, one day, when they're almost all grown up, your bachelor buddy sends you THIS and you realize that you actually must have done a horrible job of raising them, since this is what they're up to behind your back.   :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users