Raibot Paingod Wargaming Developers Italian Italian Tanks Buff

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

x Papadox #21 Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:27 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13799 battles
  • [-N-]

Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. 

Think I made my point clear.

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

matematicalone #22 Posted 05 April 2019 - 06:25 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1588 battles

View Postx Papadox, on 05 April 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance. Win Rate doesn't entirely define a tank's performance.

Think I made my point clear.

What are you trying to say dude?

natedaishmaster #23 Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25071 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View Posttwo gaming bros, on 04 April 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

I got ahead of myself waxing on about proper statistic representation. I find that the Italian Meds need some love, especially in the first reload department so that it is more still based. I think The P44 has like an 11.5 second base reload for the first shot and that is way too bad to be competitive and detracts from the fact that it's supposed to be a detriment to dump the clip, let people have the flexibility that you talk about because there currently isn't any, you just simply don't have the resources. I like the first reload on the first turret though, 7.5 with rammer, BIA works and I had to think about dumping both shots or not but 9.8 with rammer, BIA is just too slow and leads to the feeling of "better dump while I can, I'll be sitting here regardless". You guys have a lot to work around with this rather complex mechanic and I will not lie that I have very little faith in your balance team to do so properly based on most of your previous decisions; however, I never lose faith in the act of redemption! Good luck getting these tanks squared away.

I found this to be the case too. Since the 3 second reload nerf is to each shell, the % nerf is higher to the first shell DPM. I feel that way sometimes too where I have to put multiple shots in or dump my entire clip just because waiting to optimize DPM usually leads to the target moving back into cover or getting killed by other people on my team.

3 MOE: Hellcat, Lycan, Sp1C, T20, M41 Bulldog, Motherland, STA 1, T95E2, Pershing, AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90, T54ltwt, T49, RU251, M46 Patton, Type 61, Leopard PTA, T54, E50, Batchat AP, Skoda T50, Centurion 7/1, Sharpshooter, T10, Conquerer, AMX 13 105, Sheridan, T-100LT, RHM PZW, M48 Patton, Leopard 1, E50M, Obj 140, Batchat 25t, TVP 50/51, IS7, AMX 50B, Super Conqueror, T110E4

Teffisk #24 Posted 05 April 2019 - 10:39 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20812 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 04 April 2019 - 02:20 PM, said:

Hello, we did an article to address this. You can view it here: :honoring:
https://console.worl...italian-balance

But how poorly does the Pantera need to preform before you rebalance it? It is just horrible.

natedaishmaster #25 Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25071 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostTeffisk, on 05 April 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

But how poorly does the Pantera need to preform before you rebalance it? It is just horrible.

Looking at my stats, I averaged 100 more DPG in the Pantera than my other tier VIII mediums. They look at this and say that it is "balanced" or "overperforming." They don't look at the fact that if you exclude my 2 most played tier VIII's (which are also the ones that I played first back when I was not as good as I am now), I average 100 less DPG in the Pantera than my other tier VIII mediums. They also don't look at the fact that my DPG goes up in a pattern that almost exactly matches the chronological order that I got the tanks in (my newer tanks have higher DPGs than my older tanks), a pattern which is broken by the Pantera, that's how bad it is. The problem is that they use these metrics for balancing the game which just ends up nerfing all new tanks since everyone gets better over time and performs better than their previous selves regardless of the actual power level of the tank.

3 MOE: Hellcat, Lycan, Sp1C, T20, M41 Bulldog, Motherland, STA 1, T95E2, Pershing, AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90, T54ltwt, T49, RU251, M46 Patton, Type 61, Leopard PTA, T54, E50, Batchat AP, Skoda T50, Centurion 7/1, Sharpshooter, T10, Conquerer, AMX 13 105, Sheridan, T-100LT, RHM PZW, M48 Patton, Leopard 1, E50M, Obj 140, Batchat 25t, TVP 50/51, IS7, AMX 50B, Super Conqueror, T110E4

VORTEXLIFT #26 Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:09 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15256 battles

View PostTripleFFFG, on 04 April 2019 - 11:08 AM, said:

If you do not have a vested interest in this line (STE for example), it is a tough grind. It will teach you how to NOT depend on your armor. It will teach you how to pop and shoot behind cover. It will teach you how to travel with friends, and don't expect to hold a flank unless you have excellent cover or support. Don't expect to clip out a tank unless it is about 50% health. Don't expect to brawl like a Russian tank. It will teach you patience behind cover. It will show you how well the rest of the autoloaders in the game work compared to this line. It will show how bad a reload time can be. It will teach you how to conserve 1 shot in the tube. 

If this sounds a an adventure you wish to pursue, WELCOME to the Italian line.

As far as the data in the charts, I will assume it was gathered from really experienced tankers not the general populace. One thing to remember that is taught in management seminars, if you want to control the outcome(results) of a report(chart) or a meeting, you control the input. (Who is invited to participate)

When CC's and other streamers complain about reload time, heed their warnings.

If I have misrepresented something here and your opinion differs, well it is my opinion.

If you care to add your thoughts feel free to do so

lol their are plenty of tech trees that will teach you these skills. Japanese, american, german and french all have mediums that require these skills.

i KEMPT BUESH

Also tagged with Raibot, Paingod, Wargaming, Developers, Italian, Italian Tanks, Buff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users