• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

GODM0DEenabled #1 Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7539 battles
  • [RUB-]

RECTITUDINOUS UNITED BATTALION [RUB-]

Rectitudinous comes to us straight from Late Latin rectitudin- (English added the -ous ending), which itself ultimately derived from the Latin word rectus, meaning both "straight" and "right." (There are other rectus descendants in English, including rectitude, of course, and rectilinear, rectangle, and rectify.) When rectitudinous first appeared in print in 1897, it was in the phrase "notoriously and unctuously rectitudinous." Although rectitude often expresses an admirable moral integrity, rectitudinous has always had a less flattering side. It can suggest not only moral uprightness but also a displeasing holier-than-thou attitude.

[RUB-]is a new competitive xbox clan.  I am looking for members who are righteous in nature, but no snowflakes please.  Anti-left preferred.  All military and law enforcement welcome ( unless you're a democrat or liberal :trollface: ).  Must speak English and must have a microphone.  I'm looking to create a chill, competitive environment without extreme eliteism, a little bit is ok though :D.  My time zone is EST and I play around 10pm to 12pm.

If you think you'd like to be a part of a comp start up and the above sounds like something you'd be interested in please message me here or on xbox live.  My name is the same as in here.  godm0deenabled  ( the second o is the number zero )

Also, please don't mistake my anti left views as acceptance of racism or discrimination.  I will not tolerate either.  I simply believe in freedom.

Thank you.

godm0de

:izmena:

GODM0DEenabled #2 Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:32 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7539 battles
  • [RUB-]
Bump

Also tagged with xbox, comp, recruiting, english, adult, rub

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users