Jump to content


T7 Car(including variants) and MTLS(including Blitzen)

@RaiBOT01

  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Emperor Darkius #1 Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:10 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4839 battles
  • 11
  • [TERM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018
Hey RaiBOT it is Michael Bell. Sorry it took so long but had to go through the hassel of making a account on here and linking my xbox account to it. But I am the guy that was asking about the T7 Car and variants and the mtls tank and its variant the blitzen on the stream chat a little while ago. I have played world of tanks for a little over a year and I am working on getting every tank in the game. I am almost to tier 8 on every tank tree of every country. I am best at heavy tanks and tank destroyers for the most part. I own atleast 80% of premium tanks in the gun including all the premium mercenary tanks. I have been looking to get the T7 Car and its awesome looking variants and the cool mtls tank and the blitzen for a long while. I am willing to purchase them if need be but I have never gotten the chance to get the tanks and from everywhere I have looked I cannot find a way to get them. Being in the army I don't always have time to be on but this is the number 1 game I play the most and the only game I have spent so much on as well for premium time and premium tanks and other things. I am not a fan of trying to get them via lootboxes and would prefer to buy them straight up if need be or if I can. If you can please help me in this endeavor that would be fantastic!

Edited by Emperor Darkius, 04 April 2019 - 10:11 PM.


Cpl Derren #2 Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27497 battles
  • 637
  • [DS-]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2013

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 04 April 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

Hey RaiBOT it is Michael Bell. Sorry it took so long but had to go through the hassel of making a account on here and linking my xbox account to it. But I am the guy that was asking about the T7 Car and variants and the mtls tank and its variant the blitzen on the stream chat a little while ago. I have played world of tanks for a little over a year and I am working on getting every tank in the game. I am almost to tier 8 on every tank tree of every country. I am best at heavy tanks and tank destroyers for the most part. I own atleast 80% of premium tanks in the gun including all the premium mercenary tanks. I have been looking to get the T7 Car and its awesome looking variants and the cool mtls tank and the blitzen for a long while. I am willing to purchase them if need be but I have never gotten the chance to get the tanks and from everywhere I have looked I cannot find a way to get them. Being in the army I don't always have time to be on but this is the number 1 game I play the most and the only game I have spent so much on as well for premium time and premium tanks and other things. I am not a fan of trying to get them via lootboxes and would prefer to buy them straight up if need be or if I can. If you can please help me in this endeavor that would be fantastic!

 

just drop her a PM. chances are you'll get a faster response....Thats also what she told you to do on stream anyway. good luck getting all those tanks! :)

 


Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA


Emperor Darkius #3 Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4839 battles
  • 11
  • [TERM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018
Thanks for the info. I am new to this site still and I just figured out where the PM stuff was a couple minutes ago lol. Also had a lot of technical issues along the way so kinda forgot about the pm.

BrogueOne #4 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:00 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 22938 battles
  • 10,234
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016
Are there still new player bundles for free in the MS/PS store?  I coulda sworn one of those bundles had a plain MTLS.

As for the Combat Cars..... it’s been confirmed they’ll be returning to the shop sometime soon-ish.

Cpl Derren #5 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:01 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27497 battles
  • 637
  • [DS-]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2013

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 04 April 2019 - 05:32 PM, said:

Thanks for the info. I am new to this site still and I just figured out where the PM stuff was a couple minutes ago lol. Also had a lot of technical issues along the way so kinda forgot about the pm.

 

Oh and since no one's said it yet. Welcome to the forums! :) 

Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA


Emperor Darkius #6 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4839 battles
  • 11
  • [TERM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018
lol thanks. And no I haven't seen any bundles that will let me buy them. I have seen where I could put a code in to get one of them but I have no codes. This is microsoft/xbox stores. No playstation.

LignoTestudon #7 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:09 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 5653 battles
  • 253
  • [D7CAV]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2014
That exception policy. Players wish to restore the premium tanks they sold. Having CS to restore the premium tanks to players' garages (players would pay silver for each, premium tank's gold value (400 silver per 1 gold). 4 premium tanks mostly (every year). That's the catch. 

Emperor Darkius #8 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4839 battles
  • 11
  • [TERM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018
I have not sold any premiums. I am looking to get them. 2 in particular being the t7 car and its variants and the mtls and its variant the blitzen. I hae never gotten the chance to get them as I have only been playing for a little over a year.

LignoTestudon #9 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:16 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 5653 battles
  • 253
  • [D7CAV]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2014

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 04 April 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

I have not sold any premiums. I am looking to get them. 2 in particular being the t7 car and its variants and the mtls and its variant the blitzen. I hae never gotten the chance to get them as I have only been playing for a little over a year.

 

I've earned an Ace Tanker on my Blitzen MTLS. I ran a good crew with it (swapping those good kinds of crew back and forth). I also earned a Spartan. You should see my profile right away, though.

LignoTestudon #10 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:19 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 5653 battles
  • 253
  • [D7CAV]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2014
Players are always begging for things in this game. Begging won't change anything. Begging won't solve anything, either. Who cares? I wanna play it for fun and not getting looked at negatively by random players. I'm not here to be confrontational. I'm not here to get under players' skins. I wish they would stop actually being toxic, cruel and ugly to me online and on this forum site. There are more different things going on in this game and players than this statement.

Emperor Darkius #11 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4839 battles
  • 11
  • [TERM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018
Cool bro. What is you bragging for? It is unnecessary. Also I am not begging for anything. I literally said I would pay for them. I just want a chance to get them even if it is payment. If you are going to be negative bro it is unneeded.

LignoTestudon #12 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:30 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 5653 battles
  • 253
  • [D7CAV]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2014
I understand where some players come from. Most of them want those Italian tanks' turret and hull armor values turned back to their original state. Some want another crew like that Twitch crew. Some even want that Tortoise to have a different collision model (buffed cupola and superstructure). Those things are the heaviest desires those players got. Should be the heaviest desires.

Pontiac Pat #13 Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:52 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 24938 battles
  • 6,997
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014
I'm trying to catch the ones I'm missing as well.  I had them all at one point, but then they ramped up the pace of new releases and my budget at the time couldn't keep up.  Now that my finances are back in shape I'm making up the lost ground.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe


HomicidalApple0 #14 Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:45 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2919 battles
  • 964
  • Member since:
    12-25-2018
OP, ignore that guy being a [edited]his posts are belligerent and must have an English language barrier or something because what he said makes no sense. He’s the one bragging at you telling you to go check his profile to see his medals.

I messaged support trying to buy a premium I missed out on when I first started playing a few months ago and didn’t understand how much fun it looked like it’s be to play. They just told me this week that I can’t go back and buy tanks I missed out on so idk if you’ll be able to. But best of luck.

I only own 23 premiums so maybe you’ll get more love for spending more money.

Emperor Darkius #15 Posted 05 April 2019 - 04:42 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4839 battles
  • 11
  • [TERM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018

Yeah I figured that out man thanks lol. I own almost all the premium tanks in the game (being 167 in total and this includes the ones not usually on the premium tank tree or the premiums mixed in with the regularson the country tank trees). I just really love the designs of the t7 and its variants and the mtls just looks cool. Spending what I can without going overboard on the game. I mean I have built up over 400 days of premium trying to get premiums and when they are on deals.

 

Hell I am almost on tier 7 and 8 on every tank tree of every country for regular tanks including arty. I am best at heavies and tank destroyers. Suck [edited]on lights except from tiers 2 to 4. Arty I am pretty good with if I can shotgun peeps lol



test777777 #16 Posted 05 April 2019 - 06:36 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11108 battles
  • 2,198
  • [RSMOJ]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2017

View PostBrogueOne, on 05 April 2019 - 07:00 AM, said:

Are there still new player bundles for free in the MS/PS store? I coulda sworn one of those bundles had a plain MTLS.

As for the Combat Cars..... it’s been confirmed they’ll be returning to the shop sometime soon-ish.

 

I think I have them all except - and this is weird - the standard flat boring premium called T7 Combat car. 

 

Playing it safe


test777777 #17 Posted 05 April 2019 - 08:09 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11108 battles
  • 2,198
  • [RSMOJ]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2017

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 05 April 2019 - 12:42 PM, said:

Yeah I figured that out man thanks lol. I own almost all the premium tanks in the game (being 167 in total and this includes the ones not usually on the premium tank tree or the premiums mixed in with the regularson the country tank trees). I just really love the designs of the t7 and its variants and the mtls just looks cool. Spending what I can without going overboard on the game. I mean I have built up over 400 days of premium trying to get premiums and when they are on deals.

 

Hell I am almost on tier 7 and 8 on every tank tree of every country for regular tanks including arty. I am best at heavies and tank destroyers. Suck [edited]on lights except from tiers 2 to 4. Arty I am pretty good with if I can shotgun peeps lol

 

This isn't an attack on you, please don't take it that way. It's taking this off topic a bit but you started it so I guess that's ok. 

 

Firstly, you're a Wallet warrior and I'd hate to think what you throw down on this game each month but I thought I spent a heap. A wallet warrior yes  but not in the typical way. 

 

Your stats are really interesting, you've got a gift for the game. You have almost 350 tanks driven, that's a phenomenal number of  tanks in the context of less than 3700 battles and some of your achievements.   

You're a solo player with 3700  battles and have unlocked something like 18 TT tier VIII vehicles. You seem to drive every vehicle along the way at least once and seem to play in all classes at all tiers with at least 3 or 4 nations.

You do well in the vehicles so you seem to know what you're doing but with quite a few tier VIII heavies, unlocked, you must be fast tracking the XP through gold conversion and supplementing the silver with gold which is fine by me, I say that because, I've only managed to afford to unlock 5. It's interesting that you seem to do so well in tanks without spending much time getting to know them. It takes most people at least 100 battles but you drive them all so If you've experienced the game previously, that probably wouldn't happen. . 

 

Despite 340 something tanks being driven with only one being driven more than 50 times but still less than 70 times, Your kill/Death Ratio and Caused/Received are still both above 1, you've  earned A couple of Devastors, a Radley's, a Kolobonov and a few other Epics along with Aces of which. You have 12. Some veterans struggle to get those after 10 times the number of battles, especially the Kolobonov.

You do well above average in a lot of your tanks but you haven't driven any of your tanks enough to put even one MOE on the board. You're certainly well on the way with your performances,  just not enough battles to qualify. 

You've Obtained all 9 battle hero medals. while the most played tank in your garage has 69 battles, every other tank has been driven less than 50 times.

 

I'd hate to think what you could achieve if you focused on improving in just one tank but if you're anything like me, boredom would possibly be right up there. I play stupidly when i'm bored. I need variety to remain interested. 

You're a far more influencial player than I though so when you get to the 100 count on a tank, the MOEs should start landing and i'll be sure to run the other way if I see you coming my way. and you're Red. 

 

Happy hunting and good luck on getting those combat cars...

 


 

Playing it safe


ralfybaby62 #18 Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:20 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23514 battles
  • 2,987
  • [10SR]
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 04 April 2019 - 11:42 PM, said:

....I own almost all the premium tanks in the game (being 167 in total and this includes the ones not usually on the premium tank tree or the premiums mixed in with the regularson the country tank trees). I just really love the designs of the t7 and its variants and the mtls just looks cool. Spending what I can without going overboard on the game. I mean I have built up over 400 days of premium trying to get premiums and when they are on deals.

 

 

How do you find the time to play them all?

 

I agree about the T7. Wanted one for years, bought the Christmas bundle with 5 of them a couple of years ago. Just so I could have one. Still want the real one. 

 

 

View Posttest777777, on 05 April 2019 - 01:36 AM, said:

 

I think I have them all except - and this is weird - the standard flat boring premium called T7 Combat car. 

 

That's not weird. It's never been on sale except for the massive bundle with all the American tanks in it



Pontiac Pat #19 Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:40 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 24938 battles
  • 6,997
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 04 April 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

I own almost all the premium tanks in the game (being 167 in total and this includes the ones not usually on the premium tank tree or the premiums mixed in with the regularson the country tank trees).

There are currently 244 premium tanks on Xbox.
There are 441 tech tree tanks.
Grand total 685.


If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe


Morpheus02007 #20 Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:39 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14334 battles
  • 6,282
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

The MTLS-1G14 is actually better then the Blitzen, they are not identical. I think the MTLS-1G14 got a better engine.

 

About that T7 CC, it's a fun tank in tier II, but now with the Steadfast....Steadfast his gun is crazy, and I hope the Steadfast infestation in tier II is gone now. Because in tier II it was wrecking everything...just not the Pz38H.


Garage

Thanks to xRoni7x for this awesome sig!





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users