T7 Car(including variants) and MTLS(including Blitzen)

@RaiBOT01

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

IBROX 04 #21 Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19352 battles
  • [BNKR]
Only been waiting on the shark for ages. That's the only one I'm missing. Sadly i heard its for new players only. And yeh the MTLS was in the store a while back for free with a Crew and other goodies. 

Aaron William Murray                    Forever in our hearts

ABAOUIA #22 Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:59 AM

Major

• Players
  • 43676 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 05 April 2019 - 12:09 AM, said:

lol thanks. And no I haven't seen any bundles that will let me buy them. I have seen where I could put a code in to get one of them but I have no codes. This is microsoft/xbox stores. No playstation.

Welxome at first :)

If you hit the big X on your controller then go to store and type World of tanks you will see a couple of "starter" bundels wich you can download for free.

Will give you the Blitzen amd mtls and a T7 variant, if the bundels are still active .

not sure ? But try it !

Emperor Darkius #23 Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4134 battles
  • [TERM]

View Posttest777777, on 05 April 2019 - 08:09 AM, said:

This isn't an attack on you, please don't take it that way. It's taking this off topic a bit but you started it so I guess that's ok. 

Firstly, you're a Wallet warrior and I'd hate to think what you throw down on this game each month but I thought I spent a heap. A wallet warrior yes  but not in the typical way. 

Your stats are really interesting, you've got a gift for the game. You have almost 350 tanks driven, that's a phenomenal number of  tanks in the context of less than 3700 battles and some of your achievements.   

You're a solo player with 3700  battles and have unlocked something like 18 TT tier VIII vehicles. You seem to drive every vehicle along the way at least once and seem to play in all classes at all tiers with at least 3 or 4 nations.

You do well in the vehicles so you seem to know what you're doing but with quite a few tier VIII heavies, unlocked, you must be fast tracking the XP through gold conversion and supplementing the silver with gold which is fine by me, I say that because, I've only managed to afford to unlock 5. It's interesting that you seem to do so well in tanks without spending much time getting to know them. It takes most people at least 100 battles but you drive them all so If you've experienced the game previously, that probably wouldn't happen. . 

Despite 340 something tanks being driven with only one being driven more than 50 times but still less than 70 times, Your kill/Death Ratio and Caused/Received are still both above 1, you've  earned A couple of Devastors, a Radley's, a Kolobonov and a few other Epics along with Aces of which. You have 12. Some veterans struggle to get those after 10 times the number of battles, especially the Kolobonov.

You do well above average in a lot of your tanks but you haven't driven any of your tanks enough to put even one MOE on the board. You're certainly well on the way with your performances,  just not enough battles to qualify. 

You've Obtained all 9 battle hero medals. while the most played tank in your garage has 69 battles, every other tank has been driven less than 50 times.

I'd hate to think what you could achieve if you focused on improving in just one tank but if you're anything like me, boredom would possibly be right up there. I play stupidly when i'm bored. I need variety to remain interested. 

You're a far more influencial player than I though so when you get to the 100 count on a tank, the MOEs should start landing and i'll be sure to run the other way if I see you coming my way. and you're Red. 

Happy hunting and good luck on getting those combat cars...

Thanks man! I know I am a wallet warrior and I ain't afraid to admit it. I do use free xp and gold to supplement and fast track certain tanks I just suck at a lot.(Primarily light tanks and arty) I have legit never played this game before I got started on it about a little over a year ago. I am a fast learner and my Tiger P being the most played tank because the armor is amazing and the gun is fantastic.I enjoyed playing it the entire time from scratch till I upgraded to the tier 8. I still play it from time to time but yeah I need variety to stay interested. If the tank is not complete garbage then I will always play it. And I will always play a tank from when i first get it and when I fully upgrade it to see if it suits me well. So far the Tiger P, T29,and T34 Black are my best tanks. That kolobonovs medal was areal lucky one for me. All my enemies were pretty much close to death being 1 or 2 shots and most came 1 at a time or couldnt pen me frontallyor easily in the sides.

Zathustra #24 Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:15 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 24723 battles

I may be wrong but after the black premium tank uproar WG said, at that time, they were never issuing them again. I just started playing again after a 9month hiatus so maybe some other players can tell whether they have changed that. PS, you may need 2 accounts so that you can get the shark on a new account. Believe it only lets players with under 50 battles get it.

Emperor Darkius #25 Posted 07 April 2019 - 12:14 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4134 battles
  • [TERM]
They sold the black premium tanks during the Christmas holidays.

TimMac PA #26 Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:07 AM

Major

• Players
  • 48539 battles

View PostPontiac Pat, on 06 April 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

There are currently 244 premium tanks on Xbox.
There are 441 tech tree tanks.
Grand total 685.

Are you including Merc tanks?

TimMac PA #27 Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 48539 battles

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 07 April 2019 - 12:14 AM, said:

They sold the black premium tanks during the Christmas holidays.

This has been my goal since about 6 months after starting WoT. 

I do not count Mercs. But I have the Absolution, but I won it, did not buy. Do not care for the Merc setup.

After just over 5 years and and nearly 49k games I'm at 619 tanks, 227 premiums. Almost all tanks were grinds, some of the early tiers were XP'd. I do not play a tank once I'm done grinding. I have completed The American, German 2x, Brits 3x, and 1 tank away from Soviet and Japan. 

I forgot how I got the blitzen, but the T7 package I purchased so it will come up at some point. I think I had all but one and had to purchase the package. The blue one maybe. I think it was only on the PS4 at first. Not sure.

They said they wouldn't sell them, but they did...so congrats on the Black Tanks.

If you need or want to compare, send me a message. 

Edited by TimMac PA, 07 April 2019 - 10:32 AM.

RadiantPup27709 #28 Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:43 AM

Major

• Players
  • 25901 battles

View PostLignoTestudon, on 04 April 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

That exception policy. Players wish to restore the premium tanks they sold. Having CS to restore the premium tanks to players' garages (players would pay silver for each, premium tank's gold value (400 silver per 1 gold). 4 premium tanks mostly (every year). That's the catch. 

View PostLignoTestudon, on 04 April 2019 - 07:16 PM, said:

I've earned an Ace Tanker on my Blitzen MTLS. I ran a good crew with it (swapping those good kinds of crew back and forth). I also earned a Spartan. You should see my profile right away, though.

View PostLignoTestudon, on 04 April 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

Players are always begging for things in this game. Begging won't change anything. Begging won't solve anything, either. Who cares? I wanna play it for fun and not getting looked at negatively by random players. I'm not here to be confrontational. I'm not here to get under players' skins. I wish they would stop actually being toxic, cruel and ugly to me online and on this forum site. There are more different things going on in this game and players than this statement.

View PostLignoTestudon, on 04 April 2019 - 07:30 PM, said:

I understand where some players come from. Most of them want those Italian tanks' turret and hull armor values turned back to their original state. Some want another crew like that Twitch crew. Some even want that Tortoise to have a different collision model (buffed cupola and superstructure). Those things are the heaviest desires those players got. Should be the heaviest desires.

Here kids!

Use these as an example as to why you shouldn't drink and forum.

PLK180W #29 Posted 07 April 2019 - 12:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 61 battles

View PostABAOUIA, on 06 April 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

Welxome at first :)

If you hit the big X on your controller then go to store and type World of tanks you will see a couple of "starter" bundels wich you can download for free.

Will give you the Blitzen amd mtls and a T7 variant, if the bundels are still active .

not sure ? But try it !

You may find the new starter bundles are only available if you have less then 50 games on your profile 

Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

Pontiac Pat #30 Posted 07 April 2019 - 03:27 PM

Major

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 23531 battles
  • [47R]

View PostTimMac PA, on 07 April 2019 - 02:07 AM, said:

Are you including Merc tanks?

Yes.  Mercenary tanks are counted in the tech tree number.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe

ABAOUIA #31 Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 43676 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostPLK180W, on 07 April 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

You may find the new starter bundles are only available if you have less then 50 games on your profile 

Supposed to be like that, but I was able to download them and many others when it was a forum topic a while back...

The T7 is blocked but OP made a 2nd account right op ?

HomicidalApple0 #32 Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:03 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2270 battles

View PostRadiantPup27709, on 07 April 2019 - 10:43 AM, said:

Here kids!

Use these as an example as to why you shouldn't drink and forum.

that guys posts killed me! I was just blown away where he got all the info for those rants, it wasn't even relevant information he was babbling about

test777777 #33 Posted 08 April 2019 - 09:45 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11108 battles
  • [RSMOJ]

View PostEmperor Darkius, on 07 April 2019 - 06:53 AM, said:

Thanks man! I know I am a wallet warrior and I ain't afraid to admit it. I do use free xp and gold to supplement and fast track certain tanks I just suck at a lot.(Primarily light tanks and arty) I have legit never played this game before I got started on it about a little over a year ago. I am a fast learner and my Tiger P being the most played tank because the armor is amazing and the gun is fantastic.I enjoyed playing it the entire time from scratch till I upgraded to the tier 8. I still play it from time to time but yeah I need variety to stay interested. If the tank is not complete garbage then I will always play it. And I will always play a tank from when i first get it and when I fully upgrade it to see if it suits me well. So far the Tiger P, T29,and T34 Black are my best tanks. That kolobonovs medal was areal lucky one for me. All my enemies were pretty much close to death being 1 or 2 shots and most came 1 at a time or couldnt pen me frontallyor easily in the sides.

Sounds like my assessment was pretty spot on. There is lots of luck involved with some of the medals  but overall kill/death ratios and damage caused/received ratios shows you're getting results which goes beyond luck. Some people hate the Tiger P grind, I didn't  mind it but I can't make it's armour work. I only bounce 33.2%.  I don't know what I should unlock next if anything. 

Glad you're having fun and hope the passion remains for many months to come. 

Playing it safe

Emperor Darkius #34 Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4134 battles
  • [TERM]
Nope never made a second account. The only reason I would is if I could transfer the tanks I get from that second account onto my first one. Other than that I am sticking with only 1 account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users