• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SteampunkPagan #1 Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:01 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91897 battles
  • [HDC-R]

Hello,

I have an idea that might sound dumb at first but I honestly think would be a great in-game way to reward good teamwork, good teammates & help build more positive players. We have all (or many of us have) sent both negative  & positive messages to other players (including myself in this). We all have seen that teammate on low health knowing they will die re-set the cap so that the team could get the win, that player who sees you are tracked & takes a shot for you, that player who sees you covering a weak flank & replies to your SOS by coming to help...We have all accidentally run into someone costing them a shot or even their health...Yes I feel safe in saying we have all been there...

Now wouldn't it be nice is you could reward that play by doing more than saying thanks or GG? Wouldn't it be nice if you could do more than just say sorry when you make an error?

Well my idea would be that WGCB add the ability to gift in-game 500 & 1,000 Silver to a player with a note in the log giving your GT & the simple Messages of Good Work or Sorry within 5mins of the game ending...Yes this at first look sounds silly or dumb. But it I believe would be a positive for the game as a whole & might even help build a better if even slightly positive player base.. 

Thanks For Reading,

SPP

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

LadyTanker #2 Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 5867 battles

No, I think saying sorry is plenty enough. It's just a game. No one really damaged your automobile keeping you from driving it. 

And if you want to make a gift to someone, you can already do that. 

SteampunkPagan #3 Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:42 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91897 battles
  • [HDC-R]

EDIT: 

Removed by me.

Edited by SteampunkPagan, 05 April 2019 - 03:07 AM.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

SteampunkPagan #4 Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:03 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91897 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostSGT Rock 1963, on 04 April 2019 - 09:34 PM, said:

After some other long overdue fixes. Maybe it could be implemented. For now you'll have to be, Satisfied with the radial commands.

I do agree somethings need fixed that have been taking longer than I thought they would.

SPP

JP Negri Coder #5 Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:24 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23204 battles
  • [SELVA]

I liked it very much. 500Ag or even 1000Ag is a great way to mean more than GG.

And also is low enough to not be an exploit to transfer large  amounts of silver to another player.

Good Battles! - JP Negri Coder

Bibo1GerUk #6 Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27138 battles
No. Make it consumables like Fire Extinguishers etc :trollface:

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos

DwarfOnDrugs #7 Posted 05 April 2019 - 12:15 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30450 battles
  • [-UNL-]

I think a daily limit of lets say 5 rewards per person. (To give out to others)

In post game stats you can press a button on a player and commend them. This commendation would give the player 100k silver.

Can not give to platoon mates and those in the same clan.

SteampunkPagan #8 Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:46 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91897 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 05 April 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

I think a daily limit of lets say 5 rewards per person. (To give out to others)

In post game stats you can press a button on a player and commend them. This commendation would give the player 100k silver.

Can not give to platoon mates and those in the same clan.

That is a solid idea keeping in the spirit of mine as well. I only would say drop it to 25K for I do fear at 100K it may become an exploit other than that I like the bump up and limits you place in your idea.

SPP

SteampunkPagan #9 Posted 07 April 2019 - 09:20 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 91897 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostJP Negri Coder, on 04 April 2019 - 10:24 PM, said:

I liked it very much. 500Ag or even 1000Ag is a great way to mean more than GG.

And also is low enough to not be an exploit to transfer large  amounts of silver to another player.

Thanks!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users