rng loss broken gameplay op

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

TYLERT632 #41 Posted 20 April 2019 - 09:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48222 battles

View Postnatedaishmaster, on 10 April 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

In all of my experience in this game I can honestly say that the game is in no way shape or form rigged. It would be incredibly difficult to modulate RNG based on win rate and if they could do that, how do players like me end up with win rates far higher than 50%? Everything that I've seen has been explainable. Everybody with their tinfoil hats don't see the lucky bounces or crazy shots that they pen. Negative bias makes humans see negative events as twice as bad as the equivalant positive event. It's easy to notice the streak of bad games but it's difficult to notice the good nights. I run solo or 2 man platoons 99% of the time. I have bad games all the time where I get yoloed or my team is garbage but that is the exception, even though it can sometimes feel like the regular.

Finally someone with some sense and maturity. So sick of listening to people feeling sorry for themselves because they don't like the fact that they are on a losing streak. "Can't be my fault, must be MM or RNG." 

XGR369er #42 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:35 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39428 battles

View PostTYLERT632, on 20 April 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Finally someone with some sense and maturity. So sick of listening to people feeling sorry for themselves because they don't like the fact that they are on a losing streak. "Can't be my fault, must be MM or RNG." 

And on the other side i am sure they are sick of listening to you and tired of being told they are noobs or blind or get good or whatever because their opinion is contradictory to yours.  Ofcourse the person you quoted supports what you believe so he/she is mature and has sense.

I find it funny that this forum talks about not bullying or embarrassing people by posting their names and such in images but the op is beat up because his opinion is different and that ok? 

How about this, if you are tried of seeing them, don't look.  Move on to a different thread or post something that shows why you are right and there is no problem right now or how he wrong or why if you want to support or contradict the argument.

You talk about having a mature and sensible conversation but your comment has none of that and adds nothing to these people's discussion.  So think about that.

Inclosing  if WG is not going to take this seriously and enough people are having what they believe to be a problem with the game then I say keep posting them maybe they will listen and there can be an honest discussion with WG about what is going on in detail and maybe it can be put to rest.

bigpikle #43 Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21436 battles
I want to thank all of you who offered sound advice. Please continue as you are helping a lot of players with your suggestions and perspectives on the game. I have not been a year yet and have 15k games and am still a noob as this game has subtleties that amaze me every day. I have bounced shots that should have killed me and missed shots while face-hugging. I review the gameplay to figure out what went right and/or wrong. RNG has caused my wife to come down from the second floor with a baseball bat at 03:00 because she thought I was fighting an intruder (it just an E100 that refused to be penned from the side by my STRV103B with APCR). Lost packets messed up my game the last couple of days and now I figured it out after reading this. Guys, you can only help those who understand their limitations and seek to improve their game play. Please keep it up and thank you for your time and efforts. May RNG treat you favourably (unless you are a red)

Symbiot911 #44 Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:25 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 36142 battles

View PostMEGAblaster96, on 09 April 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

Playing though an endless series of losses today, I've had it. The last five in a row were absolutely ridiculous crushing defeats where my team could barely score 1-2 kills (attached image is and example of one). After reading jspringer1126's post, I realize that I'm not alone. Something is completely f***** with the MM system & RNG in this game. Most likely it's rigged.

I have a winrate about 50% and k/d ratio above 1. I don't think its a mere coincidence at all when I get rows of these games where I can hardly damage, let alone kill anything. The most plain to see example of this was me shooting up into an unangled E100's lfp, with my OBJ 257, to which I failed to penetrate. That's virtually a 100% pen chance. In other games I've been penetrated straight though the gun's mantlet, when facing directly at opponents, which amounts to over 300mm armor at it's angle. In other games my team was laid siege by half a dozen invisible enemies all over the place killing us in succession, meanwhile we couldn't see a single one.

All of these things point to stats being fudged around by the game system to kill entire teams. Why? I can only guess to enforce 50/50 win/loss rates among games. These obscenely crushing games exist to push down players that were doing too well. This has been sucking all the fun out of the game recently, and was part of the reason I quit before. Being completely slaughtered over and over and over and over and over should not happen in a game that is random and fair.

BTW, in the linked screenshot, there was only one kill on the enemy team, not two. The Strv killed itself. Meaning the enemy skill was able to annihilate us with one less top tier off the bat. Take from that what you will.

You know,  about 3 years agoago I bought up the exact same subject regarding keeping people's win rate around 50/50. I basically got run out of town. Horse poo was flung at me from all directions, quite hard too. To this day there has been nothing that had changed my mind because my win rate Is still the same as it was 3 years ago and I would swear upon some unknown persons grave that I have lost far more games than I've won in that time

WOT Player4568 #45 Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:56 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6 battles

View Postnatedaishmaster, on 10 April 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

In all of my experience in this game I can honestly say that the game is in no way shape or form rigged. It would be incredibly difficult to modulate RNG based on win rate and if they could do that, how do players like me end up with win rates far higher than 50%? Everything that I've seen has been explainable. Everybody with their tinfoil hats don't see the lucky bounces or crazy shots that they pen. Negative bias makes humans see negative events as twice as bad as the equivalant positive event. It's easy to notice the streak of bad games but it's difficult to notice the good nights. I run solo or 2 man platoons 99% of the time. I have bad games all the time where I get yoloed or my team is garbage but that is the exception, even though it can sometimes feel like the regular.

Can confirm 

kpantherpro #46 Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:48 AM

Private

• Players
  • 10993 battles
  • [HMB]
Yes the videos help, but I'm sorry this game has been broken for some time and continues to get worse, one clan I used to play with completely quit the game it got so bad, If I weren't on the last stages for the machine, I would seriously consider not playing for awhile, with all the non pins, ghost shells, and all the other garbage I see on this game it's hard to stay enthused. I'd like to see WG, step up and attempt to resolve these issues, no matter what you say about watching videos to get better, if the games broken it's broken, fix it we've put alot of time and effort in this game to be ignored like many have and just gave up and stopped playing the game, and I have to say I do see the bias in games alot, very frustrating to go 10 or more games without a win. I could go on, but I won't, just like to see it fixed.

miju irl #47 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:51 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15813 battles
  • [IRL]
You can always tell when game is rigged for a loss the moment your shot bounces a light tank or some other paper thin armour tank.

Also tagged with rng, loss, broken, gameplay, op

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users