CALLING ALL STRAYS! 360 player trying to start/join competitive team

Xbox 360 Clan Team Platoon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Defiant Actual #1 Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:25 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7332 battles

Im trying to find consistent dedicated teamates to play on a regular basis. There is a tournament starting this weekend which i really want to be a part of. We need a team of at least 7 and the registration deadline in 4/19. 

I play on xbox 360.. been solo for the last 5yrs which i dont mind except i miss out on all the cool events and tournaments. I recently started playing with clans which is fun but most players are on xbox1. Because of this i find myself getting left out more often than not. For cross platform to work the xbox1 players has to pop in a 360 game (i.e. black ops/ WaW) and accept the 360 players friend request from there. Otherwise there is no way to send messages / game invites between the them. I use the xbox app for party chat and other communications which works well but many xbox1 player just dont care enough to be friends.

So!! Here i am. Anyone willing to go through the little bit of trouble it takes to get on my friends list please message me. Im sure others out there are having similar struggles so lets get together and play some tanks. Depending on the response i get for this im guna try to start a new clan for other strays like myself although i am willing to join an existing one so long as i dont get left out of events. I would like to get a team together in time for the tournament tryouts this weekend.

matematicalone #2 Posted 14 April 2019 - 09:35 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1986 battles

Time to cut that cord and upgrade to One or PS4. Let 360 go to history where it belongs. You can buy new or used console in range from 200-300$ so why would anyone torture himself with that old thing. Before you start with not everyone is rich, newsflash, consoles are not a necessity, people have them for their own fun, it's a choice they've made, so invest some money into your fun. I'm on PS4 Pro and I really do appreciate the fact that you can play MP FTP games for free (unlike some other platforms).

thedamned1one #3 Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27210 battles
  • [DAMND]
Yo hit me up we're on every day. I'm on after 4 est and we're usually 3 to 4 deep. Allready registered for tournament still need a few though. I'm on 360 with clan mates on both (damnd) sat night at 10 is first game might have enough by then don't know

Also tagged with Xbox, 360, Clan, Team, Platoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users