My opinion on the Elc Even 90

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

MissRaySunShine #1 Posted 14 April 2019 - 03:56 AM

Corporal

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 21028 battles
  • [RDM]

Hello, my name is MissRaySunShine and going to be doing a review on the Elc Even 90 or Vanguard as WoTC calls, it within its game. So, as review goes out so, will a gameplay of the light tank in action. So, let's get into the basics the Even 90 has a 3 shot 90 mm that does around 220 damage per a shot in a 3 shot clip. Veiw  range isn't the greatest at 380 meters. Now, the horsepower and engine of the Even 90 is absolutely brilliant as you can speed around the map at a consistent 70. Size wise this light is tiny and you shouldn't go ramming other tanks in this tank as you have a limited amount of hit points at 900. Now, some of the unique things about this tank that I have to talk about. First, let's talk about the size and gun placement as the tiny size of this light tank means, you can be cover without exposing much or hardly any of your tank and get spots off as you will see in this video provided in the video. 

My equipment, load out, crew perks, and consumables. 

Equipment: Coated optics, vertical stabilizer, & vents. 

Load out for shells: 21 Standard 21 Premium & 3 HEs.

Crew perks: camo, green thumb, muffled shot, six sense, mentor, snap shot, smooth ride, clutch braking, & silent driving.

Consumables: repair kit, med kit, & food. 

So, would I recommend this tank to someone if, you like light tanks definitely a must as it's a good tank. 

The Video Link To The Gameplay.

https://youtu.be/miJGGYrGxZ0

SGT Rock 1963 #2 Posted 14 April 2019 - 04:49 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 12844 battles
  • [JOCO]

Nice game.

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

Ralphs Dad #3 Posted 14 April 2019 - 09:21 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 25086 battles
  • [CRPT]

GG. One of the most fun tanks in game.

Apart from when you're bottom tier on Stadt der Dunkleheit and you get chased down by Lt-100's. My fastest game ever. Barely got to load my first clip before I was tracked and rammed to death.

zZGROGZz #4 Posted 14 April 2019 - 09:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19083 battles
Awesome game. GG.

!KING OF THE POTATO SKRUBLORDS!

JelliedPenny08 #5 Posted 14 April 2019 - 12:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16875 battles
GG MissRay! Love that little tank!  :)

MissRaySunShine #6 Posted 14 April 2019 - 12:53 PM

Corporal

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 21028 battles
  • [RDM]

View PostRalphs Dad, on 14 April 2019 - 01:21 AM, said:

GG. One of the most fun tanks in game.

Apart from when you're bottom tier on Stadt der Dunkleheit and you get chased down by Lt-100's. My fastest game ever. Barely got to load my first clip before I was tracked and rammed to death.

That has to be frustrating and honestly, can't wait till we get to blacklist maps like in pc. I would even perfer to have maps like Himmelsdorf, Stadt Der Dunkleheit, & Ensk to be class restricted or even lowered to play at tier 5s and below as like pc has done.  However, one of the weaknesses is being rammed much like the scorpion because of its tiny size and lightweight design. I like how hard of a target you are to hit in this tank tho. It's unique that is for sure.  

P6X330 #7 Posted 14 April 2019 - 04:21 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 16406 battles
  • [AMXS]

View PostMissRaySunShine, on 13 April 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

Crew perks: camo, green thumb, muffled shot, six sense, mentor, snap shot, smooth ride, clutch braking, & silent driving.

I have not yet watched your replay, I just want to point out that Silent Driving has no influence on a Light Tank.

After watching the video:

Overall, it is well played, good strategy; you were cautious to save your hit points at battle start, and you really contributed well to defend the base, and you saved the battle because you managed to balance back the forces that ultimately decided the outcome.

I did not see much of what you could have improved, but I am still going to offer it, while I keep in mind it is always easy to comment after the fact. During, it is much more complicated.

What could have been done differently;

Cap reset; when you get to close combat, auto-lock is always a lottery with armored tanks, especially with the Vanguard. Maybe emphasize on un-scoped aiming?

Subjective remarks:

After you have successfully cleared the cap, the last two remaining tanks seem to have a higher probability to be on the West side of the map. It may have been the best course of action to go North following the West side, since at that point, the enemy has the battle won, two to one, and only a few minutes left. You had to at least remove one, and both to ensure victory.

The enemy did not play it well, especially the one that went into the cap, gifting you his position. Sure he thought his armor would have sufficed against you, but at two against one, staying with his wing man would have secured the win.

Great game, great tanking!

Edited by P6X330, 15 April 2019 - 06:17 PM.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

wake_the_move #8 Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:53 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12398 battles

Really fun...if you have a somewhat capable team, too! Since you most likely won‘t be able to dish out that much yourself. My personal record had been a 6952 assist damage by spotting. Just sat between a bunch of bushes and trees on the Panama map, and watched the show. Too bad I did not have any popcorn available.

@MissRaySunShine: Those 3 HE rounds are a waste. Clip Reload is too long to switch around, and you can perfectly kill even the healthiest arty with a clip of 3 APs. My loadout is 27 AP and 18 APCR. 

However if your team lets you down, you’ll need a bunch of guts and luck...to pull off something like this:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users