WoTC Academy How to Play: Centurion AX

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cpl Derren #1 Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24092 battles
  • [DP]
In todays episode we have the second installment of my new series of "How To Play" videos of how to play tier 10 tanks! Please feel free to comment down below your thoughts on the video so that I may look to improve my work!

Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA

ATHFjman18 #2 Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17076 battles
  • [JOCO]

Nice video. Got the CAX with the last tier X sale, but have yet to play it. I believe I went with rammer, vertical stabs and optics, as I try to balance both the gun and view range in most mediums. 

I know you said you want to focus on tier X tanks, but it would probably benefit some of the newer players to go over some of the more popular lower tier tanks too like the M4, KV-1, Tiger I, etc. 

Cpl Derren #3 Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:33 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24092 battles
  • [DP]

View PostATHFjman18, on 14 April 2019 - 09:40 PM, said:

Nice video. Got the CAX with the last tier X sale, but have yet to play it. I believe I went with rammer, vertical stabs and optics, as I try to balance both the gun and view range in most mediums. 

I know you said you want to focus on tier X tanks, but it would probably benefit some of the newer players to go over some of the more popular lower tier tanks too like the M4, KV-1, Tiger I, etc. 

Thanks for the suggestion! I would like to go down to lower tiers as well. My reasoning as to why I am focusing on 10s right now is because like I mentioned, they are the end goal for "mostly" everyone. So I want to educate players about the 10s before they invest the time and effort of grinding a line for getting a tank they may end up hating. no one likes wasting time for something they dont want. I have thought about doing something like a "Branch Overview" to compensate for the low tiers, but I'm currently thinking as to how to put it together.

Edited by Cpl Derren, 15 April 2019 - 03:34 AM.

Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA

XEboi #4 Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:11 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21850 battles
Nice video!

I love my cax I've tryed a few t10 mediums & didn't really like any of them t62a, M48 patton E50m they have all been sold but me & the cax have just clicked

My only sight complaint is I feel blind in it, it's the same view range as my m46 patton (both crews have the veiw range perks) but I feel as if my m46 spots stuff alot easier dunno why

I play mine the best when I don't over think it & just go for it & see what happens

panthermark #5 Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:12 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10230 battles

Nice video

I say.....sell it and by the FV4202?

I hated the CAX...the strengths and weaknesses did not balance each other well IMO.

BTW, you have firefighting trained while running an fire extinguisher.  One I get firefighting trained (along with BIA), I add a 2nd repair kit....mostly because the tank is always ammo racked. 

3 MOE's: VK 30.01D (VI), T-34 (V), M-24 Chaffee (V)

2 MOE's: Indien-Panzer (VIII), T-20 (VII), Cromwell B (VI), Snakebite (VI), T-37 (VI), M4 Sherman w/Derp (V), VK 16.02 Leopard (V)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users