Jump to content


Absolution isn't op you say?


  • Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

pepelefrogg #1 Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:04 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 47890 battles
  • 2,082
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

Just one look at the charts in this weeks battle heroes news...

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/battle-heroes-tier-x

 

Absolution outperforms tier 6 heavies across all skill levels. 

 

Of course all you have to do is aim...

 



Tempest fox3 #2 Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:22 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 19397 battles
  • 16,204
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

I find it amusing that the Pz V/IV and Tiger 131 do so poorly. I expected them to be similar to the Absolution.

 

"The AMX 30B is still performing above average currently even after the changes we made." 

 

Is that because there's only 3 people still playing it? 


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained


pepelefrogg #3 Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:44 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 47890 battles
  • 2,082
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

View PostTempest fox3, on 18 April 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

I find it amusing that the Pz V/IV and Tiger 131 do so poorly. I expected them to be similar to the Absolution.

 

"The AMX 30B is still performing above average currently even after the changes we made." 

 

Is that because there's only 3 people still playing it? 

 

its because of the super secret rng bonus that can be applied to any tank with the stroke of a mouse

CravenBlock RUS #4 Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:46 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22669 battles
  • 645
  • [FAME-]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
[edited]the Amx30b is still over  performaning , i cant help but laugh.

Warthog II #5 Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:48 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41297 battles
  • 1,488
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014
pz v/iv is for yoloing and throwing all that HP away as soon as possible It's also for getting platoons of those and yoloing into reds and getting farmed. Plus normal side armor, when you yolo, that will get penned
 
 
 
131 is classified as a heavy, irl Tiger had good armor vs early war 75mm Shermans, and it's played by seal clubbers in wotc. that can go a long way explain that graph
 
 
 
 

 


Edited by Warthog II, 18 April 2019 - 11:49 PM.

  

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

 


TennisMan56 #6 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:01 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27182 battles
  • 645
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017
I think that the only reason it seems OP is that most of the player population still auto-locks on it just like when they shoot at the Minute-Man. If the greater population aimed, it stats would be on par with other tier 6 tanks. The commanders hatch is a big hit point pinata and the front lower plate is weak. 

jujubugs #7 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:02 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13896 battles
  • 1,105
  • Member since:
    04-14-2016

View PostTempest fox3, on 18 April 2019 - 11:22 PM, said:

I find it amusing that the Pz V/IV and Tiger 131 do so poorly. I expected them to be similar to the Absolution.

 

"The AMX 30B is still performing above average currently even after the changes we made." 

 

Is that because there's only 3 people still playing it? 

 

Because there are more tanks coming out with good turret armor.Lot of times a tank like a T 29 just needs to get to a good spot to hide their lower half.which forces a 131 to close the distance,or leave the line altogether.

Tempest fox3 #8 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:07 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 19397 battles
  • 16,204
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostTennisMan56, on 19 April 2019 - 12:01 AM, said:

I think that the only reason it seems OP is that most of the player population still auto-locks on it just like when they shoot at the Minute-Man. If the greater population aimed, it stats would be on par with other tier 6 tanks. The commanders hatch is a big hit point pinata and the front lower plate is weak. 

 

Nevermind the fact it does 50kmph, even if you don't include the idiot proof spaced Armour the Armour is as good or better than every other tier 6 heavy and the gun is as good or better than the other tier 6 heavies. 


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained


TennisMan56 #9 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:17 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27182 battles
  • 645
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

View PostTempest fox3, on 19 April 2019 - 12:07 AM, said:

 

Nevermind the fact it does 50kmph, even if you don't include the idiot proof spaced Armour the Armour is as good or better than every other tier 6 heavy and the gun is as good or better than the other tier 6 heavies. 

 

But I still think it comes down to the vast majority of players only auto-aim and shoot.  

Warthog II #10 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:29 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41297 battles
  • 1,488
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014

View PostTennisMan56, on 19 April 2019 - 12:17 AM, said:

 

But I still think it comes down to the vast majority of players only auto-aim and shoot.  

 

  1. Have you looked at the modules of the Absolution?
  2. How many of your shells go straight?

Edited by Warthog II, 19 April 2019 - 12:29 AM.

  

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

 


Warthog II #11 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:32 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41297 battles
  • 1,488
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014

winrate of the "Tiger 132" when taking WGW-Skill-Level-Metric into account is lower than other tier 7 heavies.

 

 


  

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

 


LordWilliam71 #12 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:34 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11162 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    01-20-2015
:popcorn:

TennisMan56 #13 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:54 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27182 battles
  • 645
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

View PostWarthog II, on 19 April 2019 - 12:29 AM, said:

 

  1. Have you looked at the modules of the Absolution?
  2. How many of your shells go straight?

Yes I have looked at the modules and they are in the same basic spot as most tanks. Yes It has side spaced armor. No not all of my shots go straight. But auto-aim goes for center mass, on the Absolution that is the spaced armor on the side very rarely pens. If you do not aim your shots hit this spaced armor almost all the time. If you aim below the spaced armor you usually pen when you hit.



TocFanKe4 #14 Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:09 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19958 battles
  • 23,198
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostWarthog II, on 18 April 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

winrate of the "Tiger 132" when taking WGW-Skill-Level-Metric into account is lower than other tier 7 heavies.

 

 

 

 

I want to see those same charts ,but with average damage plotted on the Y axis against win rates compared to the average tank. 

 


 

Nerf the World


Warthog II #15 Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:17 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41297 battles
  • 1,488
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014

View PostTocFanKe4, on 19 April 2019 - 01:09 AM, said:

 

I want to see those same charts ,but with average damage plotted on the Y axis against win rates compared to the average tank. 

 

I want to see that chart, with the 1st one that has overall winrate.   And other one that has winrate at that tier.

But take stock tanks out of the graph all 3 of the above.

 


  

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

 


EL33T B33T #16 Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:29 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 39607 battles
  • 327
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014
The biggest complainers of the absolution are the light tank drivers. They want to be able to circle all tanks and fire without aiming. Just auto lock. I say the absolution should stay as is. Its easy to kill if you aim. And if your a dirty rotten light tank that wants to play every game without once aiming. To bad for you. Hah! We need more tanks that can repel the Mario kart delema we. Have to endure every day.

CleverJoey1844 #17 Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:34 AM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 42958 battles
  • 1,331
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View PostEL33T B33T, on 19 April 2019 - 01:29 AM, said:

The biggest complainers of the absolution are the light tank drivers. They want to be able to circle all tanks and fire without aiming. Just auto lock. I say the absolution should stay as is. Its easy to kill if you aim. And if your a dirty rotten light tank that wants to play every game without once aiming. To bad for you. Hah! We need more tanks that can repel the Mario kart delema we. Have to endure every day.

Have Mercy!!!! Well said Op. We shant speak of light tank, heads start smoking in the forums :harp:



Rommels Cat #18 Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 774 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    03-28-2019

Notice those who defend the absolution r those without a gt picture.

Is there a correlation?

ScarceConventionalCusimanse-size_restric

I Geuss some players depend upon a crutch to support due their lameness..

tenor.gifIf you dont think it's OP your living in d Nile

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Warthog II #19 Posted 19 April 2019 - 05:01 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41297 battles
  • 1,488
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 19 April 2019 - 04:34 AM, said:

Have Mercy!!!! Well said Op. We shant speak of light tank, heads start smoking in the forums :harp:

 

Let's just call the Absolution a light tank so it can get nerfed then.

 

The hitbox on it is about ELC  size as is.


  

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

 


Elite Corsair #20 Posted 19 April 2019 - 05:50 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 27798 battles
  • 865
  • [IRON]
  • Member since:
    08-14-2013
My problem when facing the absolution isn’t when I’m playing light tanks, cuz then I can usually flank or withdraw.  The problem is when I'm playing TT mediums or heavies, and I don’t even have the penetration to pen weak points consistently or the speed to get to the side or rear to get around the spaced armor. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users