Jump to content


"Very, very, very soon" !


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

TroipP #1 Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 28157 battles
  • 197
  • [-BWP-]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2016

Weekly Livestream: Question : "When will be available the The Machine contract ?" - RaiBOT01 : "Very, very, very soon" !

Just to let you know that we are watching You closely, Dear WG.:bush:



John Arrowsmith #2 Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:18 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 74906 battles
  • 15,042
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Is that as soon as the free xp for premium trade programme.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


Warthog II #3 Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:18 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42299 battles
  • 1,532
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014

Edited by Warthog II, 19 April 2019 - 09:20 AM.

  

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

 


Dyslexsticks #4 Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:38 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 34095 battles
  • 9,942
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

This along with Italians everywhere is going to be so much fun.

 

 

 

 

To watch the forums of course. Trying to play is going to be hell.


Did you manage to stand my post? You might like: My Twitter (fixed!)My Xbox to YouTube Guide


AskingCupid78 #5 Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:46 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43653 battles
  • 596
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015
I hope they mean "very very soon, after we have remodeled them and rebalanced them", i really hope they have learned something from what can only be described as a massive screwup with the Absolution, i hope they will end this stupid merc "tank" thing,  very very soon.

Edited by AskingCupid78, 19 April 2019 - 10:47 AM.


miju irl #6 Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:52 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15666 battles
  • 437
  • [IRL]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2015

View PostAskingCupid78, on 19 April 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

I hope they mean "very very soon, after we have remodeled them and rebalanced them", i really hope they have learned something from what can only be described as a massive screwup with the Absolution, i hope they will end this stupid merc "tank" thing,  very very soon.

 

The machine will be OP but I dont think you will see many of them on the battlefield.

 

The requiremenrs are gonna be stupid high



MASHMAN 90 #7 Posted 19 April 2019 - 11:20 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 35614 battles
  • 12,013
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostAskingCupid78, on 19 April 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

I hope they mean "very very soon, after we have remodeled them and rebalanced them", i really hope they have learned something from what can only be described as a massive screwup with the Absolution, i hope they will end this stupid merc "tank" thing,  very very soon.

 

If you mean are anymore being produced at the moment, that's a negative but Yes the Machine needs a nerf.

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

 

Disclaimer Below: Read the Spoiler, If you don't and assume i'm 100% Truthful then it's not my problem.


leedozer #8 Posted 19 April 2019 - 11:42 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2030 battles
  • 74
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 19 April 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

 

If you mean are anymore being produced at the moment, that's a negative but Yes the Machine needs a nerf.

 

why is it guys cry nerf before tanks are even released,get a life,if guys put the mega amount of time in,or spend gold to skip some levels  then they deserve the tank and do not expect it to be nerfed, I know if I spent gold and wg nerf it like they did with the Stubbs,I would be screaming for a refund,it will be months before there will be any data about the tank,so wind your necks in and wait and see.

AskingCupid78 #9 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:26 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43653 battles
  • 596
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View Postleedozer, on 19 April 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

 

why is it guys cry nerf before tanks are even released,get a life,if guys put the mega amount of time in,or spend gold to skip some levels  then they deserve the tank and do not expect it to be nerfed, I know if I spent gold and wg nerf it like they did with the Stubbs,I would be screaming for a refund,it will be months before there will be any data about the tank,so wind your necks in and wait and see.

 

Because we know how to look at armor models and stats, i suggest you take a look at the armor, modules and stats for  the"Machine" and the"Hardcase", and learn what Op and broken means:facepalm:

AskingCupid78 #10 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:31 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43653 battles
  • 596
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 19 April 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

 

If you mean are anymore being produced at the moment, that's a negative but Yes the Machine needs a nerf.

 

I mean stop the entire Merc thing, it is clearly controversial to say the least and dividing the playerbase, so put them in their ovn gamemode if possible

ATHFjman18 #11 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:45 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17961 battles
  • 7,050
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostWarthog II, on 19 April 2019 - 04:18 AM, said:

 

:teethhappy:

 

I hope the dang contract never comes out. 



leedozer #12 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2030 battles
  • 74
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

View PostATHFjman18, on 19 April 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

:teethhappy:

 

I hope the dang contract never comes out. 

I'm waiting patiently, but have been waiting a long time,I have time and plenty off gold,let the fun begin.



Very Classy #13 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:52 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 30900 battles
  • 3,406
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014
I'm sure you'll do great.

leedozer #14 Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2030 battles
  • 74
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

View PostVery Classy, on 19 April 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

I'm sure you'll do great.

 

I'm sure I will,guys moan about the game but if wg do not get cash,how long do you think the game will last,its ok not putting a dime in and playing for free,but if guys didn't pay,all the free players couldn't play,simple as that,economics.

Koncorde #15 Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:27 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 24081 battles
  • 1,742
  • Member since:
    06-08-2014

View PostAskingCupid78, on 19 April 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

 

I mean stop the entire Merc thing, it is clearly controversial to say the least and dividing the playerbase, so put them in their ovn gamemode if possible

 

Is it really dividing the player-base, or are there just some discontent on a forum that makes up less than 1% of the active userbase? We should be careful overestimating just how significant we, or the vocal minority, actually are .

 

It's why every thread of someone threatening to quit is overblown nonsense.

 

Don't get me wrong, the Merc tanks can be silly, but then in a game featuring 80 to 90% fake tanks, and vehicles like the Waffle, I think any complaints are a little off the mark. In fact barring offering more customisability / unlockable customisation options on a per tank basis I can't see what they could functionally offer to keep the game fresh in a competitive sense on console.



Very Classy #16 Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:31 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 30900 battles
  • 3,406
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014
I don't bemoan folks spending cash. I've spent my share... a high fraction of my platoonmates spend more than I do. I would caution against spending on any non-premium vehicle... they didn't hesitate to nerf the Slapjack... or the Stubbs. I imagine the same fate could await The Machine. Caveat Emptor.

AskingCupid78 #17 Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:48 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43653 battles
  • 596
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View PostKoncorde, on 19 April 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

Is it really dividing the player-base, or are there just some discontent on a forum that makes up less than 1% of the active userbase? We should be careful overestimating just how significant we, or the vocal minority, actually are .

 

It's why every thread of someone threatening to quit is overblown nonsense.

 

Don't get me wrong, the Merc tanks can be silly, but then in a game featuring 80 to 90% fake tanks, and vehicles like the Waffle, I think any complaints are a little off the mark. In fact barring offering more customisability / unlockable customisation options on a per tank basis I can't see what they could functionally offer to keep the game fresh in a competitive sense on console.

 

New maps and reworking of things like artillery would be a lot better then adding totally crasy fantasy stuff with names like Flipflop, Doggybag or whatever.

Besides people would like to see tanks with roots in reality and there are plenty to be added, either as Premiums or mercs.

Here is an example of a Soviet Bt 42 Modified by the Finns during ww2

Bilderesultat for finnish tanks of ww2


Edited by AskingCupid78, 19 April 2019 - 01:50 PM.


Mashed #18 Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:04 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 34840 battles
  • 2,786
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013
Did they mention the free XP premium's in the stream?

I've probably got enough for a Tier 8, it's been delayed so long.

MashedIT | YouTube | Mixer |

You only help your team mates, because they cannot be shot at, if they are dead.

 

 


MASHMAN 90 #19 Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:27 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 35614 battles
  • 12,013
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostMashed, on 19 April 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

Did they mention the free XP premium's in the stream?

I've probably got enough for a Tier 8, it's been delayed so long.

 

Nope. Maybe they will surprise us in 4.10 but no idea when it's coming.

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

 

Disclaimer Below: Read the Spoiler, If you don't and assume i'm 100% Truthful then it's not my problem.


dzhey43 #20 Posted 19 April 2019 - 03:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 27491 battles
  • 942
  • Member since:
    11-14-2013
There were streams with the gameplay of this op.. I mean The Machine. It is sure not op, like a Brick everybody cried this is op, where is the Brick now?
Spoiler




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users