Terrible lag na server ps4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

spuddud987654321 #1 Posted 19 April 2019 - 06:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15344 battles

Just logged on the game and opened the store.  Screen froze at the tanks screen with nothing on the screen just the sound of the garage.  Had to close the game to get the screen to move.  Restarted my router and my ps4.  Went back in played a choppy battle with the rover.  Soon as I saw another tank couldn't move and was dead soon thereafter.  Tried another battle encounter tier 10 fight.  My t30 ghosted shells 4 straight times thru the cupola of an e4.  Moved around from a different angle.  Soon as I spotted more then one tank fps dumped down to almost nothing.  Latency bars went down to two sometimes one.  Stuttered a bit then blew up.

Think it's time you guys restart your server.

sergeant-slow741 #2 Posted 19 April 2019 - 07:55 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20263 battles

View Postspuddud987654321, on 19 April 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

Just logged on the game and opened the store.  Screen froze at the tanks screen with nothing on the screen just the sound of the garage.  Had to close the game to get the screen to move.  Restarted my router and my ps4.  Went back in played a choppy battle with the rover.  Soon as I saw another tank couldn't move and was dead soon thereafter.  Tried another battle encounter tier 10 fight.  My t30 ghosted shells 4 straight times thru the cupola of an e4.  Moved around from a different angle.  Soon as I spotted more then one tank fps dumped down to almost nothing.  Latency bars went down to two sometimes one.  Stuttered a bit then blew up.

Think it's time you guys restart your server.

No lag here all day...

End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

swamp_fox_009 #3 Posted 20 April 2019 - 11:11 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18080 battles
  • [ODH]
terrible lag for me on friday

DrHorrible4Life #4 Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:16 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 12308 battles
It's ok.  On Thursday, the whole internet broke.  Fortunately, it only affected WoTC.  The problem stems from their inability to choose between Chicago and Baltimore.  Those cities aren't even in the same time zone, so you can expect an hour of latency.  Geography and science just had a baby.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users