So arty is finally getting nerfed..

Arty nerf PC

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Mahrs #61 Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5128 battles

Arty is a guilty pleasure. I knew I needed to stop, but it IS hugely satisfying to one shot tanks  I bought the SU-18 yesterday because my on wanted an arty ("because they shoot the furthest") - it's a huge rush to see the entire tide of an engagement shift in your team's favor all because your supporting fires are murderous.

I'm committed to being a mediocre medium tanker and an even worse heavy tanker as well as a TD dabbler, but arty might be the most fun I've had...

Squanch Moose #62 Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17452 battles
Now that ships is out I wont be doing any grinding or real playing until arty gets nerfed. No spending $$ on tanks console anymore until they balance some [edited]. I dont care what type of new premium tiger it is, no thank you.

Mahrs #63 Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5128 battles

Was SUPER excited to see WoWS on Xbox... I ditched WoT for WoWS for like two years... However, they support screwed up the PC version, and I stopped playing a while back. Sadly, the console version is super slow and glicht filled on my Xbox... The only way to get the guns to fire off the aiming reticle to zoom is to bang wildly at the buttons and hope it registers.

The lines in the initial release don't blow my skirt up either. 

Squanch Moose #64 Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17452 battles

View PostMahrs, on 26 April 2019 - 06:42 AM, said:

Was SUPER excited to see WoWS on Xbox... I ditched WoT for WoWS for like two years... However, they support screwed up the PC version, and I stopped playing a while back. Sadly, the console version is super slow and glicht filled on my Xbox... The only way to get the guns to fire off the aiming reticle to zoom is to bang wildly at the buttons and hope it registers.

The lines in the initial release don't blow my skirt up either. 

Try re installing it. I heard that fixes glitches. They will add some more. Its kind of nice that they are going with real ships only, even if it limits them... WG cannot balance so its better that way lol. 

Also tagged with Arty, nerf, PC

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users