Adding A 2nd Aiming Reticle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xI Tr4g1c Ix #1 Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:31 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4799 battles

To whom it may concern at WG,

I have been wondering for a while, especially after going back and playing PC tanks for a bit is how hard would it be to add a 2nd aiming reticule when your in sniper mode? Since on PC you can customize yours yo how you want it set up I was wondering if instead of just the little circles you could maybe add a arrow like this ^ while in sniper mode or even a full circle like this • or ● that would be colored on depending on if the shot is gonna pen or not, etc. Those are just a few examples I thought of. I would like to know your feedback to my question and how probable it would be to implement it into the game and also player feedback. Thank you for your time in reading this and I look forward to hearing back from those at WG and the community!

Sincerely,

-Dan aka xI Tr4g1c Ix

JuniorDelGebi17 #2 Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:22 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29102 battles
  • [CJM]
I would like to customize my aim circle, to be fair, i would like to have a more customizable hud at all, i didn't think that WG should make it a priority, but i will be happy if they do it before the game dies (every online game die, we can't do anything to stop it, just try to help him keep this alive for more time)

xI Tr4g1c Ix #3 Posted 22 April 2019 - 07:07 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4799 battles
It's still got a huge following, and with them always adding, changing things up there is still a heck of a long life span to this game! What does everyone else think that as well as the topic at hand? 

Sadriel Fett #4 Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:15 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26646 battles
  • [A4C]
There should already be those "^ ^ ^ O ^ ^ ^" targeting tick marks when it's in sniper view right now.  I use them all the time when leading moving targets, so I know I'll be able to hit the tank.  They're great once you get used to them.

~ There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty." ~

~ The worst enemies you will ever face in this game are your own team mates. ~

TancDeCurseRO #5 Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12806 battles
  • [STRNG]
We should be able to customize our aiming reticles. they never changed it,it has been more than 6 years now. same on360. same on next gen..  

gahntheman #6 Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:02 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13380 battles
  • [RDY5]
Personally I just want a server reticle. I'm tired of missing shots due to reticle lag.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users