A few things dev’s need to work on

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SAD FAT N ALONE #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:51 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16510 battles
  • [JOCO]

I play in colourblind mode and for the most part it’s great but there are a few times where it makes the game unplayable .

in liike Ardennes winter in particular where the trees with snow and sky’s have a blue ish white tinge I cannot make out the outlines of the tanks from the back drop. See pic .

also sandstorm , colour blind mode takes out reds from the game but this variant is all red ! Lol 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/artydontshootme/screenshot/12003532

also I have every aim assist turned off but my gun often locks on to friendly tanks as they drive by, trees , branches etc right as I’m about to fire and it ruins my shot . 

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

IEnjoythissee #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:03 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 65872 battles
I and others have this problem as well. Its really really annoying and I just groan when Ardennes or Ardennes winter comes up wot can do something about it but will they ? might be best to send a ticket in. They know people have this problem but it might not have been mentioned at this level. message me how, if you push on this subject :honoring:

XGR369er #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:17 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37471 battles

View PostARTYDONTSHOOTME, on 23 April 2019 - 05:51 AM, said:

I play in colourblind mode and for the most part it’s great but there are a few times where it makes the game unplayable .

in liike Ardennes winter in particular where the trees with snow and sky’s have a blue ish white tinge I cannot make out the outlines of the tanks from the back drop. See pic .

also sandstorm , colour blind mode takes out reds from the game but this variant is all red ! Lol 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/artydontshootme/screenshot/12003532

also I have every aim assist turned off but my gun often locks on to friendly tanks as they drive by, trees , branches etc right as I’m about to fire and it ruins my shot . 

I have a friend that says the samething about colorblind mode and hates some maps and wonders why they don't do something about it.

In response to this.  I thought this was a very stupid think to have happen and so I put in a ticket with support about this think this has to be a bug.  Who in their right mind would program this into the game. I mean how does it make any sense you would think with auto assist turned off why would you want your reticle to go anywhere but where you are putting it except if you hit the auto aim button.  Nope I was told this was by design by support.

SAD FAT N ALONE #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:07 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16510 battles
  • [JOCO]
Lets all put in support tickets about the colourblind mode , like 6 maps are literally unplayable ! Glad to see I’m not alone . And the gun locking on to branches and friendly sis “by design? What the ???? Lol 

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users