Will i ever be able to link my xbox WoT with my PC.

question Xbox PC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sicky EU #1 Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:12 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1182 battles
  • [12PZR]
Want to swap platforms and go to pc WoT couldnt find out online but will they ever let you link the accounts, also what is going to happen about the new consels coming out will they have support for this game? my main worry is ps5 and xbox scarlet project may not get this game carried over.

markyjmeech #2 Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:20 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30228 battles
  • [B-W-P]

I am afraid that you account will stay on the console you started on , you cannot transfer account to another platform :honoring:

And as and when the next generation platform from MS/Sony arrives all your data from your previous console will be transferred as WoTC is a server based profile game  :honoring: I can get you clarification to this once WG staff are in working hours :)

A prestigious member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

Jodmeister #3 Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:59 AM

Captain

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 17189 battles
  • [BDGR]
Xbox 360 accounts transferred to Xbox One, but then they were two different versions of the same game. No information yet on whether the next gen Xbox will get its own version of WoT or whether it will just use the Xbox One version via some level of back compatibility. 

3 MOEs - Nashorn, M36 Jackson, SU-100, S35CA, Matilda IV, Jagdpanzer IV, Archer, Wolverine

2 MOEs - Type 58, Pzkpfw T25, WT Pz IV, JagdPanther, SU-100Y, Boilermaker, T20, IS-2, T-34-88, T25/2, Borsig, Achilles, AMX AC 48, Charioteer

Gallant Prime #4 Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:04 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 42314 battles
  • [47R]
Don't think that would even be physically possible any more given the differences in tanks, maps, crews, mechanics, etc.  Though I thought I read somewhere that PC might be going to one commander crew, but they have to figure out a way to compensate.    

Blakenstein131 #5 Posted 26 April 2019 - 03:26 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8145 battles
  • [BWCOY]

There should be complete crossplay and progression across all platforms.

The way ahead is not to frustrate your consumers and let them access the game on whatever platform they want with the same account. Same goes for gold/doubloons and premium time, should be on account and usable across all platforms.

Epic games did this with Fortnite and really it should be seen as the gaming standard now.

Platform convergence not divergence should be the way ahead for online games.

I do understand there is limitations between PC and consoles and this may be due to the Xbox 360 but really crossplay and progression across consoles should not be an issue initially. There is no real reason progression couldn’t exist between all, yes I hear you say there are different tanks on different platforms but why could you have the ones you had on another platform available when playing on another platform, seems pretty logical to me.

There is already a WG hub on PC so why couldn’t all accounts get linked in?

Also tagged with question, Xbox, PC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users