Jump to content


Camo Vouchers! Thanks, WG!


  • Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Sadriel Fett #1 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:03 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 25348 battles
  • 4,748
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
I was looking at the recent news article for next week's Spring Bravo requirements and noticed that Camo Vouchers are now part of the rewards for the Ops.  Thanks for this.  I know alot of people have been asking about the possibility of getting these in game for a while now.  Thanks a bunch!

 

"There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty."


MASHMAN 90 #2 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:08 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 34509 battles
  • 11,600
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostSadriel Fett, on 25 April 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

I was looking at the recent news article for next week's Spring Bravo requirements and noticed that Camo Vouchers are now part of the rewards for the Ops.  Thanks for this.  I know alot of people have been asking about the possibility of getting these in game for a while now.  Thanks a bunch!

 

Nice, not seen it yet, i'll take a look :)

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

 

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.


TroipP #3 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:28 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27150 battles
  • 191
  • [-BWP-]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2016
Nice, will come in handy. Three vouchers for prem acc as I see. But I hope camo will not obscure sharks jaw and knocking text, we know where...

sergeant-slow741 #4 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:35 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17010 battles
  • 611
  • Member since:
    02-24-2017

View PostTroipP, on 25 April 2019 - 03:28 AM, said:

Nice, will come in handy. Three vouchers for prem acc as I see. But I hope camo will not obscure sharks jaw and knocking text, we know where...

 

:trollface:
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

markyjmeech #5 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:38 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 30201 battles
  • 3,776
  • [B-W-P]
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014
Its a welcome addition.

 

 

A prestigious member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

 


Manchot29 #6 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20111 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    04-24-2016
oh, yes, this is nice!!!

ATHFjman18 #7 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17312 battles
  • 6,512
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Awesome! Looks like only 3 for this month. Hopefully more in the coming months so I can outfit some tanks with full camo. 

mr_rainmaker777 #8 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:33 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28907 battles
  • 513
  • [EX1LE]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016
:great:

Fishfood50 #9 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:35 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 702 battles
  • 1,575
  • Member since:
    07-30-2016

View PostATHFjman18, on 25 April 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

Awesome! Looks like only 3 for this month. Hopefully more in the coming months so I can outfit some tanks with full camo. 

 

OK, but 4 would be better and the fact that it's only for premium users is a bit disappointing. Still a good start and hopefully more will come.

salomon2007 #10 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 44561 battles
  • 2,343
  • Member since:
    02-28-2014
We can use one camo voucher for one permanent camouflage out of 4 camos ? Or we could get one set (4 camos) of camouflage on one tank ? :unsure:

BigHundy #11 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:40 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9096 battles
  • 3,499
  • [1V29]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016

View Postsalomon2007, on 25 April 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

We can use one camo voucher for one permanent camouflage out of 4 camos ? Or we could get one set (4 camos) of camouflage on one tank ? :unsure:

 

My guess is it's 1 camo, so pick one of winter/summer/city/clear

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round


IBROX 04 #12 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19365 battles
  • 8,258
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

Yeah great news. GG WG

 


 

Aaron William Murray                    Forever in our hearts

 

 

 


panthermark #13 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:45 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10853 battles
  • 1,059
  • Member since:
    12-30-2016

That is nice, but yes, 4 would have been better since there are 4 versions. 

 

Still, it is a very welcome addition. 


3 MOE's: VK 30.01D (VI), T-34 (V), M-24 Chaffee (V)

2 MOE's: Indien-Panzer (VIII), T-20 (VII), Cromwell B (VI), Snakebite (VI), T-37 (VI), M4 Sherman w/Derp (V), VK 16.02 Leopard (V)


BrogueOne #14 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:52 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 22154 battles
  • 9,574
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016
Excellent!  I assume they’re universal vouchers.  There was no mention of nationality.  Regardless, an excellent addition!

CatSnipah #15 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:54 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 24363 battles
  • 4,621
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013
Nice add. 

ABAOUIA #16 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:56 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 43789 battles
  • 4,877
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

View PostFishfood50, on 25 April 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

 

OK, but 4 would be better and the fact that it's only for premium users is a bit disappointing. Still a good start and hopefully more will come.

 

So you eighter run a Merc contract and time things out so that you have prem when you complete the stage of the reward.

 

Or just buy a day prem and finish the op.

 

Or am i looking at it to easy ?



UltimoPit385186 #17 Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:17 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23882 battles
  • 393
  • Member since:
    01-06-2016
Good spot, I missed that. Bravo III and XIII and XXX by the looks of it.

BigHundy #18 Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9096 battles
  • 3,499
  • [1V29]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016

View Postpanthermark, on 25 April 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

That is nice, but yes, 4 would have been better since there are 4 versions. 

 

Still, it is a very welcome addition. 

 

4 permanent camos would be what 800 gold? No way that's what they're rewarding us with.

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round


x_BAlN_x #19 Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:29 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 53841 battles
  • 1,986
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016
How about letting us trade garage slots for camp vouchers?

BigHundy #20 Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:30 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9096 battles
  • 3,499
  • [1V29]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016

View Postx_BAlN_x, on 25 April 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

How about letting us trade garage slots for camp vouchers?

 

Camp vouchers? what is this RDR2? :trollface:

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users