13 replies to this topic

ABAOUIA #1 Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 43730 battles
  • [ASYLM]

Very anoying glitch !

Not sure if i would have gotten the

Mastery Badge but this diddn't help for sure !

https://gamerdvr.com.../video/73589626

Stupid thing is before my last

reload i counted the ammo !

That's why i diddn't go for prem !

And then when i hit the last tank

I'm 2 shots in and that's it !

Btw did the Lycan always had a 6 shot clip ?

Cause then I have no clue why i have 25 prems lol

Schiavoser #2 Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33212 battles

That is odd. I have never seen that occur in my experience. 

Yes, that tank has a 6-shot clip.

AnonymousHobo69 #3 Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 36611 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostABAOUIA, on 25 April 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

Btw did the Lycan always had a 6 shot clip ?

Cause then I have no clue why i have 25 prems lol

Lycan has always had a 6 shot clip.

Sadriel Fett #4 Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:00 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 25326 battles
  • [JOCO]
Yeah, that would be really frustrating, for certain.

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."

ABAOUIA #5 Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 43730 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostSchiavoser, on 25 April 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

That is odd. I have never seen that occur in my experience. 

Yes, that tank has a 6-shot clip.

Lol I 2 marked it back in the day and then started to use it as a crew trainer.

But 35 reg 25 prem and 5 HE is a rather strange loadout for a 6 shooter lol

No clue why i did that !

To come back to the issue i had it before, but not always, might / could it be that it happens when you reload half a clip ?

I will reload at moments where i still have shells loaded, but just no reds to shoot at.

Saerbhreathach #6 Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:21 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21897 battles
Why didn't you just force the reload? Not saying this shouldn't be looked at but switching ammo type or forcing a reload with the d-pad should have corrected that and set your ammo to premium. 

ABAOUIA #7 Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 43730 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostSaerbhreathach, on 25 April 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

Why didn't you just force the reload? Not saying this shouldn't be looked at but switching ammo type or forcing a reload with the d-pad should have corrected that and set your ammo to premium. 

You missed the part where i said i counted my shells and saw i had a full clip reg ammo left so i preferred it over the prem shells.

(if distance would be high i would have faster shells less drop in pen over distance)

But then when i reloaded it looked like i had a full clip, i shoot 2 times and it still looks like i can shoot more, but nothing happens.

At that stage what use is a reload to prem ? The red tank was killed by greens before i would be reloaded :(

Or are you saying that it would be like the "intuition" skill and prems will be ready instant ?

Tempest fox3 #8 Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:44 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19415 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostABAOUIA, on 25 April 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

You missed the part where i said i counted my shells and saw i had a full clip reg ammo left so i preferred it over the prem shells.

(if distance would be high i would have faster shells less drop in pen over distance)

But then when i reloaded it looked like i had a full clip, i shoot 2 times and it still looks like i can shoot more, but nothing happens.

At that stage what use is a reload to prem ? The red tank was killed by greens before i would be reloaded :(

Or are you saying that it would be like the "intuition" skill and prems will be ready instant ?

The Lycan fires HEAT as its prem round so there is no pen drop over distance. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained

twocruel4u2c #9 Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:49 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14230 battles
If you don't look at the ammo count it does get confusing sometimes.  I get it a lot on my Batchat  .  The bug happens when you reload the clip when you still have shells in the clip. It throws off the count.  Then you get it saying you have more shells. Next it will not reload the next type of shell when that last real shell is shot from that clip.  Work around is to load only one type of shell or fire the complete clip before reloading.   I like reloading a clip when I only have 1 shell in the clip and got time for the reload. Now it kind of makes it harder to do that.

ABAOUIA #10 Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 43730 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostTempest fox3, on 25 April 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

The Lycan fires HEAT as its prem round so there is no pen drop over distance. 

Ahh yes forgot about that ! 

Long time ago i played lights, but doing the Ramrod atm so think that was my first Lycan game since a long time.

Thx for the reminder :)

ABAOUIA #11 Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 43730 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View Posttwocruel4u2c, on 25 April 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

If you don't look at the ammo count it does get confusing sometimes.  I get it a lot on my Batchat  .  The bug happens when you reload the clip when you still have shells in the clip. It throws off the count.  Then you get it saying you have more shells. Next it will not reload the next type of shell when that last real shell is shot from that clip.  Work around is to load only one type of shell or fire the complete clip before reloading.   I like reloading a clip when I only have 1 shell in the clip and got time for the reload. Now it kind of makes it harder to do that.

So I'm right on my reload thoughts :)

I will keep reloading when i want, but keep my reloads in mind, easy to figur out the last reload will be buggers lol

Thx for the conformation !

Saerbhreathach #12 Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:39 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21897 battles

View PostABAOUIA, on 25 April 2019 - 03:12 PM, said:

I understood what you said, but you didn't have a full clip left, you had 4 standard rounds left but the reticle was showing that you did have a full clip. Why I don't know....it should have shown that you had 4 rounds left in the clip....

Forcing the reload would have corrected this, but as you said by the time you did reload greens would have killed that red anyway. Had you picked up on this just before engaging em you might have been able to reload and get in on em before greens killed em.

Pay close attention, if it's showing you have a full clip of standard, as an example, on your reticle but it's not showing that in the ammo count at the bottom of the screen switch ammo type to premium so you will have a full clip. 

Totally think WG need to address this, it can and will get you killed in the wrong situation...but for now forcing the reload is a "quick fix". :)

twocruel4u2c #13 Posted 25 April 2019 - 10:29 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14230 battles
It has been reported in bug report . It started when they added the reloaders I believe.    I know I have seen it happen since Apr 7.   

Schiavoser #14 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:10 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33212 battles
I don't bother firing anything but standard APCR in the Lycan. Seems like little gain at great expense to fire even one clip of HEAT. I don't play the Lycan very often though so I'm no expert.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users