Question to those CC's that get give away codes;

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

P6X330 #1 Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:04 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15363 battles
  • [AMXS]

I am watching live broadcasts from a streamer; WoTM & WoWL; he is an official CC;

Yesterday, one of his viewers popped the question: -"why, unlike most other CC's, don't you give away codes from time to time?

The answer we got was, that he asked WG for some codes once, and never got them.

Can any of the CC reading this thread tell me if there are any specific requirement for getting codes?

This is their YouTube Channel link:

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

markyjmeech #2 Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:31 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 31834 battles
  • [B-W-P]

He is not a recognised CC for WoTC so he would not be given any such access to Codes to give away from WG , unless he is just been newly affiliated with them and not been added to the list! 

As for WOWS I cannot comment.

As for what the criteria is , the players that are given Codes to give away on there social media/streaming channels are listed on the comunity Hub in the CC section.

And in the fourm all the players will have a blue tag under there name either CC/CA unless they have decided not to show it :honoring:

Edited by markyjmeech, 30 April 2019 - 12:43 PM.

A prestigious member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

P6X330 #3 Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:38 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15363 battles
  • [AMXS]

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 30 April 2019 - 06:31 AM, said:

He is not a recognised CC for WoTC so he would not be given any such access to Codes to give away from WG , unless he is just be affiliated with them and not been added to the list! 

As for WOWS I cannot comment.

Thanks for the feed-back.

I will let them know they are not official. I watched their channel for a little while now, and in my opinion, they are fairly promoting WG's products. I am certain it would bring more traffic if they had some give away to distribute.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

markyjmeech #4 Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:48 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 31834 battles
  • [B-W-P]

View PostP6X330, on 30 April 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

Thanks for the feed-back.

I will let them know they are not official. I watched their channel for a little while now, and in my opinion, they are fairly promoting WG's products. I am certain it would bring more traffic if they had some give away to distribute.

there are 3 new CC that were only just added to the program this weekend and not added to the CC list but the streamer you have mentioned does not seem to have any offical connection to WoTC.

I can get offical conformation of this later.

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

P6X330 #5 Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:41 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15363 battles
  • [AMXS]

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 30 April 2019 - 06:48 AM, said:

there are 3 new CC that were only just added to the program this weekend and not added to the CC list but the streamer you have mentioned does not seem to have any offical connection to WoTC.

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 30 April 2019 - 06:48 AM, said:

Thanks again.

Their channel is a good quality one, judging from all the other streamers I am following. Their leader, is providing advice and tips to those asking via the chat during their live broadcasting.

He is measured and articulate, never use any expletive, never gets mad.

He would be a good recruit.

CheweyBadge #6 Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:51 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38218 battles
  • [F_X_A]
I'm not a CC but I put in a form to become one few weeks back. I've gotten codes one time from PM'ing Rai a while back for a 1k giveaway on my channel that's how I've gotten codes they weren't tank codes but each one of them had 7 days of premium, 500k silver and a large repair, med kit + fire extinguishe. I got 10 of those to giveaway 

markyjmeech #7 Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:13 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 31834 battles
  • [B-W-P]

View PostCheweyBadge, on 30 April 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

I'm not a CC but I put in a form to become one few weeks back. I've gotten codes one time from PM'ing Rai a while back for a 1k giveaway on my channel that's how I've gotten codes they weren't tank codes but each one of them had 7 days of premium, 500k silver and a large repair, med kit + fire extinguishe. I got 10 of those to giveaway 

Those are given to players to help them promote the channels , anyone can request help from WG to assist in adding to the channel viewers and subscribers , but premuim tanks and 30 days of premium time etc are only currently given to WoTC affiliated players. 

P6X330 #8 Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:24 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15363 battles
  • [AMXS]

View PostCheweyBadge, on 30 April 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 30 April 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

Those are given to players to help them promote the channels , anyone can request help from WG to assist in adding to the channel viewers and subscribers , but premuim tanks and 30 days of premium time etc are only currently given to WoTC affiliated players. 

Well, I am pretty sure that small gifts would largely be acceptable. After all, this group, Metal Gaming are providing good content.

I will tell their leader when they stream live again.

Thank you for helping!

choppermeir #9 Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:42 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9067 battles
  • [FILTH]
No expletives on a stream, I wsih I could do that sometimes. Have you got a twitch link, I like to watch as many different WoTC streamers as I can when I get the chanc. Got to share the support as it's like a little family on twitch 
Streaming over on http://www.twitch.tv/choppermeir 

P6X330 #10 Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:22 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15363 battles
  • [AMXS]

View Postchoppermeir, on 30 April 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

No expletives on a stream, I wsih I could do that sometimes. Have you got a twitch link, I like to watch as many different WoTC streamers as I can when I get the chanc. Got to share the support as it's like a little family on twitch 

I posted their YouTube link in the OP; I don't know if they twitch.

As a matter of fact, I watch more than I play WoT personally.

I have several live streamers I subscribed to, from all over the world, so I can basically watch 24 hours non stop. Japan, Russia, Europe, and America.

P6X330 #11 Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:48 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15363 battles
  • [AMXS]

His GT is: "UnikAlex";

He said he is "official" and got a WarGaming T-Shirt with his name when he enrolled. Anyway, he does not like my meddling into it, and he does not seem to be worried about getting giveaways. 

I am going to rest this thread as a philanthropist effort!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users