i actually had a "great" match in the brick. 2.9k damage done, 4 kills and 1.8k Steel Wall.

Brick

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Vampire_Izumi #1 Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28576 battles

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

Haukkis #2 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35556 battles
Nice! That is actually good result with that tank (it tells a lot about how poor Brick is) :) I got very similar game just today with Brick, tier X battle, around 2900 dmg but only 1 kill I think. I could've done more since there were 5 enemies left but some idiots capped enemy base... :( Map was Ravaged Capital, no need for capping since we had upper hand and could have easily killed the rest of the enemies... 2nd class mastery.

Vampire_Izumi #3 Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:18 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28576 battles

View PostHaukkis, on 03 May 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

Nice! That is actually good result with that tank (it tells a lot about how poor Brick is) :) I got very similar game just today with Brick, tier X battle, around 2900 dmg but only 1 kill I think. I could've done more since there were 5 enemies left but some idiots capped enemy base... :( Map was Ravaged Capital, no need for capping since we had upper hand and could have easily killed the rest of the enemies... 2nd class mastery.

in a tier 10 match that is very impressive!

in a lot of matches i was having issues penning IS-3s and having everything have little issue penning me.

getting 2.9k in tier 10 is insanely impressive though good job!

Marks of Excellence:

matematicalone #4 Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:17 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 3426 battles
GG, you don't give up easy. Your video shows many bad aspects of this tank. First of all mobility is very bad, second you have found a good position at the start, hull-down and still got penned trough the turret? Your loadout tells about next poor aspect and that is weak pen. And last but not least, horrible, but horrible gun depression, actualy that has to be most annoying thing about it. Non-existing depression paired with swis-cheese armor means you have to expose too much of your tank and then you will take one for the team. It's just bad tank although it does look nice, but we're not on a beauty contest so that won't cut it.

Haukkis #5 Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35556 battles

View PostVampire_Izumi, on 03 May 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

in a tier 10 match that is very impressive!

in a lot of matches i was having issues penning IS-3s and having everything have little issue penning me.

getting 2.9k in tier 10 is insanely impressive though good job!

Gun is the biggest problem. Imo, gun needs major buff to gun deppression, it's standard and premium round pen, rate of fire and bit faster aim time. My suggestion for Wargaming: buff gun depression to 8, penetration to 212mm and 259mm, rate of fire to 8 rounds per minute and aim time to 2.5 seconds. In it's current state Brick is the worst tier 8 premium heavy (I have them all except IS-6, Verzila and The Nameless). 

Vampire_Izumi #6 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:11 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28576 battles

View Postmatematicalone, on 03 May 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

GG, you don't give up easy. Your video shows many bad aspects of this tank. First of all mobility is very bad, second you have found a good position at the start, hull-down and still got penned trough the turret? Your loadout tells about next poor aspect and that is weak pen. And last but not least, horrible, but horrible gun depression, actualy that has to be most annoying thing about it. Non-existing depression paired with swis-cheese armor means you have to expose too much of your tank and then you will take one for the team. It's just bad tank although it does look nice, but we're not on a beauty contest so that won't cut it.

you nailed it all on the head.

the tank has one of the best gun mantlets i have ever seen. but the turret cheeks are soo weak that i went into warstores and the AI was penning me there nonstop. the tank also without premium gas feels slower than some super heavies and lastly the gun is the worst gun i have ever seen on a heavy tank. 

but ya, you nailed everything wrong with the tank, it needs a lot of buffs imo. but i do have to say though when you finally do well in this tank, it feels like a huge Achievement :D 

Edited by Vampire_Izumi, 03 May 2019 - 09:20 AM.

Marks of Excellence:

Vampire_Izumi #7 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:14 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28576 battles

View PostHaukkis, on 03 May 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

Gun is the biggest problem. Imo, gun needs major buff to gun deppression, it's standard and premium round pen, rate of fire and bit faster aim time. My suggestion for Wargaming: buff gun depression to 8, penetration to 212mm and 259mm, rate of fire to 8 rounds per minute and aim time to 2.5 seconds. In it's current state Brick is the worst tier 8 premium heavy (I have them all except IS-6, Verzila and The Nameless). 

i agree, a gun buff or giving it PMM would make the tank 1000x better than it currently is.

Marks of Excellence:

leedozer #8 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 42150 battles
  • [47R]
are you getting paid by wg to promote this turd lol,nice game.

Vampire_Izumi #9 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28576 battles

View Postleedozer, on 03 May 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

are you getting paid by wg to promote this turd lol,nice game.

:hiding:

no :D i just got this tank for cheap and really want to see if i can get the tank to work and i am already doing The Machine stage 5 contract which allows me to use it. so i thought "Why Not?" :D

(i also noticed the tank has one of the lowest 3 marking requirements i have ever seen for a tier 8 heavy tank)

https://wotclans.com.br/Tanks/MoE

Edited by Vampire_Izumi, 03 May 2019 - 09:28 AM.

Marks of Excellence:

leedozer #10 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:27 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 42150 battles
  • [47R]

View PostVampire_Izumi, on 03 May 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

:hiding:

no :D i just got this tank for cheap and really want to see if i can get the tank to work and i am already doing The Machine stage 5 contract which allows me to use it. so i thought "Why Not?" :D

(i also noticed the tank has one of the lowest 3 marking requirements i have ever seen for a tier 8 heavy tank)

I nearly bought the merc package, good deal,but then I remembered all the trash talk about the brick,so didn't bother,can't hope it will be buffed lol. 

Vampire_Izumi #11 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28576 battles

View Postleedozer, on 03 May 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

I nearly bought the merc package, good deal,but then I remembered all the trash talk about the brick,so didn't bother,can't hope it will be buffed lol. 

100% understandable. i mainly wanted the Boulder and noticed it was like 4k per tank since i already own the Absolution.

i thought " wow 8k for a tier 7 and 8 heavy tank? worth it!" and i also wanted more mercenary premiums.

Edited by Vampire_Izumi, 03 May 2019 - 09:31 AM.

Marks of Excellence:

HybredXero #12 Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:10 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 34978 battles
  • [BULL]

View Postleedozer, on 03 May 2019 - 04:27 AM, said:

if they haven't buffed the IS-6 why would they buff the "Brick"?  kinda wish they would go the way PC did and buff all the PMM tier 8s so they would actually be more viable in tier 10 matches.  I mean don't get me wrong, some can pull it off, but the odds really need to be in their favor for that to happen.  but we all know they won't buff them, at least not in the next 6-9 months.

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

Haukkis #13 Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35556 battles

View PostHybredXero, on 03 May 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

if they haven't buffed the IS-6 why would they buff the "Brick"?  kinda wish they would go the way PC did and buff all the PMM tier 8s so they would actually be more viable in tier 10 matches.  I mean don't get me wrong, some can pull it off, but the odds really need to be in their favor for that to happen.  but we all know they won't buff them, at least not in the next 6-9 months.

Brick doesn't care if it's in bottom tier or top tier match, it sucks sucks anyway...

Edited by Haukkis, 04 May 2019 - 10:30 AM.

Also tagged with Brick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users