Jump to content


What tank do you consider easiest to 3 mark?

Marks of excellence

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

swindle 321 #21 Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 36998 battles
  • 4,667
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

I did the Leo PTA in 70 games so i would have to go with that, the Charioteer was easy as well that was a lot less than 100 battles too.

 

I have a sneaky suspicion that the 46 Patton might be an easy one too, I got my first mark in that in 26 battles so if that's anything to go by it should be another easy one.


Edited by swindle 321, 10 May 2019 - 09:54 AM.

 

YouTube

    


FinlandRed #22 Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21224 battles
  • 1,861
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postswindle 321, on 10 May 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

I did the Leo PTA in 70 games so i would have to go with that, the Charioteer was easy as well that was a lot less than 100 battles too.

 

I have a sneaky suspicion that the 46 Patton might be an easy one too, I got my first mark in that in 26 battles so if that's anything to go by it should be another easy one.

 

To be fair I wouldn't have thought you'd have struggled three marking any tank. :trollface:


swindle 321 #23 Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:19 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 36998 battles
  • 4,667
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostFinlandRed, on 10 May 2019 - 09:58 AM, said:

 

To be fair I wouldn't have thought you'd have struggled three marking any tank. :trollface:

 

You caught me, I pay my clan mates to do them for me really, 1 mark = 1 packet of Space Raiders ;)

 

YouTube

    


FinlandRed #24 Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:55 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21224 battles
  • 1,861
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postswindle 321, on 10 May 2019 - 10:19 AM, said:

 

You caught me, I pay my clan mates to do them for me really, 1 mark = 1 packet of Space Raiders ;)

 

Where do you stand on Mini Cheddars? If I buy you a multipack would you finish my Hundo for me? :D



Pit Friend #25 Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:05 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32691 battles
  • 17,902
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
If i ever 3 mark one I'll tell you. :)

I asked an EOD man how he dealt with the stress of his job. 

 

He said he didn’t have any stress. Either he was right or else it became someone else’s problem. 


Salty_Tanker #26 Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 19938 battles
  • 2,514
  • [GUARD]
  • Member since:
    12-21-2016
The easy ones are not worth the time and effort .  

“ Never trust a forum member that uses an Anime profile pic .”      - SaltyMcD 






Also tagged with Marks of excellence

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users