Sniper Medal - What is the number one recommendation?

snipper medal recommendation hints tips

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Kesselschlachtt #21 Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13104 battles
  • [VITAL]
Your premiums should only being using crews from your tech tree.  You really shouldn't have designated crews for your premiums.  Use them to train TT crews.  That will help you get your crews well rounded.  As for the sniper medals, the only thing I can suggest is patience.  Play passively aggressive.  Don't do snap shots or blind shots until you have these done.  Only shoot when you know you are going to hit.  Remember that you only need to do 1000 POTENTIAL damage and hit something 10 times.  A 10 of 10 is better than a 17 of 18.  Also realize that others are doing this too.  When I was getting it done, I had a 15 of 15 that got beaten by someone on the other team that had 17 of 17.  I also got a 20 of 20 which got me one and looked through the other players and found one with a 19 of 19 (I bet that really upset that player).  Final note:  Once you got them go back to your old play style.  This somewhat overly selective shooting style often reduces your effectiveness for the overall success of the team.

P6X330 #22 Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15876 battles
  • [AMXS]
What I meant is my premium tanks are using the crews that I trained while going after the Tusk contract last year. Mostly light tanks.
None of my premium tanks have permanent personnel.
I am concentrating in getting the Sniper medals, because the Xp is building at a fast space. I am using several tanks with the daily multiplier, and I can easily do 80k per session. This is what happened yesterday.
I am thinking to buy the M4 Mle 51. I have all the free Xp required to unlock the first package. But I have no crew to put in it. Same thing with the Lorraine 40t. The tank has been researched but I have zero personnel to man it. That is the result of not having a crew strategy early when I started playing.
I went threw the light tanks line, and now I am stuck.
I don’t want to play at Tier IX with a zero skill crew, even at 100% training.
Now that I am facing this problem, I think there should be more recommendations in tank academy, on how to pretrain crews for higher Tiers.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

Albapfalzd3 #23 Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:17 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21983 battles

Sniper Medals are achieved by having at LEAST an 85% hit ratio with more than 10 shots fired with the POTENTIAL to do 1000 or more in Damage. But here is the catch, only one is awarded per battle so if you shoot 30 rounds and hit 29 (96%) of them for 3000 or more in damage or potential damage and some one else shoots 10 rounds and hits all 10 (100%) of them for 1000 damage or potential damage then they get the medal. 

Roy

P6X330 #24 Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15876 battles
  • [AMXS]

Well, I played three battles this afternoon, in the CdC, and two Sniper medals, back to back... I don't get it. I was not even playing for Sniper.

I guess this is the way it has to be then. Just play, don't miss your shots, and harvest the medals...

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users