Noob Dead Explode Suck Light tank No autoloader Chinese

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DefiantSpurr #1 Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14235 battles
  • [BNKR]

Play advice and tips for this light tank pls.

I've not really played lights a lot since the big light tank changes, but still play my mt-25 ,lttb,and AMX lights occasionally, and enjoy them.

But the 59-16....Sheesh it's not treating me well, it's mobile sure, but is made of paper, and just does not seem to manage the active scouting of the mt-25, or passive of my others.

It's probably not helped that I try to take out red light tank swarms with it 

Help me forum!

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

DefiantSpurr #2 Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14235 battles
  • [BNKR]
And what happened to the autoloader?

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

matematicalone #3 Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:09 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 2871 battles

Passive scouting is its forte, no dogfighting, requires bit of a trained crew, at least vision and camo skills (+SS course). Autoloader is lost in time, it was fun with that clip, nowdays it goes with pew pew small cal gun as a top package, but patience is virtue in this case. Pasive role at start, try to collect some assist and spot things for team, stay healthy, no dogfighting or ramming things (unless it's French ELC bis). Later stage (if you are still around) offers a lot of opportunities, mop up those clickers, spot and circle some camping TD's add all that to assisted dmg from start and you should be good. This tank can actualy benefit from camo net and binocs, third slot is for Optics (this is mostly passive scouting equipment), reload is quite good but gun is no huge alpha and no clip anymore so again patience is virtue.

My 0.02$.

DefiantSpurr #4 Posted 11 May 2019 - 10:06 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14235 battles
  • [BNKR]

View Postmatematicalone, on 11 May 2019 - 09:09 AM, said:

Passive scouting is its forte, no dogfighting, requires bit of a trained crew, at least vision and camo skills (+SS course). Autoloader is lost in time, it was fun with that clip, nowdays it goes with pew pew small cal gun as a top package, but patience is virtue in this case. Pasive role at start, try to collect some assist and spot things for team, stay healthy, no dogfighting or ramming things (unless it's French ELC bis). Later stage (if you are still around) offers a lot of opportunities, mop up those clickers, spot and circle some camping TD's add all that to assisted dmg from start and you should be good. This tank can actualy benefit from camo net and binocs, third slot is for Optics (this is mostly passive scouting equipment), reload is quite good but gun is no huge alpha and no clip anymore so again patience is virtue.

My 0.02$.

thanks!

I suspected that may be the case, I'm so out of practice when it comes to light tanks, and doing it all with a 50% crew with zero skills is brutal.

That said, I've unlocked all the packages now, so hopefully I can sit down, and get my light-tank brain working again!

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

Very Classy #5 Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33055 battles
  • [JOCO]

50% crew?! That is brutal. Treat yourself better than that. Light tanks, especially, in my opinion, need a decent crew. 

I didn't have the best time in the 59-16, but I would say that matematicalone's post is a +1.

Good luck!

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

DefiantSpurr #6 Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:54 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14235 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostVery Classy, on 11 May 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

50% crew?! That is brutal. Treat yourself better than that. Light tanks, especially, in my opinion, need a decent crew. 

I didn't have the best time in the 59-16, but I would say that matematicalone's post is a +1.

Good luck!

I'm going to review the tank, and all my videos are with noob crews..Seemed like such a good idea at the time :D

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

Swimsuit Yuri #7 Posted 26 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9756 battles

Yea I've been at the mercy of my teams with this tank. Didn't have any skills either so couldn't make any big moves. 

Ig setting up with camo & pecking away at everything is the way 2 go. Stay outta sight & don't make urself a target 

eh? whatever.

steelheadclan #8 Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15586 battles
  • [REAL]

I started the 59-16 with a weak crew and just played a bit more cautious at first.

I used it and the type 64 to get it trained up a bit then the 59-16 really started to work well for me.

I find positioning really important for lights.

Early for early damage and possible arty assist.

Mid game for combined damage without over exposure or getting trapped.

Late game on farming damage retreat for the loss or possible carry or aggressive moves for damage on a easy win.

Quite honestly I found that all the tier 6 lights without auto loaders can be played quite similarly just accommodatig for minor quirks.

The 59-16 was pretty enjoyable for me.

As a note I do extremely little passive scouting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users