French crew skills? (AO: May 19)

French Ninja Scout

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mahrs #1 Posted 11 May 2019 - 11:59 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5933 battles

First, my search-fu didn’t return a satisfying answer.  I am off to Google now, but thought I would pose the question here as well - I’ve got a two skill crew (6S and Camo) that I’m getting ready to move/buy into the the Tier VII.  I’m not sure where to go from here.  My inclination is BIA, Silent Driving, Recon (or SA)...after that?  Snap shot, off road driving, clutch braking, repairs...so many that I could see being useful.  My only thought it that vision control should be first and mobility second.

I discovered I really like French tanks...at least the light at Tier VI. I think the play style should remain fairly consistent though - the mobility, the scouting and flanking...I like the action. I struggled hugely initially - camo and 6S helped. My lack of map knowledge still holds me back some, but I’ve had decent success as a scout and flanker...some of the damage numbers I started putting up with the 12t once I stopped playing like a meat head really astonished me.

P6X330 #2 Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:27 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15311 battles
  • [AMXS]

You looked in the wrong place buddy...

You can find answers to your questions in Tank Academy for Players for Players; There is a thread about the the first four skills that you need to get first, whatever the tank you have:

The forum search engine does not really work well, but in any case, French Vehicles is more for the tanks that for the personnel.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:27 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26646 battles
  • [A4C]
BIA is always good to have as one of your top five skills, since it improves qualifications for all your crew members and their training level by 5%.  

~ There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty." ~

~ The worst enemies you will ever face in this game are your own team mates. ~

Y5O5ER1U5 #4 Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26070 battles
Bia, both view range skills and any camouflage enhancements but don't waste your time with silent driving unless you're switching the crew to a medium class, it does nothing for light tanks unless they've changed something I'm unaware of.

fozfactor #5 Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 58748 battles
After 6S and Camo, I would train BIA and Repairs, doing Repair first and swapping it to BIA once done then starting it again. Then Sit Aware. For the Batchat line, Clutch Braking. For the 30B line, Silent Driving (as mentioned above light tanks don't need it). For the 50B/Mle.54 line, gun handling skills and Track Repair.

non nobis solum

Also tagged with French, Ninja, Scout

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users