World of Tanks Mercenaries - Update 4.10 Improvements feedback

improvements feedback update 4.10 update

23 replies to this topic

matematicalone #21 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:44 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1986 battles
I don't think you quite hit the target with these changes. You're taking it too literally in this case. I.e. you will increase frequency of Malinovka while decreasing Malinovka Snow and Malinovka Rain at the same time?!? I mean don't you get that players love this map because of map layout and its terrain features. Wheter it's grass or snow or it's raining (this is the funniest one) it really doesn't change my feelings towards Malinovka as a great map in all of its variants. I even like that scrap jard reskin of Malinovka even though it's cramped with stupid obstacles.

RawPixel_aka_MAF #22 Posted 30 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Another night with problems with the servers. Please can you sort your issues out. This is the first time I have felt compelled to contribute to these forums. You owe it to your very loyal community to at least explain why you do not seem able to maintain a stable server environment.

HybredXero #23 Posted 05 July 2019 - 08:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 32720 battles
  • [BULL]

View PostBrogueOne, on 23 May 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

Can you give examples of any other console games that have open public test servers?  I’m just curious because Wargaming has stated in the past that it’s not possible to do because MS/Sony won’t allow it.  It’s already extremely complicated just operating the test servers they already use.

We all know WoT does public test servers on PC.  The Division 1&2 did/do public test servers on PC.  Anthem did a public test server....on PC  I'm seeing a trend.  

It's like I said on someone's youtube, cater to PC players and *expletive deleted* on the console players.

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

Constellar Nova #24 Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5572 battles
  • [ST_US]

View PostEl Materdor43, on 21 May 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

Speaking for myself and buoyed by the map list, I would like to see original maps, not variants or reskins

I personally don't mind the variants, I think some of them are strategically better than their originals in a few areas, Stadt Der Dunkelheit comes to mind for me. I think they also add a unique thematic spin on the standard maps to fit into the "Mercenaries" vibe(That's why we have Kitimat when PC has Serene Coast, among other maps that are the same by design but not name). I can see your point though and while reskins are pretty lazy and lame, I think if WG reskinned all the maps, Mercenaries could have a unique card to play that other WoTs don't: a fully thematic map rotation. 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with improvements, feedback, update 4.10, update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users