• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

TemplarKnight75 #61 Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:33 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20511 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostHomicidalApple0, on 18 May 2019 - 01:45 AM, said:

Yeah but PC doesn’t give this many of them out. And it does diminish things from WG business perspective, they aren’t going to keep giving things out if they can be sold and then that currency used on other things. 

But it I don’t disagree with the OP for saying maybe being able to bundle and trade them for like large repair/med kits at all. 

World of warships does. And we don't get anywhere near enough consumables to make any real dent from selling them nor does it diminish anything it only gives players agency with what you give them. Tank bundles rarely include consumables and how many are buying them with such a frequency and would still them after? And I'll have to ask again by that logic why give away premiums when many sell them? Why is it other games have things like this as an option by default but wg can't? Why is giving players a choice with consumables a detriment to the entire rears system and the entire games economy? It all sounds incredibly mellow dramatic for the option to get rid of things some people don't use nor ever will for incredibly paltry amounts of silver

BrogueOne #62 Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:28 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 22541 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 18 May 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

World of warships does. And we don't get anywhere near enough consumables to make any real dent from selling them nor does it diminish anything it only gives players agency with what you give them. Tank bundles rarely include consumables and how many are buying them with such a frequency and would still them after? And I'll have to ask again by that logic why give away premiums when many sell them? Why is it other games have things like this as an option by default but wg can't? Why is giving players a choice with consumables a detriment to the entire rears system and the entire games economy? It all sounds incredibly mellow dramatic for the option to get rid of things some people don't use nor ever will for incredibly paltry amounts of silver

Maybe it’s secretly also 360’s fault. :trollface:

TheOnlyTrueNoob #63 Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:47 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [KAPPA]

View PostBrogueOne, on 18 May 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

Maybe it’s secretly also 360’s fault. :trollface:

Nah its that dastardly mentor skill, the devs don't like people talking [edited]about it so they punish us for our heresy instead. :trollface:

2/3 Marked Tanks

SmokeKiller43 #64 Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:40 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 30388 battles
  • [BR1TS]

well wot updates r just total crap other rigged game full off bot tanks red side 14 tier 9's one tier 8 green side 11 tier 9's 4 tier 8's and u lot at wot have the nerve to say there isnt a big issue  well i think u need to take ur heads out of ur back sides has u take players money for items so that is a contract  between you and the players  and in law you are not for filling your side of the contract  

i guess i will now get a ban  for saying this 

killer etzi0 #65 Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 57332 battles
  • [47R]

View PostSmokeKiller43, on 19 May 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

well wot updates r just total crap other rigged game full off bot tanks red side 14 tier 9's one tier 8 green side 11 tier 9's 4 tier 8's and u lot at wot have the nerve to say there isnt a big issue  well i think u need to take ur heads out of ur back sides has u take players money for items so that is a contract  between you and the players  and in law you are not for filling your side of the contract  

i guess i will now get a ban  for saying this 

i am still trying to figure out exactly what you said. 

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users