Let's Review the List

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

redshadowrider #1 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36673 battles

I know it's early, and WG hasn't said this is the real list.  However, let's take a look at the 4.10 notes and see if they did anything...that we asked for.  And, in no way should this be considered complete.

Posted March 29th

"WG, the number of items that have become broken and not fixed continues to grow.  The list below is not intended to include things that people just don't like the way they work.  (I.e. Repair wheel.) Rather it is a list of items that have been changed/broken in updates with no indication from you whether intended or not.  I not only rate your game on how many features you introduce, but by those things you fix when they are found.  Here are a few that continue to remain broken and no indication if you ever intend to fix them or not.  I do not rate them by importance either, just that they could use fixing.

1. Hull lock not working. (Patch notes says it's fixed.) +1

2. Health bar and GT missing in spectator mode. (Patch notes do not say.) -1

3. Host has launched game dialog box for platoon when not in a platoon. (Patch notes do not say.) -1

4. Ending up in sniper mode when dying. (Patch notes does not say.) -1

5. Return to garage dialog box when using map ping after dying. (Working as intended?) +/- 0

6. CGC garage view has a double circular red arrow just above consumables. (Patch do not say.) -1

Max just clarified this (see below). Did you know?

....oops forgot...

7. Disappearing engine sounds leaving only track noise. (Patch notes do not say.) -1

8. Garage view, when logging in, has red banners on every tank, then they go away after playing any tank. (Patch notes do not say.) -1

Final Score:  -6 Looks like another meh to me.

I'm just saying.....

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:40 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]
#6 - That's not a bug. That's telling you that you have the Auto-Resupply turned off. :P

redshadowrider #3 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36673 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 May 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

#6 - That's not a bug. That's telling you that you have the Auto-Resupply turned off. :P

wow, I have posted this more than once and this is the first reply with the reason.  Thanks, I wonder how many others know this?  I will make sure to remove it.
I'm just saying.....

Gallant Prime #4 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:47 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 44398 battles
  • [47R]

lol #5  Now I only get blocked on pinging when still alive!

#2 The health bar and GT missing while spectating is kind of a pain if you are trying to help your team after death (as there may still be a couple of the same tank running around).  Perhaps this is intended to get rid of the armchair generals though?

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 May 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

Are there issues with the replay mode?  I don't remember the map name staying in the middle of the screen.

Kebabsaurus Rex #5 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:47 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18686 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 May 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

What about all the other points?

Responding to one it not really answering his queries.

Very Classy #6 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31601 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostKebabsaurus Rex, on 17 May 2019 - 08:47 AM, said:

What about all the other points?

Responding to one it not really answering his queries.

yeah, but that one is immediately pertinent to OP. Dude may roll out without a full Premium HE loadout. 

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

MaxChaos24 #7 Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

To follow up on the status of the others:

#2: Ticket was created but we were not able to reproduce it and that it worked fine. So either A) It's fixed B) We'll file another ticket if it's not.

#3: This was fixed in update 4.9. Are you still seeing this issue?

#4: Still in progress

#5: Looks like this is fixed but was missing from the list.

#6: Address above, not a bug.

#7: Still in progress

#8: Couldn't easily find a ticket for this, will take a better look and file a new one if I can't find it. EDIT: Found it. Currently low priority as it doesn't impact the game.

Edited by MaxChaos24, 17 May 2019 - 01:57 PM.

redshadowrider #8 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36673 battles

Max, those you are asking about are still an issue.

#2. When I am spectating a tank after dying, it still does not show the GT I am watching, nor their remaining health.

#3. Just saw the Host has Launched the Game message several times yesterday. 

#5. Just had it yesterday, more than once.

#8.  Just saw it this morning when logged in.

I'm just saying.....

Gallant Prime #9 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:10 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 44398 battles
  • [47R]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 May 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

To follow up on the status of the others:

#2: Ticket was created but we were not able to reproduce it and that it worked fine. So either A) It's fixed B) We'll file another ticket if it's not.

#3: This was fixed in update 4.9. Are you still seeing this issue?

#4: Still in progress

#5: Looks like this is fixed but was missing from the list.

#6: Address above, not a bug.

#7: Still in progress

#8: Couldn't easily find a ticket for this, will take a better look and file a new one if I can't find it. EDIT: Found it. Currently low priority as it doesn't impact the game.

View Postredshadowrider, on 17 May 2019 - 08:00 AM, said:

#2. When I am spectating a tank after dying, it still does not show the GT I am watching, nor their remaining health.

Color me confused on the not being able to reproduce #2.  Isn't it like this all the time now for everyone, or is it only affecting certain players?  Perhaps I have not paid close enough attention.  Do you need more videos on this Max?  

BigHundy #10 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9707 battles
  • [FCCM]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 May 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

This is not true. It's shown up to me on several tanks that I haven't played in years.

Nothing to do with auto resupply.

It is indeed a bug.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol, and cheap women. The other half I wasted -  W.C. Fields

On the last day of your life, don't forget to die.

Very Classy #11 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31601 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostGallant Prime, on 17 May 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

Color me confused on the not being able to reproduce #2.  Isn't it like this all the time now for everyone, or is it only affecting certain players?  Perhaps I have not paid close enough attention.  Do you need more videos on this Max?  

Well, for the record, I'm affected. No names, no HUD info on the vehicle I'm watching from the grave.

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

Gallant Prime #12 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:13 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 44398 battles
  • [47R]

View PostBigHundy, on 17 May 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

This is not true. It's shown up to me on several tanks that I haven't played in years.

It is indeed a bug.

Have you checked the auto-resupply though--particularly since you have not played them in years?  This was a feature that was added to mark which tanks did not have auto-resupply on, so you might have turned auto-resupply off to prevent getting nipped by the gold bug if you did play the tank after the layoff.  

MaxChaos24 #13 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View Postredshadowrider, on 17 May 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

#2 - The update hasn't been released yet.

#3 - Thanks, will create another ticket to look into it again.

#5 - The update hasn't been released yet. 

#8 - I updated the post as I found the ticket. 

View PostGallant Prime, on 17 May 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

See above, the update hasn't been released yet. Check once it's out and let us know.

View PostBigHundy, on 17 May 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

It is indeed a bug.

Can you take a picture of your garage and your Supplies screen? That icon means that auto-resupply is turned off. (Maybe check/uncheck the auto-resupply boxes and see if it's still displaying it)

Gallant Prime #14 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:28 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 44398 battles
  • [47R]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 May 2019 - 08:16 AM, said:

#2 - The update hasn't been released yet.

#3 - Thanks, will create another ticket to look into it again.

#5 - The update hasn't been released yet. 

#8 - I updated the post as I found the ticket. 

See above, the update hasn't been released yet. Check once it's out and let us know.

Can you take a picture of your garage and your Supplies screen? That icon means that auto-resupply is turned off. (Maybe check/uncheck the auto-resupply boxes and see if it's still displaying it)

Ok... thanks?  Not trying to be a pill--just hope you understand the confusion.  Players say problem A is occurring.  You say it can't be reproduced.  Then you say it will be ok in the next update??? (not sure if that is what you are saying even)   I'm guessing there are parts here behind the curtain that we don't understand.  Things that accidently get broken, accidently get fixed as well?  

BigHundy #15 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9707 battles
  • [FCCM]

View PostGallant Prime, on 17 May 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

Have you checked the auto-resupply though--particularly since you have not played them in years?  This was a feature that was added to mark which tanks did not have auto-resupply on, so you might have turned auto-resupply off to prevent getting nipped by the gold bug if you did play the tank after the layoff.  

I've never turned it off.

And the newer tanks that have the unplayed flag on them or whatever you call it, all still have it on.

It's a bug.

But it really doesn't bother me and I'm not screaming for anyone to fix it.

but to argue that it's not a bug is false.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol, and cheap women. The other half I wasted -  W.C. Fields

On the last day of your life, don't forget to die.

Gallant Prime #16 Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:55 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 44398 battles
  • [47R]

View PostBigHundy, on 17 May 2019 - 08:29 AM, said:

I've never turned it off.

And the newer tanks that have the unplayed flag on them or whatever you call it, all still have it on.

It's a bug.

But it really doesn't bother me and I'm not screaming for anyone to fix it.

but to argue that it's not a bug is false.

Not arguing--just seeing if something else.  I see the unplayed flag all the time.  Like the hull lock thing, I've just adapted to ignore it at this point.  I've never seen the auto-resupply bug.  I've never been hit with the gold glitch either though.  

redshadowrider #17 Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36673 battles
Just a quick clarification, this is not a rant, nor do I assign any value to each.  To me, a bug, is a bug, until it is fixed.  If I had to put a value to them would make it only my value.  However, I can say that disappearing sound is probably number 1.  
I'm just saying.....

HomicidalApple0 #18 Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2919 battles
If you ask me #2 and #5 could be fixed, the names and tank may be gone because they want to make it harder to message someone about how they are playing when people are all pissednoff when they die

And map pinging after death as well, people that ping a bunch after they die get annoying or just block those alive trying to ping where an enemy is vs pinging teammates they are mad at.

MaxChaos24 #19 Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:19 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostGallant Prime, on 17 May 2019 - 10:28 AM, said:

Ok... thanks?  Not trying to be a pill--just hope you understand the confusion.  Players say problem A is occurring.  You say it can't be reproduced.  Then you say it will be ok in the next update??? (not sure if that is what you are saying even)   I'm guessing there are parts here behind the curtain that we don't understand.  Things that accidently get broken, accidently get fixed as well?  

This thread is about update 4.10 and what was or wasn't fixed. My response is about what is/isn't fixed in 4.10 update. You guys are talking about whats broken in 4.9. Hope that clears it up. :honoring:

redshadowrider #20 Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36673 battles

View PostGallant Prime, on 17 May 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

Max, I found the issue on the Conquerer Gun Carriage.  I don't normally stock consumables on my arty's as it seems rather useless to me.  And, on the CGC it was not checked so I put a check in the box.  The symbol is now gone.  Although, I can restock "nothing" with nothing I guess.  :teethhappy:   Thanks Max.
I'm just saying.....

Also tagged with 4.10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users