Stop putting potatoes in top tier heavies all the time...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

mi amigo 9 #21 Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:25 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19756 battles

View PostHerr_Rammpanzer, on 19 May 2019 - 05:50 AM, said:

there's nothing but potatoes so you have to deal with it.

I often check the stats of my entire team.

Out of 15 players, only 2 or 3 have positive kd ratio's which is insanity.

stat's can be misleading.  mine suck but i'm not near as bad as they indicate.  my problem is 16k games primarily because almost all of it has been standard acct on the grind up the tech tree.  despite that i have several Ace tankers and 1 Mastery on most tanks I keep many with MOE.  my issue with them is inconsistency because i play in short periods, play aggessive to blow off steam.  Finally accumulated good tanks I can play at all tiers and focus on getting better stat's ... then the machine comes along and back to grinding again playing tanks i don't have a lot of experience in.  My avg tier is honestly much higher than it should be but I enjoy the upper tiers and can occassionaly carry a game so I don't feel irresponsible playing there.  I'm rarely even close to the worst on my team.  Shocking at tier 10 how many people are actually worse than me.

funny enough my KD ratio sucks ... but on machine stage 7 now so it's going to get dramatically better as the only thing I care about right now is killing other tanks. :-)

Edited by mi amigo 9, 19 May 2019 - 02:27 PM.

redshadowrider #22 Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37316 battles
I am Joe Average.  Have been, am now,  and will be tomorrow.  However,  I like to think that I have learned this game by reading, and research.  Not for my stats but I have a general goal to come out in the top half of the green team on the battle report.  I do a lot of grinding, and always have, sometimes as many as 4-5 at a time.  There's nothing more frustrating than trying to get to the top package on several tanks at a time and winning.  :trollface:   And, lastly, being 68 means that I look at my 49.5% as average for an old guy.  :teethhappy:
I'm just saying.....

mi amigo 9 #23 Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:53 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19756 battles

View Postredshadowrider, on 19 May 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

I am Joe Average.  Have been, am now,  and will be tomorrow.  However,  I like to think that I have learned this game by reading, and research.  Not for my stats but I have a general goal to come out in the top half of the green team on the battle report.  I do a lot of grinding, and always have, sometimes as many as 4-5 at a time.  There's nothing more frustrating than trying to get to the top package on several tanks at a time and winning.  :trollface:   And, lastly, being 68 means that I look at my 49.5% as average for an old guy.  :teethhappy:

I'm kind of like that.  I enjoy learning and improving.  My general goal is to be top 5 win or lose and I'm happy with my game unless I know I did something obviously stupid.  Actually probably my most frustrating games are play great all game, get top of leaderboard, die and lose the game at the end because of something boneheaded that I know better not to do.  Being outplayed never frustrates me but not meeting my potential does.

MrRuinYourNight #24 Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:59 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 203 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 19 May 2019 - 02:46 AM, said:

It really wouldn't. 90% of the playerbase sucks at the game. 

so the 90% get saddled with each other and we wait for 5 minutes for an actual good game.

I don't even play this game anymore lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users