Everything under tier 5 is nearly unplayable.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DerezickTheMad #1 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 103 battles
These have the tlbe the hardest tanks to grind because of how painstakingly bad they are. Everything tier 3-4 should never see anything higher period unless they get some serious reworking to make them useable instead of slowing traversing a map and never seeing any combat because of it and even if you do its already over for either you or the enemy and you get no exp in the end. Arty is the worst of them all because of the rigged RNG on their ducking guns, your circle can cover a whole tank and it'll still miss 5 or more [edited]times. Something needs to be seriously done about this.

donny007-THX #2 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20216 battles

I have thought about this my self.  Don't have any real answer to it but I was thinking that the tiers 4 and below should be awarded some XP for shooting and not penning the enemy.  Before folks get up in arms and suggest I am awarding failure, I see it as the opposite.  At these tiers I can see new players getting frustrated attempting to pen an Ab Sol Ution or similar tank with the guns typically found at tier 4, for example.  Not saying it can't be done, but for newer players it is difficult.

Perhaps something like rewarding the players that leave spawn, motor to a good map position, and get 12 hits during a game but 2 or so pens.  A xp reward for playing well and doing most of the right things.  I have long thought a player that gets a lot of hits should get more xp than the one that fires 2 derp cannisters all game.  

Not sure this is workable but it is in the spirit of bringing some life to the low tiers, especially tier 4, where it can be quite a challenge facing tiers 5 and 6.....game after game.

When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said, the man with a pistol's a dead man. Let's see if that's true. Go ahead, load up and shoot.

DefiantSpurr #3 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13952 battles
  • [BNKR]

Stealth edit..

Yeah french tanks sub tier 5 are terrible.

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

Very Classy #4 Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 29469 battles
  • [JOCO]

Tier IV is the absolute worst... and for a game that should try to welcome new players, it needs to do something about sub-Tier V. I would never continue playing this game if I just started. Absolute nightmare for newbies.

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 19 May 2019 - 02:37 PM, said:

Stealth edit..

Yeah french tanks sub tier 5 are terrible.

Lol... probably should go in General Discussion, OP.

IEnjoythissee #5 Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 66540 battles
Agreed :popcorn:

Sammael85 #6 Posted 19 May 2019 - 11:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23105 battles
  • [FAC]
Problem is that the best sub-tier IV tanks are only available by purchase. Except some humble exceptions.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users