Jump to content


PZ V/IV Should Be Tier 6 now

Pz V/IV Buff Nerf

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Red Dough Boy #1 Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:11 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26477 battles
  • 4,683
  • [APG]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

Seeing as the AMX Chaffee was bumped up a tier semi recently, the PZ V/IV has no more excuses remaining at tier 5. Give it the 75 L/70, most other stats can remain the same or be buffed to match the bump to tier 6. I have wanted one, but it's also one of the more scummy seal clubbing tanks still in game, and at tier 5 seeing tier 3 new players no less.

 

If people complain they can just know they were dirty seal clubbers that had it coming, and now have to face tanks they can't just always run straight into.


If I only had a Baneblade....

 

 

 


killer etzi0 #2 Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 57332 battles
  • 18,267
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostRed Dough Boy, on 20 May 2019 - 09:11 AM, said:

Seeing as the AMX Chaffee was bumped up a tier semi recently, the PZ V/IV has no more excuses remaining at tier 5. Give it the 75 L/70, most other stats can remain the same or be buffed to match the bump to tier 6. I have wanted one, but it's also one of the more scummy seal clubbing tanks still in game, and at tier 5 seeing tier 3 new players no less.

 

If people complain they can just know they were dirty seal clubbers that had it coming, and now have to face tanks they can't just always run straight into.

 

Ahh... most Tier V"s can run "straight" into any Tier III they come across. Although my once beloved T67 got eaten alive by tier III lights.... dagnabit. 

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


Pontiac Pat #3 Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:46 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 24283 battles
  • 6,787
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014
The AMX Chaffee was bumped because it caused matchmaking issues.  That's very different from just having too much health for your tier.  All they've ever needed to do to the V/IV is lop a couple hundred health off and it would be just fine.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe


AJH387 #4 Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14860 battles
  • 2,392
  • [HLCAT]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2014
Didn't that thing used to have PMM, back in the day? I feel like it did when it was in the Founder's Pack. Anyways, I think it can be OP still but at the same time, it is more easily dealt with now than it ever has been before. The fact that it sees Absolutions, Minutemans etc when it plays up and then Captured KV1's and Churchhill premiums at 5, it to me doesn't stand out as ridiculous. It's pretty much on par with all of those mentioned tanks, throw in the 131 etc. Just my opinion. It barely turns now and the pen is not great. Yes, you can wreck a game rather easily when high tier, but I don't see them breaking the game any more than the other tanks mentioned. 

HybredXero #5 Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:30 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32096 battles
  • 1,610
  • [BULL]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostPontiac Pat, on 20 May 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

The AMX Chaffee was bumped because it caused matchmaking issues.  That's very different from just having too much health for your tier.  All they've ever needed to do to the V/IV is lop a couple hundred health off and it would be just fine.

 

take that couple hundred health and give it to the AMX Chaffee.  Issues for both tank solved.

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

 

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

 


RUNNINGDUDE1 #6 Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:47 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23078 battles
  • 9,399
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View Postkiller etzi0, on 20 May 2019 - 07:34 AM, said:

 

Ahh... most Tier V"s can run "straight" into any Tier III they come across. Although my once beloved T67 got eaten alive by tier III lights.... dagnabit.

 

Oops. Was that you that I drove circles around in PZ1C and lit you up? If so then:trollface:

FRlGHTKNIGHT #7 Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:54 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8756 battles
  • 785
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    10-19-2018
If you don't have one, how do you know how good or bad it is?

SuperSherman44 #8 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:09 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20372 battles
  • 448
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015
I think we are all beating a dead horse here:facepalm:

I Heart The Sherman (Best tank of WWII)

 

I got a new Xbox One S so i'm really excited!

 

R.I.P. Xbox 360 E ~2014-2019


RUNNINGDUDE1 #9 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:45 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23078 battles
  • 9,399
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostSuperSherman44, on 20 May 2019 - 04:09 PM, said:

I think we are all beating a dead horse here:facepalm:

 

Literally, metaphorically, and surely (yes, I shouldn't call you Shirley :trollface:), we have not beating it hard enough

killer etzi0 #10 Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:35 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 57332 battles
  • 18,267
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostRUNNINGDUDE1, on 20 May 2019 - 12:47 PM, said:

 

Oops. Was that you that I drove circles around in PZ1C and lit you up? If so then:trollface:

 

;)

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


SuperSherman44 #11 Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:56 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20372 battles
  • 448
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

View PostRUNNINGDUDE1, on 20 May 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

 

Literally, metaphorically, and surely (yes, I shouldn't call you Shirley :trollface:), we have not beating it hard enough

 

:D

I Heart The Sherman (Best tank of WWII)

 

I got a new Xbox One S so i'm really excited!

 

R.I.P. Xbox 360 E ~2014-2019






Also tagged with Pz V/IV, Buff, Nerf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users