turtle ace great wall

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rubbelito #1 Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24881 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

This tank is just so much fun, I simply had to post yet another replay.

My mantra when driving lights are re-location, re-location, re-location...
But obviously you shouldn't simply abandon a good, productive position for no reason because of it.

Link to yt: https://youtu.be/43twUFDkAaU

Rodimus Prime l #2 Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17169 battles
  • [47R-2]

Gg.  I noticed you never used HEAT.  I tend to spam HEAT in my turtle.  Guess I need to reconsider that choice...  What does it even carry...2 HE variations and HEAT, right?

Rubbelito #3 Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:55 PM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24881 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostRodimus Prime l, on 20 May 2019 - 07:31 PM, said:

Gg.  I noticed you never used HEAT.  I tend to spam HEAT in my turtle.  Guess I need to reconsider that choice...  What does it even carry...2 HE variations and HEAT, right?

Yeah, this is one of those tanks where ammo choices can be kind of difficult.

Partly because of their vast differences in characteristics, but also due to the long reload time.

I also find the 142 pen on the HEAT shell to be rather low to risk failing penetration, or just hitting spaced armor or tracks, and do nothing.

But if you can manage the timing of the reloads right, there's surely a purpose for the HEAT as well.

How much extra benefits the prem HE has is something I'm not familiar well enough with to decide, so I tend to not waste the silver.

I have two more Turtle replays on my channel if you're interested to see. I think I use the standard HE in at least 99% of all the shots. lol

Very Classy #4 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33128 battles
  • [JOCO]

Carries 60 40 shells. Have a 30/15/15 forgotten loadout but I rarely use anything other than the Standard HE. Dunno which vehicle I confused myself with. Oh well... fun tank.

Nice video, Rubbelito! 

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

Also tagged with turtle, ace, great wall

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users