Jump to content


Mistake or scam


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Huppo #1 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40606 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016

 

From the beginning of the war chest sale, the hero bundle at 49$ is announced on the web site for 10 chest + 3 free...

But on console it's announced at 6 +3...

 

Is that just a mistake which they forget to correct from the begining or they "forget" to correct it in order to encourage us to buy the 100$ heroes chest bundle?

(10+3 for 50$ it's cool even if we compare it to the 20+7 at 100$, just 1 chest difference, but 6+3 for 50$ compare at 20+7 for 100... 6+3 doesn't worth it!!! Moreover there is an offer at 6+1 for 30$... So if 6+3 is true it makes 2 heros chests for 10$ each....)

 

I think the truth is 10+3, but they don't correct it just to encourage us to buy the 100$ in doubt...

 

Just wonder...

 

(sorry for the english, this is not my language)



HeckuvaMonkey47 #2 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:05 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31124 battles
  • 1,335
  • [GUYS]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2016

View PostHuppo, on 21 May 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

 

From the beginning of the war chest sale, the hero bundle at 49$ is announced on the web site for 10 chest + 3 free...

But on console it's announced at 6 +3...

 

Is that just a mistake which they forget to correct from the begining or they "forget" to correct it in order to encourage us to buy the 100$ heroes chest bundle?

(10+3 for 50$ it's cool even if we compare it to the 20+7 at 100$, just 1 chest difference, but 6+3 for 50$ compare at 20+7 for 100... 6+3 doesn't worth it!!! Moreover there is an offer at 6+1 for 30$... So if 6+3 is true it makes 2 heros chests for 10$ each....)

 

I think the truth is 10+3, but they don't correct it just to encourage us to buy the 100$ in doubt...

 

Just wonder...

 

(sorry for the english, this is not my language)

 

In game store, says 10+3 and 6+1 chests. So just a mistake on their part

HomicidalApple0 #3 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:10 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2594 battles
  • 886
  • Member since:
    12-25-2018
It’s supposed to be 20+7 for 99 and 10+3 for 50. It’s an error and has always been set the way I just stated so I’m sure they just need to fix it

Huppo #4 Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40606 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016

View PostHeckuvaMonkey47, on 21 May 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

 

In game store, says 10+3 and 6+1 chests. So just a mistake on their part

Are you sure?

For me on xbox (in french...) it's 6+3!

I try to put a picture but i can't.

 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AimyPIYfdB03iQxTxrovRE7FNA7v


Edited by Huppo, 21 May 2019 - 07:00 PM.


MrRuinYourNight #5 Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:00 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 203 battles
  • 363
  • Member since:
    07-15-2018
WG can do no wrong

                                                                            I don't even play this game anymore lmao

                                                  


MaxChaos24 #6 Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:06 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12604 battles
  • 19,887
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostHuppo, on 21 May 2019 - 02:02 PM, said:

 

From the beginning of the war chest sale, the hero bundle at 49$ is announced on the web site for 10 chest + 3 free...

But on console it's announced at 6 +3...

 

Is that just a mistake which they forget to correct from the begining or they "forget" to correct it in order to encourage us to buy the 100$ heroes chest bundle?

(10+3 for 50$ it's cool even if we compare it to the 20+7 at 100$, just 1 chest difference, but 6+3 for 50$ compare at 20+7 for 100... 6+3 doesn't worth it!!! Moreover there is an offer at 6+1 for 30$... So if 6+3 is true it makes 2 heros chests for 10$ each....)

 

I think the truth is 10+3, but they don't correct it just to encourage us to buy the 100$ in doubt...

 

Just wonder...

 

(sorry for the english, this is not my language)

 

Hello, could you be more specific of what issue you are seeing?

 

"hero bundle at 49$ is announced on the web site for 10 chest + 3 free"

  • Correct. I see this on the article and in-game on the Ops Tab.

 

"But on console it's announced at 6 +3"

  • Where do you see this?
  • Website says 6+1
  • In-game on the Ops Tab has 6+1

 

 

 

 



MaxChaos24 #7 Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:14 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12604 battles
  • 19,887
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostHuppo, on 21 May 2019 - 02:57 PM, said:

Are you sure?

For me on xbox (in french...) it's 6+3!

I try to put a picture but i can't.

 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AimyPIYfdB03iQxTxrovRE7FNA7v

 

Thanks! Looks like it's a translation error. 

Huppo #8 Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40606 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 21 May 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

 

Thanks! Looks like it's a translation error. 

 

I can't send the picture (or not abble to or maybe in mp?) but it's the same when i try to buy it for real (when i have to enter my code for MS payment)

Edited by Huppo, 21 May 2019 - 09:35 PM.


Afro Palestine #9 Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:32 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 54714 battles
  • 4,478
  • [HKC]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
You are asking if warchests... are a scam.

TocFanKe4 #10 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:47 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20075 battles
  • 23,340
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
The website never has any typos :trollface:

 

Nerf the World





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users