Jump to content


LEMMING RULES and CODE of CONDUCT


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

WEREW0LF 8541 #1 Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:45 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 47342 battles
  • 358
  • Member since:
    01-12-2015
1.Upon the clock starting all LEMMINGS will form a train and follow each other to one side of the map NO matter what type of match and make a soft sqeaking sound. 2. DO not back up or help each other and always screw your fellow team member. 3. Individual thinking BAAAAAD LEMMING thinking GOOOOD. 4. Always position your (tank) directly behind a felow team members camouflaged tank destroyer so when you shoot you can give their position away. 5. Alway remain in an extremely close proximity to your fellow team members tank and preferably touching so you can give the opposing arty a GOOD CHANCE TO TAKE YOU OUT "it's ONLY FAIR". 6. If you are a (scout) remember to remain on our BASE so others may do your job to spot for OUR arty then at or near the end of the match you can run out and STEAL as many of your fellow team members KILLS! 7. Get your yummy grasshopper and piece of cheese at the end of the match as a well deserved reward.

Restless_Vermin #2 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:35 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 38682 battles
  • 1,760
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016
:amazed:

Hypocrite #3 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:31 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30905 battles
  • 1,214
  • [BUNNY]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

View PostWEREW0LF 8541, on 23 May 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

1.Upon the clock starting all LEMMINGS will form a train and follow each other to one side of the map NO matter what type of match and make a soft sqeaking sound. 2. DO not back up or help each other and always screw your fellow team member. 3. Individual thinking BAAAAAD LEMMING thinking GOOOOD. 4. Always position your (tank) directly behind a felow team members camouflaged tank destroyer so when you shoot you can give their position away. 5. Alway remain in an extremely close proximity to your fellow team members tank and preferably touching so you can give the opposing arty a GOOD CHANCE TO TAKE YOU OUT "it's ONLY FAIR". 6. If you are a (scout) remember to remain on our BASE so others may do your job to spot for OUR arty then at or near the end of the match you can run out and STEAL as many of your fellow team members KILLS! 7. Get your yummy grasshopper and piece of cheese at the end of the match as a well deserved reward.

 

Bad day, huh?

 

It'll get better - Chin Up!


"you've made your fanboy status and unwillingness to admit anything other than Sony sucks and Microsoft are gods clear do you have any actual point beyond that though"

Yes-Man Wargaming Shill-Bot Since 2014


I_TriffNix #4 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:31 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15384 battles
  • 1,494
  • Member since:
    05-25-2017
Saw this as well.  I Think its the new Kids style. U have to Go with Future :sceptic: 

dreadnought8283 #5 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:02 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 7019 battles
  • 1,313
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

View PostSkill4AUT, on 23 May 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

Saw this as well.  I Think its the new Kids style. U have to Go with Future :sceptic: 

Its basically cod or fornite it tanks except they forget you dont respawn on the field, but rather in the garage instead. However still I do not see how anyone can play wot charge in get a shot in or may not die an go back to the garage only to rinse an repeat again....itd be maddening!



Sammael85 #6 Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:37 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 24932 battles
  • 4,865
  • [FAC]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostSkill4AUT, on 23 May 2019 - 11:31 PM, said:

Saw this as well.  I Think its the new Kids style. U have to Go with Future :sceptic: 

 

Don't worry, sure wargaming is about to give them another stupid mercenary premium with tons of spaced armor so they get not that easily destroyed.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!
 


Rommels Cat #7 Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:21 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2523 battles
  • 526
  • Member since:
    03-28-2019

View PostWEREW0LF 8541, on 24 May 2019 - 06:45 AM, said:

6. If you are a (scout) remember to remain on our BASE so others may do your job to spot for OUR arty then at or near the end of the match you can run out and STEAL as many of your fellow team members KILLS! 7. Get your yummy grasshopper and piece of cheese at the end of the match as a well deserved reward.

 

It's important to note that green arty makes beautiful bait and will distract reds. 

Remember dont get yourself killed trying to save them, their not worth it. Your in a light. Mr OP class.

Lemmings need to be carried, just like potatoes.

 

 

View Postdreadnought8283, on 24 May 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

I do not see how anyone can play wot charge in get a shot in or may not die an go back to the garage only to rinse an repeat again....itd be maddening!

 

You mean i've been tankn wrongly? Bugga no 1der i'm bonkers.

 

 


Edited by Rommels Cat, 24 May 2019 - 07:22 AM.


SPUK4U #8 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:28 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10506 battles
  • 1,576
  • Member since:
    07-24-2018

I like lemming trains, those are fun moments in game when green team act as a team with a common goal. It's kind of fresh change to the normal messy battles were top tier fails to do their job and bottom tier has to face enemy top tier tanks that are still in full health.


- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

Rommels Cat #9 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:52 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2523 battles
  • 526
  • Member since:
    03-28-2019

View PostWEREW0LF 8541, on 24 May 2019 - 06:45 AM, said:

4. Always position your (tank) directly behind a felow team members camouflaged tank destroyer so when you shoot you can give their position away. 5. Alway remain in an extremely close proximity to your fellow team members tank and preferably touching so you can give the opposing arty a GOOD CHANCE TO TAKE YOU OUT "it's ONLY FAIR".

 

Or this

GreenFrightenedAxolotl-size_restricted.g

 



TocFanKe4 #10 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20870 battles
  • 24,162
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
First rule of tanks - Nobody is going to help you

Second rule of tanks - Don't help anyone

 

The E25 was built for Shenanigans


WEREW0LF 8541 #11 Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:29 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 47342 battles
  • 358
  • Member since:
    01-12-2015
And ALWAYS shoot your little gun off at your team members and push them out of the way upon the start of the timer so you can be the first ones TAKEN OUT!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I ONLY HOPE TO INSPIRE AND ENCOURAGE                                                                                                                                                 THOSE TRULY BRAIN DEAD L E M M I N G S

Cobravert #12 Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27310 battles
  • 3,759
  • [WPLAC]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2014


WEREW0LF 8541 #13 Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:49 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 47342 battles
  • 358
  • Member since:
    01-12-2015
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

KanderisBAE #14 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:09 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29002 battles
  • 584
  • Member since:
    04-02-2017

View PostRommels Cat, on 24 May 2019 - 07:21 AM, said:

 

It's important to note that green arty makes beautiful bait and will distract reds. 

Remember dont get yourself killed trying to save them, their not worth it. Your in a light. Mr OP class.

Lemmings need to be carried, just like potatoes.

 

 

 

You mean i've been tankn wrongly? Bugga no 1der i'm bonkers.

 

 

 

i love your posts Rommel  ,they always make me laugh




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users