• 17464 battles
  • [JOCO]

There is currently a FREE bundle in the Xbox Store that comes with:

-Tier II Campbeltown destroyer

- 3 days of premium time

- 250 doubloons

- 1,125,000 credits

-20 common boosters of each type

NOTE 1: There is a issue with some players not getting the rewards immediately, but they are already aware of the issue and working to resolve it (according to their Discord).

NOTE 2: Don’t worry you PS4 scrubs... a similar bundle is coming next week for you guys. 

Tempest fox3 #2 Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:15 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19592 battles
  • [JOCO]
Cheers I'll go pick it up.

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained

Plum1973 #3 Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:51 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 164 battles

Thanks for sharing.

Very nice

Rookie again

Kaboost #4 Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:56 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 13969 battles
Sweet thanks.

Lights tanks need rebalanced(again)

​give them back thier view range and buff traverse speeds

MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:10 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 34885 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 24 May 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

There is currently a FREE bundle in the Xbox Store that comes with:

-Tier II Campbeltown destroyer

- 3 days of premium time

- 250 doubloons

- 1,125,000 credits

-20 common boosters of each type

NOTE 1: There is a issue with some players not getting the rewards immediately, but they are already aware of the issue and working to resolve it (according to their Discord).

NOTE 2: Don’t worry you PS4 scrubs... a similar bundle is coming next week for you guys. 

In addition to this, i spoke to Phil and this promotion should run for a couple of months so if you can't get today then don't fret :)

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

Disclaimer Below: Read the Spoiler, If you don't and assume i'm 100% Truthful then it's not my problem.

Rommels Cat #6 Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1661 battles

Hope we new wotc players get a free starter kit soon, got naff all so far this year.

Cobravert #7 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27130 battles
  • [WPLAC]
I'd be happy about this, but so far I am underwhelmed by the game and have no desire to proceed with it any farther. It's almost like just playing tier 1 light tanks on a flat map over and over again.

Dyslexsticks #8 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:08 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34030 battles
  • [BNKR]
Ahhh nevermind.

Did you manage to stand my post? You might like: My Twitch Channel | My YouTube Channel | My Twitter (fixed!)My Xbox to YouTube Guide

Saerbhreathach #9 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:10 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21897 battles
Nice! Thanks for the heads up!! :great:

Saerbhreathach #10 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:13 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21897 battles

View PostCobravert, on 24 May 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

I'd be happy about this, but so far I am underwhelmed by the game and have no desire to proceed with it any farther. It's almost like just playing tier 1 light tanks on a flat map over and over again.

My biggest issue so far are the spawns. They're too close and it makes playing battleships less fun. So I've stuck to the American cruisers and Japanese destroyers. :)

JustParky #11 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25857 battles
  • [A14]
https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

2MOE: Bat Chat 12t - ELC Bis - T29 - Tiger -  T25/2 - Slayer - Borsig - Baby Waffle - ISU152

3MOE: SU-100

Join my clan if you are looking for platoon mates Here

TemplarKnight75 #12 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20321 battles
  • [OJD]

Honestly I was almost excited but the tiny maps, the close spawns, the poor balancing, the shady marketing, and the incredibly poorly thought out paid campaign turned me off.

They don't even have the game finished if the multiple people who yelled at me are to be believed but they're already charging for earn ops and the chance to earn the gold to buy the pass was apparently only added because of the backlash meaning their original intent was to mislead and trick players out of money for an incomplete game. Not sure I can play legends without a sour taste in my mouth 

Saerbhreathach #13 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:49 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21897 battles

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 24 May 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

Honestly I was almost excited but the tiny maps, the close spawns, the poor balancing, the shady marketing, and the incredibly poorly thought out paid campaign turned me off.

They don't even have the game finished if the multiple people who yelled at me are to be believed but they're already charging for earn ops and the chance to earn the gold to buy the pass was apparently only added because of the backlash meaning their original intent was to mislead and trick players out of money for an incomplete game. Not sure I can play legends without a sour taste in my mouth 

Yeah the whole Atlanta mission was a [edited]show at the start and WoWL did make some last minute alterations to the info not long after a good portion of the players went ape [edited]....I tried to keep my head down while also voicing my displeasure, wasn't easy with all the fanboys jumping on ya...lol.

If I'm not mistaken the maps are the same size as PC just WoWL moved the spawn points MUCH closer than they are on PC. In an effort to stop camping...lol. all it does is make playing battleships frustrating, you're instantly spotted and shot at so you're instantly in conservation mode rather than thinking like a battleship....

That's why I've stuck to the smaller ships, easier to work around the close spawn points. They have said they're looking into the spawns but I don't have my hope up for any meaningful changes to come, they seem pretty dead set on leaving the spawns as is.

Mashed #14 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 33634 battles
Thanks, i'll grab the free bundle, in case i start playing the game more. I think i've played maybe 2 games since the open beta.

MashedIT | YouTube | Mixer |

You only help your team mates, because they cannot be shot at, if they are dead!

ATHFjman18 #15 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17464 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 24 May 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

From what I remember reading, the maps aren’t tiny, they are the same size as PC, it’s just the compressed spawns that make them seem tiny. I agree the spawns need tweaking. I get what they were trying to do, but it causes headaches right at the beginning of the match. 

If anything, I feel like they redeemed themselves by adding the mission for the 2,500 doubloons. Sure, their original intent was likely to make it a paid campaign, but at least they owned up to their miscommunication. How many times have we received miscommunication on this game with no attempt to amend the mistake other than just a “our bad”? At least they owned up to the mistake...

EDIT: Ninja’d by Saerbhreathach. 

TemplarKnight75 #16 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20321 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostSaerbhreathach, on 24 May 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

Yeah the whole Atlanta mission was a [edited]show at the start and WoWL did make some last minute alterations to the info not long after a good portion of the players went ape [edited]....I tried to keep my head down while also voicing my displeasure, wasn't easy with all the fanboys jumping on ya...lol.

If I'm not mistaken the maps are the same size as PC just WoWL moved the spawn points MUCH closer than they are on PC. In an effort to stop camping...lol. all it does is make playing battleships frustrating, you're instantly spotted and shot at so you're instantly in conservation mode rather than thinking like a battleship....

That's why I've stuck to the smaller ships, easier to work around the close spawn points. They have said they're looking into the spawns but I don't have my hope up for any meaningful changes to come, they seem pretty dead set on leaving the spawns as is.

the maps are definitley smaller I've played both and its really noticable. Honestly it kinda looks like they closed the forums to avoid the inevitable backlash. I swear I've been spotted during the very last second of the countdown before I didn't record it but it's really ridiculous. I'm both the best player at WOWs because I'm still learning but even I know this isn't how battleships should be played.

dcr66 #17 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 24352 battles
  • [ONE]

View PostSaerbhreathach, on 24 May 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

Us Alpha testers nagged them to death about this closer spawn showed up. They used to be the same location as WoWS PC. Obviously we were ignored. 

Senior .NET Developer / Team Lead by day. Computer/Console gamer with 30+ yrs of experience by night. WW2 guru for 35+ years. 

[ONE]dcr66 in World of Warships. Same clan name and user name as I have in Xbox.

Saerbhreathach #18 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21897 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 24 May 2019 - 11:23 AM, said:

From what I remember reading, the maps aren’t tiny, they are the same size as PC, it’s just the compressed spawns that make them seem tiny. I agree the spawns need tweaking. I get what they were trying to do, but it causes headaches right at the beginning of the match. 

If anything, I feel like they redeemed themselves by adding the mission for the 2,500 doubloons. Sure, their original intent was likely to make it a paid campaign, but at least they owned up to their miscommunication. How many times have we received miscommunication on this game with no attempt to amend the mistake other than just a “our bad”? At least they owned up to the mistake...

Agreed, at least they owned up to it and offered a solution. The mission isn't that bad either to be honest, we get what 42 weeks? And the tasks you need to complete and move forward aren't that hard to be honest. And at any point you can pay 250 to skip X stage if you're having issues. I want happy at the start of the Atlanta mission, but once the kinks got ironed out it's really a decent mission with a pretty decent reward.

There's many already calling the Atlanta "op"...lol. :teethhappy:

D3M0LITI0N MANN #19 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:02 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13418 battles
  • [JOCO]
We should make an unofficial official World of Warships Legends thread here, since we can’t have a forum for ships. Haha

TemplarKnight75 #20 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20321 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostATHFjman18, on 24 May 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

the intent is still there. This looks more like damage control than owning up to me. I'm glad people gets chance but legends has at least shown me that they aren't really a team I can trust. Which is disappointing because I really wanted to like legends my friends can't play the pc version

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users