Cosmetic Tank Customization

Customization Cosmetics Tanks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Rufus Du Sol #1 Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5928 battles
I think that tank customization needs to be in the game when there’s all these other cool looking premiums / mercenaries, I feel like the regular tanks also need to look cool. A customization feature would be a very good idea for everything tbh, people would feel like there driving their own personal tank and everybody would look unique and obviously it would just be for cosmetic purposes so gameplay wouldn’t be affected. Almost all games now have customization but not this one, yea we have camos and flags but what is that really. Being able to add a machine gun or tracks, tools, bags, foliage  etc. would be something I think everyone who plays this game would love, war thunder does it why doesn’t WoT Mercenaries? Make it cost money or something nobody would care at this point just please add it in the game.

Just An0maly #2 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:34 PM

First lieutenant

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 28922 battles
  • [IMTLZ]
I seem to recall this being suggested on a live Q&A, and while WOTC was interested it came down to a resource allocation issue internally -- modeling all the iterations players might utilize to customize their tanks, and doing it across all tanks and tech trees, was deemed too labor intensive at the time.

All that said, I agree and hope that over time it becomes more viable.

Edited by Just An0maly, 24 May 2019 - 03:34 PM.

Also tagged with Customization, Cosmetics, Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users