Done with contracts! And this game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Pocket Lizard #1 Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:58 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14943 battles
This game is just getting to the point where it's useless to even play, I've been workin on my anger for awhile but working on machine tonight stage 5.... I am done, 5 years of console and it just keeps getting worse tonight I hit my limit, I cannot deal with this any longer. WHY do we need nearly a million xp to get a a tank that barely performs in it's own tier, why do they require tanks that have no relevance to them, and why are they adding these things instead of fixing things that shouldve been higher priority... the biggest question though, is why do I keep playing this game even though I know it's never going to get better? These tank arent anywhere near worth the amount of time and work put into them. Heck they shouldntneven be in the game at all. Half the tanks in the premium tree are just Reskins that serve no other purpose than to look pretty.

FRlGHTKNIGHT #2 Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:41 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ASYLM]
:child:

KY PRO 2008 #3 Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:24 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 44488 battles
It takes a little ove 1.5 million xp thats the easy part.  Getting some of those medals with these bad teams uggh

matematicalone #4 Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:24 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 3137 battles

View PostKY PRO 2008, on 25 May 2019 - 08:24 AM, said:

It takes a little ove 1.5 million xp thats the easy part.  Getting some of those medals with these bad teams uggh

Hardest stage is 6 I believe with 4 Sniper medals required. May I recommend Centurion I as the very effective tank for solving this one out. Just make sure you mount 17pdr gun, yes alpha is funny but rof and accuracy is great. You can fire 15 shots easy, just make sure at least 13 land on target, you don't have to pen it just hit it.

f1mitku #5 Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 48484 battles

Up until now the top-silly Merc stage is the Sharpshooter stage which requires High Caliber in light tanks. That’s the main reason I haven’t start this contract at all. And very soon Sharpshooter will become the one and only TT tank that I don’t own. But I don’t care if they don’t care to fix its contract.

On the other hand The Machine contract is pretty well considered and I don’t see why someone would complain about it. 

Don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last moment!

Pocket Lizard #6 Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14943 battles
Sniper medals are easy for me, the hard part is xp and high caliber... xp being harder as some ungodly reason, even with a top gun, spotting half the enemy team, xp is as high as maybe 400-500 xp, and multiplier ops dont count, so that 1-2k xp I just earned doesnt mean anything. The contract really needs to be restructured. It's the only one I actually have a problem with in terms of difficulty and requirements.

Pocket Lizard #7 Posted 26 May 2019 - 03:23 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14943 battles
High caliber needs to be changed to highest on your team. got 2nd to damage on bot teams, 2nd to a centurion 1 on the enemy team by 600dmg...

DragonSlayer SE #8 Posted 26 May 2019 - 02:24 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 55049 battles
  • [STRV]

i have about 1500 matches in the eligeble tanks and only 3 High caliber medals on those tanks, 1 on T49 and one on Spyglass

it feels impossible to get two more...

its hard not to spot (and give away damage) and its hard to pen if you are far away from the enemies..

the contract suggest T37 tank.. that would need about 9 pens with full damage reach 1000 damage in an tier VI match and you are top tier you would need about 1600 damage (20%) thats 14 penns with full damage.. and you are competing against Hellcats and other high damage capeble tanks...

it is really hard...

And those times you ar top damage dealer.. you accedently hit an friendly tank...

HomicidalApple0 #9 Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:51 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2919 battles
The machine barely performs at its tier?! PLEASE! I’m not going to get it but I can clearly see it’s a very powerful machine. It’s got great armor, isn’t slow, and a gun worthy of tier 10.

If you think the tank isn’t good for it’s tier why would you even bother with the contract?? That’s on you don’t blame the game. You’re participating in extra features not required.

Pocket Lizard #10 Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:11 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14943 battles

View PostHomicidalApple0, on 26 May 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

The machine barely performs at its tier?! PLEASE! I’m not going to get it but I can clearly see it’s a very powerful machine. It’s got great armor, isn’t slow, and a gun worthy of tier 10.

If you think the tank isn’t good for it’s tier why would you even bother with the contract?? That’s on you don’t blame the game. You’re participating in extra features not required.

That part of the comment was based on most higher tier contracts not just the machine,  and the only reason im doing the contract, is because it's the only real contract above tier 5 that I have all the requirements for, and my friend wanted to see who could get through it faster, spoiler, he quit because of stage 5.

HomicidalApple0 #11 Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:42 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2919 battles

View PostPocket Lizard, on 26 May 2019 - 09:11 PM, said:

That part of the comment was based on most higher tier contracts not just the machine,  and the only reason im doing the contract, is because it's the only real contract above tier 5 that I have all the requirements for, and my friend wanted to see who could get through it faster, spoiler, he quit because of stage 5.

Ah okay yeah I mean the sharpshooter looks solid as well but I can definitely agree most other Mercs looks pretty garbage for the grind. 

I do feel the specific medals suck to get especially when it’s so many of one. I feel the setting someone on fire and high caliber are the most rediculous. One is total rng really, and the other there is no penalty on console for ramming a teammate so people don’t pay enough attention and all it takes is someone hitting you to mess it up 

ThermalStone #12 Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33424 battles
  • [80085]
How can High Caliber in a light be so hard?  You have access to the mid tier autoloaders.  

I'm not stealing kills, I'm handing out Confederate medals.

Pocket Lizard #13 Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:34 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14943 battles

View PostThermalStone, on 26 May 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

How can High Caliber in a light be so hard?  You have access to the mid tier autoloaders.  

Assuming you actually have them, I despise the US lights, the only one I like and probably ever will is the lycan, and even that's hard to use, seeing as the enemy team prioritize light tanks for their low health. I have both T37 and T21 unlocked and fully researched, but neither have auto loaders and neither are good tanks to use when put against heavies, TDs' and crack shot artillery.

GrooIsNoLackey #14 Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26367 battles

View PostPocket Lizard, on 27 May 2019 - 01:34 AM, said:

Assuming you actually have them, I despise the US lights, the only one I like and probably ever will is the lycan, and even that's hard to use, seeing as the enemy team prioritize light tanks for their low health. I have both T37 and T21 unlocked and fully researched, but neither have auto loaders and neither are good tanks to use when put against heavies, TDs' and crack shot artillery.

I got my High Calibers in a Rover. I suck at this game so it is totally doable.

VORTEXLIFT #15 Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:18 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15367 battles

View Postf1mitku, on 25 May 2019 - 02:30 AM, said:

Up until now the top-silly Merc stage is the Sharpshooter stage which requires High Caliber in light tanks. That’s the main reason I haven’t start this contract at all. And very soon Sharpshooter will become the one and only TT tank that I don’t own. But I don’t care if they don’t care to fix its contract.

On the other hand The Machine contract is pretty well considered and I don’t see why someone would complain about it. 

this is the only reason I didn't bother with sharpshooter or any of the merc tanks since sharpshooter is the only one that looks good to me. Two high caliber in light tanks??? With these teams???  F**k off WG. Not interested in ripping out the little hair I have left. Playing regular TT tanks with no requirements are infuriating enough.  I don't blame anybody who is tired of this game which is going down the drain with each update. I should quit as well, but a part of me is bothered by how much time and money I devoted to this game and getting better at it that keeps me from walking away like I should.

I think however eventually they will introduce even better merc tanks in the future, and these tanks will become purchasable with cash. They'll probably be asking for 60k gold though LOL.

i KEMPT BUESH

Wroclaw #16 Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 59324 battles

View Postf1mitku, on 25 May 2019 - 09:30 AM, said:

Up until now the top-silly Merc stage is the Sharpshooter stage which requires High Caliber in light tanks. That’s the main reason I haven’t start this contract at all. 

you get to use the T37 & the Lycan - they are both High Caliber capable :-)

& considering how bad some of these teams are it wont take you long ~

DangerZoneRando #17 Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:49 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26540 battles
  • [DARMY]
It's a tier 10 tank, it shouldn't be easy. The requirements are very manageable with the tanks you are allowed to play it just takes awhile to complete. Guess what? So does grinding from tier 1 through tier 10 in the TT. And it's an extra, nobody is making you play it, you don't have to participate at all. Same thing with the premium reskins, if you don't like them don't buy them. The real question is why if you think the game is so pointless or trash why you're still playing. I tend to play games that I have fun in or enjoy the challenge of, if I don't enjoy a game .... I ....just .... stop. And don't spend extra time in a forum whining about it. Maybe you should try minecraft or hello kitty's island adventure.

furballthegame #18 Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:21 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27411 battles

Hehe

Hello Kitty....

TransparentBlue #19 Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:06 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13414 battles
Not sure why the poster feels he needs to complete ANY contracts to have fun in the game.  It's like he won't let himself enjoy the game unless he earns every possible thing.  

Sure, I'd like to get The (seriously OP) Machine, but I don't have the time to grind out the XP.  That's a long time to finish the contract, but I just don't play quite that often or that long.

After getting two mercenaries, I've decided I don't want any of the other mercenary tanks as much as I want the stage rewards on the way to them.  And The Machine is too many XP for my earn rate.

Chr15py #20 Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:07 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15543 battles

View PostPocket Lizard, on 25 May 2019 - 02:58 AM, said:

This game is just getting to the point where it's useless to even play, I've been workin on my anger for awhile but working on machine tonight stage 5.... I am done, 5 years of console and it just keeps getting worse tonight I hit my limit, I cannot deal with this any longer. WHY do we need nearly a million xp to get a a tank that barely performs in it's own tier, why do they require tanks that have no relevance to them, and why are they adding these things instead of fixing things that shouldve been higher priority... the biggest question though, is why do I keep playing this game even though I know it's never going to get better? These tank arent anywhere near worth the amount of time and work put into them. Heck they shouldntneven be in the game at all. Half the tanks in the premium tree are just Reskins that serve no other purpose than to look pretty.

isn’t the Machine a “little” overpowered.....?
"Per Ardua ad Astra - Through adversity to the stars"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users