Camouflage of France, Part 1 of 3

Suggestions camo camouflage UK france usa uk

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GinTonicus #1 Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8029 battles

This first in the series will focus on La Belle France, then later I'll post some UK and USA options -

All 3 nations need more winter camos, but especially France and the UK just lack variety in general, especially in light of all the other camos that have been added recently. The selection gathered for all 3 nations will be a wide swathe of patterns and colors dating from the end of the first world war to the end of the cold war.

I wish I was able to find more winter camos for france but only found one, but it's a good one.

Which are your favorites?

French Urban 1

French Urban 2

French Urban 3

French Urban 4

French Winter (both real photo and illustration)

French Desert  1

French Desert 2

French desert 3

French desert 4

French Summer 1

French Summer 2

French Summer 3

French Summer 4

French Summer 5

TemplarKnight75 #2 Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20235 battles
  • [OJD]
I feel like there are alot of camos that wg doesn't implimemt that I can't understand. In any other f2p game there are countless customization options and for tanks camo gives the most options. They need to reevaluate their priorities with monetization because they seem to forget that customization and microtransactions are the bread of butter of free to play games not big ticket items on their own

CivilWarGoat #3 Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24263 battles
  • [RED1]
Lack of camos and other customizations is beyond baffling.    The fact that every tank in the era represented in this game had company and number insignia on the turret and we get 4.  

kromhout55 #4 Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:20 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32924 battles

Great post with some interesting French cammo options.

As TemplarKnight noted; all the little Gold purchases can soon mount up into a nice source of extra revenue which Console seems to be missing out on.

Looking forward to the next posts.

Keep the good work up. :honoring:

GinTonicus #5 Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:19 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8029 battles

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 25 May 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

I feel like there are alot of camos that wg doesn't implimemt that I can't understand. In any other f2p game there are countless customization options and for tanks camo gives the most options. They need to reevaluate their priorities with monetization because they seem to forget that customization and microtransactions are the bread of butter of free to play games not big ticket items on their own

View PostCivilWarGoat, on 25 May 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Lack of camos and other customizations is beyond baffling.    The fact that every tank in the era represented in this game had company and number insignia on the turret and we get 4.  

View Postkromhout55, on 26 May 2019 - 04:20 AM, said:

Great post with some interesting French cammo options.

As TemplarKnight noted; all the little Gold purchases can soon mount up into a nice source of extra revenue which Console seems to be missing out on.

Looking forward to the next posts.

Keep the good work up. :honoring:

Hmmm I see a similar thread here :teethhappy:

Camos are uncontroversial, universally appreciated, and cosmetic only - I know all of us have been clamoring for ways to make our tanks more unique and I think expanding camos is the first step - thankfully it seems WG is finally listening.

Now in the future maybe we can talk about adding more complex cosmetics like vehicle skins or add ons.....

TemplarKnight75 #6 Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20235 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostGinTonicus, on 27 May 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

Hmmm I see a similar thread here :teethhappy:

Camos are uncontroversial, universally appreciated, and cosmetic only - I know all of us have been clamoring for ways to make our tanks more unique and I think expanding camos is the first step - thankfully it seems WG is finally listening.

Now in the future maybe we can talk about adding more complex cosmetics like vehicle skins or add ons.....

you mean like bits and Bobs perhaps some that even wiggle? The official response was basically "we'd have to test make sure it works" 

WEREW0LF 8541 #7 Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 45977 battles
Remember there is also the Colonel Sanders Special camo with the Lé Cluck ñ Pluck on the side.   

Also tagged with Suggestions, camo, camouflage, UK, france, usa, uk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users