Consol will you stop your MM from rigging so many matches? Please!

Balance MM Rigged Matches

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Leon_SMF #21 Posted 01 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 51368 battles
  • [GRE]

View PostRubbelito, on 01 June 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

Am I too not free to post on said forum?

And it sounds pretty much as you judging me now...

I'm not going to follow you down there, you will win me by experience !!! 

Congratulations again !!! :facepalm:

Edited by Leon_SMF, 01 June 2019 - 01:39 PM.

I'm responsible for what i say, not for what you understand !!!

Rubbelito #22 Posted 01 June 2019 - 01:40 PM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24513 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostLeon_SMF, on 01 June 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

I'm not going to follow you down there, you will win me by experience !!! 

lol

Just stop.

You're just making a fool out of yourself.

tytech1340 #23 Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:39 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19911 battles
  • [-NBN-]

View PostRubbelito, on 01 June 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

lol

Just stop.

You're just making a fool out of yourself.

You shouldn't be a troll on the forms. Instead a pillar of the community you were chosen to provide information too. 

HomicidalApple0 #24 Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2919 battles
I won’t say it’s rigged because idk how they’d do that, but this month has been so bad for blowout wins. More than any of the other moths I’ve played. And it goes both ways. I played I think like 16 matches last night between like 2-330am NA central time and it was just blowout after blowout. Which is not fun winning or losing. I can’t move any tanks Moe numbers up at all because we either crumble so fast or I’m not in the right spot for where they crumble.

I’m starting to regret the rediculous amount of money I’ve dropped in the 4 or so months I’ve played this game consistently.... no more from me until something changes.

I also feel like people playing that late into the night are just so bad, before our newborn was born I played at like 730am everyday and it was very enjoyable, since she was born and I took night duty so my fiancé can sleep a solid set of hours and I play late at night it’s just been an awful gaming experience.

Rubbelito #25 Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:59 PM

Major

• 24513 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View Posttytech1340, on 01 June 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

You shouldn't be a troll on the forms. Instead a pillar of the community you were chosen to provide information too. 

Get over it.

The OP was a troll post.

Ask anyone here and they'll say I'm not a troll.

Had OP contained any questions or serious troubles, I'm happy to oblige. But when it's just a rant. based on tinfoil theories, there's no info to give.

XLilabnerX #26 Posted 01 June 2019 - 04:01 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 63157 battles
  • [-THT-]

View PostThermalStone, on 01 June 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

I only notice bad matchmaking when I play like crap.  When I'm going good it doesn't matter what is on the other team.  So the solution is to get good.

So how stupid are the pin sized appendage pulling posters like this. Oh I just played a game where I shot 23 times, direct hit 19 times with three pens. 12 direct hits of my tier 7 german vk 30.02 were while circling a vk 45b ( tier 9 for the snowflake posters). I couldn't just sit behind because he had 2 tier 8 td's with him. You got it every shot bounced, I hit on the sides the front even from above 1 time, on his capaulla. I was 1 of 2 tier 7 on my team, yep idiot stop your stupid attitude

Edited by XLilabnerX, 01 June 2019 - 04:06 PM.

f1mitku #27 Posted 01 June 2019 - 07:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 47778 battles

View PostBigHundy, on 01 June 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

The only issue with matchmaking is there aren't enough people playing.

Dying game is dying.

Simply - no!  The low population could in theory be a reason to have in the battle for instance 1 top tier tank more for the one side than the other. But if and only if there are no more players in the queue I.e. the last 30 players in these 3 tiers in the queue.

In any other case the MM should be pretty capable to get equal number of players per tier. And no logical reason for the opposite.

And to add also - if there are more than 1 tank difference in the tiers it’s extremely simple to just swap them with a different tier tank from the other team and make them equal. With the same players. Yeah - here you even don’t need more players and the silly excuse with the low player count is just nonsense. Not speaking if there are even higher difference which is even bigger nonsense.

So there seems only one reason - the MM is intentionally made to bring low quality distribution.

Don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last moment!

ThermalStone #28 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32710 battles
  • [80085]

View PostXLilabnerX, on 01 June 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

So how stupid are the pin sized appendage pulling posters like this. Oh I just played a game where I shot 23 times, direct hit 19 times with three pens. 12 direct hits of my tier 7 german vk 30.02 were while circling a vk 45b ( tier 9 for the snowflake posters). I couldn't just sit behind because he had 2 tier 8 td's with him. You got it every shot bounced, I hit on the sides the front even from above 1 time, on his capaulla. I was 1 of 2 tier 7 on my team, yep idiot stop your stupid attitude

Why did you put yourself in a 1 v 3 situation when bottom tier?  Why did you sit there shooting at a heavily armored target you couldn't pen when you have the mobility to go do something else?  Did you even bother shooting premium?  I'm not the one with the attitude.  You need to get good and stop using matchmaking as an excuse for your failings.

I'm not stealing kills, I'm handing out Confederate medals.

TemplarKnight75 #29 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21867 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostLeon_SMF, on 01 June 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

And who are you to judge someone's reason and need to post something on a free forum ???

It's a stupid post made by another superstitious paranoid gamer what more needs to be said? The interne is full of such posts. He is free to rant but he's not free from the consequences of ranting about unsubstantiated claims based on personal anecdotal evidence 

TemplarKnight75 #30 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21867 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostXLilabnerX, on 01 June 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Do you have anything but name calling? And for future reference going around and accusing every one you dont like of having "small appendages" says more about the size of yours than theirs 

P6X330 #31 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:26 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15933 battles
  • [AMXS]

The major issue I have, is the deficit of view range when playing a Tier VI tank, in a Tier IX battle.

Being one of the two light tanks of the battle, I attempted to dash to an observation point, Live Oaks, Team Destruction, South spawn. However, I lost time because of my starting location, lack of speed, and in crew training mode.

I got lit by the enemy B-C 12t, and that was the end of me.

Posted Image20190601 AMX Chaffee Tier VII

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

CatSnipah #32 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26795 battles
  • [BNKR]

Rigging?  RIGGING???  LOL, yes the entire programming core at WG is out to get individual players.

The MM is horribly broken.  It struggles to deal with lower population count.  It is grossly inadequate when it comes to matching platoons tier for tier.  

But - it is NOT out to get you.  My goodness.

It feels like it sometimes, and I'll be the first in line to tell you that I see streaks where it is stacked against me and my platoon mates - way too often, sometimes.  But it is not out to get you.  

CatSnipah #33 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26795 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostRubbelito, on 01 June 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

Get over it.

The OP was a troll post.

Ask anyone here and they'll say I'm not a troll.

Had OP contained any questions or serious troubles, I'm happy to oblige. But when it's just a rant. based on tinfoil theories, there's no info to give.

I'll say you're a troll.

Not because I believe you are, but just for the fact that you think no one would say it.

:D

Rommels Cat #34 Posted 02 June 2019 - 01:59 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2523 battles

I'd stand up for you rubby but you haven't paid your troll union fees.

So being humerous without a ticket should not be encouraged. Leave it to the certified trolls.

kromhout55 #35 Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:52 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34933 battles

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 01 June 2019 - 08:10 PM, said:

It's a stupid post made by another superstitious paranoid gamer what more needs to be said? The interne is full of such posts. He is free to rant but he's not free from the consequences of ranting about unsubstantiated claims based on personal anecdotal evidence 

Excuse me m'lady but I beg to differ.

I did not claim that the MM was out to get me personally but that it was producing such unbalanced teams as to give me the impression of "rigging" the outcome of such games.

Yes the post was based upon my own personal experiences but from the number of other posts about kack MM I seem not to be the only one experiencing this. Many of them substanciating their claims with screen shots of team line ups. So I think there are a bunch of grumpy players out there, one that appears to be growing too.

Anyway I will admit the "rigging" claim was a bit of clickbait but in my defence I will say that I think we should keep shouting out about the kack MM until Consol finally pull their finger out and do something. Instead of giving us vague promises.

The current MM being one of the factors I believe to be contributing to the decline in player numbers.

Thank you though for defending my right to post, I wish you a pleasant and peaceful Sunday your side of the Pond.

Rubbelito #36 Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:51 AM

Major

• 24513 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostCatSnipah, on 01 June 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

I'll say you're a troll.

Not because I believe you are, but just for the fact that you think no one would say it.

:D

View PostRommels Cat, on 02 June 2019 - 03:59 AM, said:

I'd stand up for you rubby but you haven't paid your troll union fees.

So being humerous without a ticket should not be encouraged. Leave it to the certified trolls.

Fair enough. That's the closest we get. :trollface:

View Postkromhout55, on 02 June 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

Excuse me m'lady but I beg to differ.

I did not claim that the MM was out to get me personally but that it was producing such unbalanced teams as to give me the impression of "rigging" the outcome of such games.

Yes the post was based upon my own personal experiences but from the number of other posts about kack MM I seem not to be the only one experiencing this. Many of them substanciating their claims with screen shots of team line ups. So I think there are a bunch of grumpy players out there, one that appears to be growing too.

Anyway I will admit the "rigging" claim was a bit of clickbait but in my defence I will say that I think we should keep shouting out about the kack MM until Consol finally pull their finger out and do something. Instead of giving us vague promises.

The current MM being one of the factors I believe to be contributing to the decline in player numbers.

Thank you though for defending my right to post, I wish you a pleasant and peaceful Sunday your side of the Pond.

You thought you used the word rigged for bait, but what you really did was disqualifying yourself from any real discussions.

MM certainly has a few flaws, but being rigged isn't one of them.

BoereJack #37 Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:06 AM

Major

• Players
  • 36283 battles
  • [XRM]
Offcourse you forgot to mention how many platoons where involed.... geuss you dont understand that part of mm.... or do you op?

My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA

3 MARKED TANKS:

SNAKEBITE, T21, SP1C, LYCAN, T-54 LWT

kromhout55 #38 Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:11 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34933 battles

View PostBoereJack, on 02 June 2019 - 06:06 AM, said:

Offcourse you forgot to mention how many platoons where involed.... geuss you dont understand that part of mm.... or do you op?

In the majority of the games I have experienced such lopsided MM there have been no platoons on either side to confuse the poor MM'er.

So I'm afraid that the Sugar Coaters can't throw that excuse around.

Now I will accept that low player population can affect the MM but even still the MM'er just doesn't seem to work as intended at those times.

For example just played a 7 v 7 Tier VIII match on Ravaged Capital where the MM put all the heavies, six of them, on the opposing side. Whilst we had five mediums and two light tanks. No platoons, I think they were all still in bed.

Now why couldn't the MM split it up a bit more evenly?

Rubbelito #39 Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:14 AM

Major

• 24513 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View Postkromhout55, on 02 June 2019 - 09:11 AM, said:

l the MM'er just doesn't seem to work as intended at those times.

[...]

For example just played a 7 v 7 Tier VIII match on Ravaged Capital where the MM put all the heavies, six of them, on the opposing side.

That's intended.

And that's one of the parts that needs to be looked at.

Only classes that are managed are arty and lights.

Perhaps heavies should be one of those as well.

Jaymz787b #40 Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:08 AM

Private

• Players
  • 14405 battles
  • [PZHVN]

Hi all

I've noticed that after the last update that almost all the time I play a tier 8 i'm against tier 10's. I'm glad there are so many tier 10's playing (as I a quite a few myself), but it makes it a real challenge (wanted or unwanted) to be successful with a tier 8 when you are mostly a bottom feeder in the game match making.

Is there some algorithm running in the match making software that could allocate at least 30% of tier 8 games to be the top tier? Rather than what seems to be 80% of tier 8 games being the bottom tier?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users