Consol will you stop your MM from rigging so many matches? Please!

Balance MM Rigged Matches

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

USSWISCONSIN94 #61 Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:01 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12009 battles
  • [47R]

View PostRawleyF, on 09 July 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

Stop it with the fanboy defense.  Just stop.  You can actually look at player ratings, ya know?  When 12 players on your team are < 50%, it is almost impossible to win.  And to further you "tinfoil hat LOL" take, I've now lost ~35 out of 40 matches since buying the 180 days premium.  Those statistics are very impossible at a random MM rate.  I even took out a couple of OP tanks and witnessed loss after loss despite my top 3 finishes most times.  If you dont think free to play games have a ton of algorithms going on under the hood to milk players as much as possible, you're completely naive.  

How is that a fanboy defense? Lol. Find it funny in how players like you never stop to think it's you that is the problem but always blame something else for your own doing.

View PostRawleyF, on 09 July 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

Absolutely.   The whole community needs to get behind this. Stop giving them positive feedback about 1/1 MM when tanks are already balanced for 2/2.  MM needs tuned for skill, and that's that.  Those who say otherwise are hurting this game by giving WG a pass on a long broken system.  

Skill based MM? Lol. Never would work.

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

WolfEagle1 #62 Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:46 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4018 battles

View PostRawleyF, on 09 July 2019 - 06:56 PM, said:

Stop it with the fanboy defense.  Just stop.  You can actually look at player ratings, ya know?  When 12 players on your team are < 50%, it is almost impossible to win.  And to further you "tinfoil hat LOL" take, I've now lost ~35 out of 40 matches since buying the 180 days premium.  Those statistics are very impossible at a random MM rate.  I even took out a couple of OP tanks and witnessed loss after loss despite my top 3 finishes most times.  If you dont think free to play games have a ton of algorithms going on under the hood to milk players as much as possible, you're completely naive.  

how do you explain all of the solo players with 55+% win rates if the game is rigged? 

Fightomonkey #63 Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:13 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39933 battles
On the subject of blowouts and matchmaking, especially at the high tiers: First of all, the average WOTC player is atrociously bad at tier ten and probably has around a 45% win rate or less. I've seen innumerable baddies who platoon at tier ten with less than 40% win rates. Outside of artillery, tier ten is simply too difficult for these players, and they are incapable of compensating for even the most minor matchmaking indiscretions--say, one team has three or four more heavy tanks.  I feel that most of these players need to go back to the lower tiers-- however, at the present time they're not going to because they are going to be bottom tier 75% of their matches. +1/-1 matchmaking would allow these players to play a wider variety of vehicles in a more forgiving environment, and, hopefully, learn how to play the game a little better before they start hanging out at tier ten every match. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users