Is-3a Autoreloader raibot Paingod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

F1DrivingZombie #1 Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11557 battles
  • [UNKWN]
So after the Q&A where we were told the IS-3A was going to get an autoreloader, I immediately went out and bought one because I wanted that feature for it and had been waiting. Now I’ve been told it won’t be coming to the tank because “people don’t want their premium tanks changed” when a majority of people bought one because they wanted the autoreloader from PC. I don’t know if you did or didn’t, but maybe survey the community to see if they want the change, because I wanted it for that reason. Also being told a different variation of the tank would most likely come out makes me mad. If the current IS-3A doesn’t get the autoreloader, I either want my gold back or a trade for the new version for free when it comes out. You can’t promise the community something that makes people go buy one and then not give it to them.

FRlGHTKNIGHT #2 Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:06 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ASYLM]
All that glitters isn't gold.

Restless_Vermin #3 Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View PostF1DrivingZombie, on 02 June 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

So after the Q&A where we were told the IS-3A was going to get an autoreloader, I immediately went out and bought one because I wanted that feature for it and had been waiting. Now I’ve been told it won’t be coming to the tank because “people don’t want their premium tanks changed” when a majority of people bought one because they wanted the autoreloader from PC. I don’t know if you did or didn’t, but maybe survey the community to see if they want the change, because I wanted it for that reason. Also being told a different variation of the tank would most likely come out makes me mad. If the current IS-3A doesn’t get the autoreloader, I either want my gold back or a trade for the new version for free when it comes out. You can’t promise the community something that makes people go buy one and then not give it to them.

I must have missed that Q&A I do know some players asked if the Fatherland would get the auto loader which even though I traded mine I wouldn’t have a problem with, but.....I should then have the option to buy it back for the trade in price? As for the IS-3A why didn’t you just wait till it got the auto loader? You would know it would on ‘sale’. Personally I’ve never bought a tank hoping for a later ‘buff’. If you’ve never played it you can still get it reversed? Put a ticket in

Restless_Vermin #4 Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:39 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View PostF1DrivingZombie, on 02 June 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

I’ve found the Q&A and it certainly seems you should be able to get a refund based on when you bought the tank. Put a ticket in and see what happens

Radicalspeeder #5 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:02 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14619 battles
  • [KMD]
Good thing I dumped the fatherland for the AMX M 58

Learns the Jedi arts from Count Dooku.

wake_the_move #6 Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:03 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles

Funny how WG twists things. Fact is people don‘t like getting their premium vehicles nerfed. Yet no customer would object against any modification, which instead improves his item. 

The IS-3A in it‘s old version is just a sad clone of the TT IS-3. Changing it to the autoreloader would be a win-win. The IS-3A would become a unique vehicle in it‘s own right, even more than the T32-A Proto, and People would actually start buying it, meaning more revenue for WG on console.

wake_the_move #7 Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:07 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles

Maybe WG does not want to make money on console. As long as they keep the old version that tank is pretty uninteresting, at least for

myself. If they decide to change it into the autoreloader, while keeping the nerfs of acceptably low impact I‘ll consider buying it.

(Sorry for the double post)

Also tagged with Is-3a, Autoreloader, raibot, Paingod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users