Ikv 103 and battle number 13

ikv 103 Heat ammo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SPUK4U #1 Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:59 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9315 battles

I decided to go up Swedish TD line and when I got myself tier V Ikv 103 the TD ( the one that looks like a cockroach.) I what as surprise it was when I noticed that ammo in last gun is all HEAT, that was a bit disappointment when I expected to get HE with gun like that. I still decided to go with the last package as it had faster reload that the first one. Now,  I was casually running  13th battle with the tank when the gun really started to troll me.  I did not pen and I wasted several shots and then team died out and left me alone with the enemy. And finally, I run out of ammo and that was kind of fist time it happened to me.  was so pissed to the tank that I was ready to free XP out of it and then I noticed the end score screen. What I got was Ace tanker and Radley-Walter's medal

:teethhappy:

If you are interested, look my game video through and be free to point out my mistakes.

Spoiler

Now, I kind of want to keep this tank  in my garage, but I'm still not comfortable with it, I want more consistent battles out of it. 

What do others use as a gun?  Is it the second package with AP and HE or last one with HEAT?

- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

Kaboost #2 Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:03 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15046 battles
  • [JOCO]
That is the worst tier V in game. Hated every second in it

Lights tanks need rebalanced(again)

​Update 4.2 and 4.6 were terrible

deadmeat1027 #3 Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 16192 battles
  • [PCP]

Got rid of it as quickly as I could. Much better TDs on that line.

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBOX, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBOX only community. www.porkchopplatoon.com

SPUK4U #4 Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:52 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9315 battles

View Postdeadmeat1027, on 11 June 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

Got rid of it as quickly as I could. Much better TDs on that line.

Did that and also Ikv 65 Alt II and Ikv 90 Typ B, took almost 70 battles to get to UDES 03.  It was really worth of effort, even with stock gun this tank is really fun to play.  Still, I have to say that Ikv 103 was a lot more interesting TD than those two after it.
- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users