stats

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

John Arrowsmith #21 Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 76112 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 13 June 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

As far as I can tell, it's only the Pz IV / Pz IV H. When they changed the name it broke it. 

I can only tell that one is weird because I have an ace tanker in it, but have apparently done 0 damage, 0 assistance damage and gotten 0 kills in 28 games. 

Some of the other tanks that had their name changed could have been affected, but as I've played them since I probably wouldn't be able to tell. The Pz IV H remains because I haven't touched it since the change. 

Looking in game numbers it says I have games played in the PZ lV,  but on the portal profile no such tank exists.

Edit,   I can't remember which German med/heavy it was that got altered but perhaps that is an issue also.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

De ZuMME #22 Posted 14 June 2019 - 06:53 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9882 battles

View PostTocFanKe4, on 13 June 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

I've lost games from my total due to tanks getting changed.  I had 168 games in the old Pz IV, then they split the tank up into the various models of Pz IV.  All my stats got reset to zero in those 168 games.  Zero damage, zero spotting, zero tracking damage, and zero wins.  I finally submitted a ticket a year later about it, and they told me that they can't change in-game stats.  But they said that playing a game in the new Pz IV H had fixed the stats of some players. 

I bought back the IV H as I had sold the Pz IV.  I played one game like they said.  It changed my stats in the tank from 168 games with no wins to 1 game with 1 win.  So it was like those 168 games never happened.  But they still show in my overall total, just not in my WN8 total.  Thats why I'm over 20k games played on my portal stats and overall on Wotinfo, but have 19887 played on my recent WN8 stats on Wotinfo.  It's like those Pz IV stats were vaporized, only leaving a shadow. 

This makes sense. Thanks.
I'm a not real stat person, but the difference caught my eye.

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows"
-Heinz Guderian

Shockwave IIC #23 Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:10 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17907 battles
  • [-PA-]

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 13 June 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

any idea how many other tanks are effected by this?

A simple name change wouldn't cause it I don't think, otherwise we all (long term players) would have issues as the T67 use to be called the T69 IIRC.

Maybe the old KV1s? The tank packages got split up, it changed a tier, dunno just guessing.

Chaffee ***, M10 Wolverine ***, Hellcat **, Fury **, Easy 8 ***, M6 ***, T29 ***, T71 **, T69 **, Comet I IT34 **, T34 85 ** T150 ***, KV4 **, VK30.01D III III III, VK30.01M III III, VK30.02D III III, Tiger P III III,

http://forum-console...our-average-joe

P6X330 #24 Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:43 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15717 battles
  • [AMXS]

The data pull does not happen at the same time. It is not a continuous feed, but data is retrieved at specific times.

This is why the totals differ.

If you stop playing long enough, then you will notice everything tallies.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

TocFanKe4 #25 Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:16 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20774 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostP6X330, on 14 June 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

The data pull does not happen at the same time. It is not a continuous feed, but data is retrieved at specific times.

This is why the totals differ.

If you stop playing long enough, then you will notice everything tallies.

That is a different issue from what I describe.  That can happen too.  But usually that's a discrepency in the weekly to monthly numbers.  New tanks throw it off a lot stats sites of the time, or sometimes there's a tank that dropped off the API for some reason.  My overall games played numbers differ depending on what tally in the API they're using because of an actual database screwup from in the API when they removed a tank and added a new one. 

The E25 was built for Shenanigans

Also tagged with stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users