Help a muppet out - Supa-dupa-poll inside (DurrStar advice)

Fv215b (183) Skills & Perks Enlighten me plz kthx bye

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Help a muppet out HESHing out scrubs for dem teamwork! (5 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

What's the most useful choice? (Results might decide training order)

1. Gun Handling pack (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. Anti-Scrub Protective pack (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Dinamic Gameplay pack (1 vote [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Whatever.jpg (Justify your answer) (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Hide poll

Sammael85-x #1 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30625 battles

So, as i learned from several good players and better people (you shall know who you are ;) ) I've started training the crew of my Snakebite for my Fv 215b (183) because that particular skill is more useful in that tank because hideous gun handling.

Up this moment i got covered all my basics, being the total count of perks/skills about 5, enough to do decent i guess: Snakebite, BiA, Repairs, Mentor (need to get more skills/perks faster for a Tier X, would be dropped when i feel like for an actual useful perk/skill) and 6th Sense. So now it's time to patch deficiencies or power up those good points one after another. Still, my particular problem is, where do i start? That's where YOU, my fellow forumer, enter your input with a loable reasoning with it (it can be done without it as well though, i have braincells, i can figure out stuff ;) ) Options are the next:

The Gun Handling package (Snapshot + Smooth Ride): Let's be honest, the gun handling of this thing is atrocious, and if you have an Fv215b(183) on your team you might me don't want to see it flinging out those expensive 8000 silver HESH rounds over the next map. If i can get guns off every shot or else make those targets more squishable to you you'll be happier, i'll be happier, everyone wins with it.

The Protective Anti-Scrub package (Preventive Maintenance + Armorer): Another piece of truth on this tank is, if you get caught and shot, probabilities are that you catch fire like a good english piece of engineering or else that particular scrub gets your gigantic and egregious boomstick way more than scratched as he tried to aim the cupola. Safe Stowage is not of a particular prioritice because is somehow easy to protect and, even when it, not that easy to detonate because reasons.

The Dinamic Gameplay package (Clutch Braking + Offroad Driving): Yeah, the mobility is horrendous as well but i'm more accustomed with bad handling tanks (i had patience to stand the entire AT line and several other tanks not so known by it's own mobility like the Sturer Emil), however, considering how much i will find myself moving the hull due to that not-so-wide gun arc, perhaps this needs an extra consideration.

Whatever.jpg: mixed pack of already mentioned skill/perks or else other useful (this part is important, guys) suggestions, you name it, you post it.

Funktastic Ed-x #2 Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:45 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21596 battles

There is a lot of crew XP boost ops available on the spring games (X4, X5, X8, X10).

Use X10 crew xp 

And pay 10gold to replace mentor for whatever you want after you had what you want, there is only 10 skills that are noticeable, the others are pretty useless.

Edited by Funktastic Ed, 14 June 2019 - 11:49 PM.

"Idiots dare everything, that's how you really know they are."

Sammael85-x #3 Posted 15 June 2019 - 08:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 30625 battles

View PostFunktastic Ed, on 15 June 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

There is a lot of crew XP boost ops available on the spring games (X4, X5, X8, X10).

Use X10 crew xp 

And pay 10gold to replace mentor for whatever you want after you had what you want, there is only 10 skills that are noticeable, the others are pretty useless.

Yeah, boosters are there and i have quite stock of them. I was planning to still let them stocking for some crews i have to train from zero to another several Tier X's i want to have. Still as the influx of them is quite constant thanks to the monthly Ops, i think i could use some of them to get things done :)

And about Mentor, it was in my plans to do that. Get 9 of those 10 skills then replace Mentor with the 10th. 10 Gold isn't that much now we can get 100 minimum every month fortunately! 

Koncorde-x #4 Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:55 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28794 battles
Gun. Always the gun. Anything to improve dispersion, aim time, aim on the move etc because it's the one thing the Deathstar depends upon.

Sammael85-x #5 Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30625 battles

View PostKoncorde, on 15 June 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

Gun. Always the gun. Anything to improve dispersion, aim time, aim on the move etc because it's the one thing the Deathstar depends upon.

Great! Now i realize what's the mistake i did training the previous crew, i grew up overconfident after progressing through the entire line as i see.

Now that crew has a sit on my Super Conqueror and it feels as great as it should be. :) 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users